2014 Toyota Tacoma

2014 Toyota Tacoma
Available in 13 styles:  2013 Toyota Tacoma 4x2 Access Cab 127.4" WB shown

Overall

The best truck I've ever had.

by Manny from | December 17, 2015

The 2014 Tacoma is one heck of a truck. The transmission is the best I've ever seen in a truck. I use to drive a 1992 GMC Sierra, but once I saw a Tacoma roll by me, I knew I had to get one. The interior is a nice fabric that's easy to clean without hassle. The headlights have to be the best part of the exterior. The lighting range is insane. I don't use my high beams because of how bright the normal lighting is. They're a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth the money.

This is the one to read

by Taco from Florida | October 28, 2015

A new Tacoma will stand up to Toyota's very tangible name. These ride, and handle 3 times better than the old Toyota pickups of the 80' and 90's and yet we all loved those. If you feel the need to have a lot of horsepower, then don't buy a 4 cylinder and complain about it. My 4wd regular cab 5 speed has the 4cyl 2.7 and it's plenty quick and powerful enough for me. My mpg are 22 to 24. I've research a long time before buying and was the right choice for me.

Real good truck

by Steelers from Saugus, MA | October 3, 2015

I got a very good deal on this truck and a good trade in for my car. I'm just waiting to see if they are going to take care of some body work on it, just like they promised to do.

4 cylinder equal no power

by Fishstick from DFW | September 15, 2015

While I get 21 mpg in the city, the 4 cylinder has no power. I wouldn't commute in the city in this on the highway. The engine is too small for the truck. The cruise control on the open highway can't hold its speed and the highway mpg is terrible, I get better in the city.

Stylish but Sluggish

by Bill from Charlotte, NC | May 14, 2015

First of all, if you're buying this truck in the Pre-Runner model, don't get the 4 cylinder. Oh, better gas mileage you think? Wrong- the 4 cylinder only gets 21 mpg in mostly highway driving (after a year) and is quite sluggish. The truck is very comfortable to ride in and the interior design is decent. I give it 2 stars however because Toyota installs a cheap stereo system called Entunes which I can't complain about enough. Complete garbage with the reception of a 1959 AM Radio. It will provide you humour as you attempt to get the "voice recognition" to understand any accent for any command. I've had my truck for a little over a year, so I can't comment on long term reliability but I hope it lives up to the Toyota Reputation.

Tacoma

by chopper from York, NE | October 30, 2014

I love the Toyota Tacoma! Its a great vehicle for everybody. I would recommend it to everybody. Great fuel mileage.

2014 Taco TRD 4x4 V6 Off Road

by Kentjax from Fernandina Beach, FL | September 20, 2014

If your looking for a truck that only last a few years, doesn't have good value and isn't dependable, then buy anything, but a Tacoma. This is one heck of a classy, durable, dependable and work horse truck. Oh, did I mention it turns heads on the road and off! I absolutely cannot believe of all the trucks I have owned over the years, that I waited this long to get a Tacoma. Although you pay a bit more, you get your dimes worth in the short and long term. I am over six feet tall and this truck is comfortable to me and sure some say, it rides a bit stiff, sure it does "it's a truck, duh." You will like the attention to detail that is built into this truck. Great cabin space, multiple storage compartments and cup holders. Driver has within reach access to everything you need to control; from radio to drive control. I can write a ten page review on how great this truck is, but you need to find out for yourselves (no, I am not a salesman, just new Tacoma enthusiasts). I can't image every buying anything else but a Toyota product again and you will feel the same way once you get any Toyota product, let alone the Tacoma!

fAVORITE VEHICLE

by PPROV from virginia | September 19, 2014

I just purchased a 2015 toyota tacoma 4x4 double cab V6. This is my third one and all have been dependable. Anyone who wants a pick up but doesn't want or need a full size this is the vehicle to get.

Tacoma acess cab truck

by Tom terrific from Ohio | September 15, 2014

Small fuel efficient truck with proven reliability and a truck bed to perform many useful services as carting appliances, garden products , lumber etc. for a homeowner With an acess cab small packages can be placed to be protected form inclement weather while accepting passengers very limited small stature people

So far so good with TRD Sport.

by Roger wilco from Choctaw, Oklahoma | September 15, 2014

Just purchased this vehicle, time will tell. It,s really to early to tell. A review is a review. Don't know what else I can give you.