2013 Toyota Camry

Available in 6 styles:  2013 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Toyota Reliability & Value are the Strong Points

by Import Jockey from New England, USA | December 12, 2015

After 2.5-wks renting a 2013 Camry LE with moonroof I was glad to return it due to the lack of comfort. The car performed as a basic family sedan that needs interior quality updates. My wife & I both had difficulty finding a comfortable driving position. We logged about 1100 miles in 18-days and avg'd about 33 mpg hwy & 24 city. The car had just 17 miles on odometer when we picked it up, so I feel we were the 1st renters. If we were to ever consider the Camry, it would have to be the XLE as I would hope that it would have higher quality seats & more upscale interior materials. Toyota reliability & value are this cars strong points. I would rent again if I could be sure I was getting the XLE, if not I would seek the Avalon XLE as its suppose to be near Lexus quality at Toyota prices.! Wewere so happy to get in our 2013 Accord EX sdn when returning home!

Used to be Toyota Fan

by tjbam from St. Louis, MO | December 5, 2015

Bought a used 2013 Toyota Camry SE with just under 40k miles in August 2015. In December 2015 with just over 40k miles car would not go in reverse and would shift "hard." Took it back to dealership where I was told transmission "failed miserably" (Toyota's technician's words). They now must replace the entire transmission thankfully under warranty. I have always been a huge fan of Toyota cars but I have to say this has changed my opinion. Buyer beware.

Love my Camry

by Camry driver from Orlando, FL | June 1, 2015

We got our 2013 Camry about a year ago and love it... contrary to some of the other reviews on here, it's by far the most comfortable car we've owned. There are a couple of quirks that I found but they are minor - there are no trash compartments/ash trays and it took us literally 6 months to figure out where the trunk key hole was (it's hidden under the panel). But overall, it's the same smooth, reliable, powerful ride we love in a Camry.

Most uncomfortable car !

by Car Enthusiast from Louisiana | May 18, 2015

I bought a 2013 Camry XLE in Nov 2014. IT is the most uncomfortable car I have ever owned. IT was to the point where the car was completely undriveable due to the discomfort. I have had Fords, and a Toyota Corolla over the years, but this car is by far the most uncomfortable car I have ever had ! I had no problems before this car, but this car contributed to back pain and spasms. I decided to trade it in for a '15 Honda Accord. It is the best decision I have ever made. I will NEVER buy another Toyota!

I love my new Camry (2013)

by Angel from Mableton , Georgia | May 7, 2015

I just bought a new 2013 Camry and I LOVE...... it! It's all I need. It's a great car and very fun to drive. I am so satisfied. I know the resale value is good but I doubt ever getting rid of it.

Uncomfortable Seats

by Need a solution..... from Illinois | April 27, 2015

I too have had the same experience with the seats being very uncomfortable in our 2013 Toyota Camry SE. They aren't just uncomfortable......they are unbearable to the point I thinking about selling this car and cutting my loses. Any suggestions for correcting the seat problems before I make this jump to another vehicle?

Expectation Management

by E from San Antonio, TX | January 22, 2015

Overall, I love my 2013 Camry SE. Some people leaving negative comments need some expectation management. The Camry is not a comfortable luxury car. If you want that, buy a Volvo, Lexus, Mercedes, or Jaguar. I bought it because I knew it would last forever and hold it's value. I admit the drivers seat is uncomfortable for longer trips, but that's a trade off I'm willing to take. Also, it was never meant to be a performance car either. I've owned a couple of BMWs in the past, to include a 2011 335diesel, and have maxed out their performance and it was a lot of fun. The Camry does however have a surprisingly strong and smooth 4cyl engine. But once again, I'm willing to take that trade off. The Camry SE handles like a boat by the way. Don't buy the Camry if you enjoy comfort or performance, but if you want a good overall mid sized sedan that will last you 200,000 miles and give you a good resale value go for it.

Need a Chiropractic due to car

by roblyn from Ocean County, NJ | October 9, 2014

I purchased a Toyota Camry SE four weeks ago; the car just hit 1000 miles. My previous car was a Dodge Charger. At first I though my problems with the Camry were due to the adjustment of going from a full size car to a midsize. 1000 miles later I can say I simply despise this car. The seats are so uncomfortable that I am now experiencing muscle spasms in my back. I drive 60 miles per day and I simply can't wait to get out of this car at the end of the day. I will need to rent a car to visit family in other states as there is no way I can sit in this car for that long. Aside from the uncomfortable seats, the car does feel very cheap on the interior. I really wish I rented the car prior to purchasing it; a ten minute test drive is simply not enough time to make a decision. I did get a great deal on the car, but the money I saved will be spent at the Chiropractor. The seat is so bad I am actually looking to see if I can have it replaced.

Fromfeeling..

by I feel.. from | July 24, 2014

I feel Camry this year is not good enough to own it from my test drive but interior design was pretty good.In any way Camry this year is make me feel bad to use it in daily life.

Toyota slipping???

by paragon from Iowa | June 7, 2014

Over the years we have bought 2 brand new Corollas and this will be our 3rd brand new Camry. Bought this new in 2013, bought the SE model, and noticed on this first long trip the front seats are brutally uncomfortable. We now actually choose to rent a car when we go on trips over 4 hours - this car is simply too uncomfortable for long trips. Even an hour trip is not pleasant. The touch screen radio in the day time is an absolute joke. You cannot see the screen on the highest setting and whoever designed this should be demoted to janitor and stripped of their professional engineering license -- assuming they have one of course. Otherwise, great car. Overall disappointed considering this is our 5th brand new Toyota. John - Iowa