2007 Toyota Camry

Available in 7 styles:  2007 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Disappointed owner

by r b from Grand Rapids, MI | November 25, 2015

This car had an oil consumption issue. There is a major problem with this 2.4 L engine from Toyota. Combine the oil consumption and loss of gas mileage this car was one of the worst I have owned. The resale value was also a major disappointment.

Too Many Problems

by Too Many Problems from Md | November 11, 2015

Bought 2007 Camry LE right off the truck. Within 30 days of purchase, engine block had to be replaced. Several recalls on this vehicle, hub caps fell off, almost every Camry you see are missing hubcaps, passenger sun visor fell off. Dash board became sticky, steering wheel cover split. I wouldn't recommend this vehicle.

much needed car

by family car from Glendale | September 8, 2014

The Camry is an awesome family car, Great on Gas mileage, and is very reliable. My wife and I are confident in our new Camry.

I love this car!

by Christina from Denver, CO | July 2, 2014

I used to have an SUV and believed I would own them for the rest of my life. Unfortunately when my SUV was totaled I was forced to get a new car. After looking at several vehicles a dealer showed me the Camry. I honestly rolled my eyes just because I was so stuck on getting a big car... once I test drove it I bought it instantly. It is so comfortable and has such a smooth ride. I have never had any issue with it besides regular maintenance. I do miss the storage capabilities of my SUV but this sedan is giant. My 6'3 brother sits in the back comfortably and I can hull most of my life around without any problems. Highly recommended car!

good car all around

by miata from belmar | May 22, 2014

love the car! Only one problem with this year is the water pump. Not bad for having 124,000 miles. Very happy with comfort ,style, MPG, and reliability.

dealer

by al from .NY | April 9, 2014

I WAS THEIR TO BUY THIS CAR.BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO MANY CALLS THEY UPRISE THE PRICE BY 1000 DOLLAR.AND THEY TOLD ME THE CAR SOLD.

Most great deal on car I've done

by Grey car Enthusiat from Medforf, MA | March 8, 2014

The services was perfect. The dealer displayed a professional manner which convict me to buy the car. The engine is perfect and the exterior design too. Thank you guy

Totally reliable

by Seth G from Miami, Fl | January 8, 2014

I've had my Camry for 6 years now. It has never broken down, and I've never had any problems. I feel safe in the car and its got quite a lot of pick up. The build quality is great - it still runs really well after 6 years and I'm very happy with it! I'm starting to look for my next car, and knowing how reliable my Camry is, I'm definitely considering another Toyota.

Avoid this one

by Bert from Vestal, N.Y. | September 10, 2013

I bought this car new 2.4 SE...A real death trap with the computer running your throttle! 2 reprograms and it still glitches, one time almost getting me killed! My son has a 06 Camry...a FAR better car...Very cheap plastics and materials. Stay away from these

transmission out at 70,000

by Aad driver from Austin Texas | August 11, 2013

NEVER WILL OWN another TOYOTA. Not because of the quality of the car, but because of the unwillingness of Toyota to handle a serious out of warranty problem. When you pay over 30,000.00 dollars for a car, and take good care of it, and then transmission goes out at 70,000 and Toyota does not take care of the issue, there is a serious problem. I will say this we have had many Toyotas in the past, but will no longer be purchasing their products in the future. In the past we had and identical problem with a much older Nissan. They actually paid for all labor, and we covered the parts. We felt that was an equitable decision on their part. Wake up Toyota!