2007 Toyota Camry

Available in 7 styles:  2007 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Comfort and dependability

by Camry4ever from Kansas | April 14, 2016

I bought my 07 XLE 4cyl in May 2010 with 26k miles. Six years later, it has 212,000 miles and I have only had to do basic maintenance. The ride is still as comfortable as the first day I purchased it. With basic upkeep, the leather stays soft and pliable and continues to offer support and comfort to passengers. Nobody believes it has the miles it has. This is my 4th Camry, which I have driven all over 200k mark. We are keeping this one as we purchase another "new to us" Camry XLE 4cyl, because my husband would rather drive it than his truck. On the highway, it gets a solid 34-36 mpg. Combined in/out of town driving is 29/31mpg. I have never lacked for power and it uses no oil. I can't imagine switching to any other kind of vehicle.

Disappointed owner

by r b from Grand Rapids, MI | November 25, 2015

This car had an oil consumption issue. There is a major problem with this 2.4 L engine from Toyota. Combine the oil consumption and loss of gas mileage this car was one of the worst I have owned. The resale value was also a major disappointment.

Too Many Problems

by Too Many Problems from Md | November 11, 2015

Bought 2007 Camry LE right off the truck. Within 30 days of purchase, engine block had to be replaced. Several recalls on this vehicle, hub caps fell off, almost every Camry you see are missing hubcaps, passenger sun visor fell off. Dash board became sticky, steering wheel cover split. I wouldn't recommend this vehicle.

much needed car

by family car from Glendale | September 8, 2014

The Camry is an awesome family car, Great on Gas mileage, and is very reliable. My wife and I are confident in our new Camry.

I love this car!

by Christina from Denver, CO | July 2, 2014

I used to have an SUV and believed I would own them for the rest of my life. Unfortunately when my SUV was totaled I was forced to get a new car. After looking at several vehicles a dealer showed me the Camry. I honestly rolled my eyes just because I was so stuck on getting a big car... once I test drove it I bought it instantly. It is so comfortable and has such a smooth ride. I have never had any issue with it besides regular maintenance. I do miss the storage capabilities of my SUV but this sedan is giant. My 6'3 brother sits in the back comfortably and I can hull most of my life around without any problems. Highly recommended car!

good car all around

by miata from belmar | May 22, 2014

love the car! Only one problem with this year is the water pump. Not bad for having 124,000 miles. Very happy with comfort ,style, MPG, and reliability.

dealer

by al from .NY | April 9, 2014

I WAS THEIR TO BUY THIS CAR.BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO MANY CALLS THEY UPRISE THE PRICE BY 1000 DOLLAR.AND THEY TOLD ME THE CAR SOLD.

Most great deal on car I've done

by Grey car Enthusiat from Medforf, MA | March 8, 2014

The services was perfect. The dealer displayed a professional manner which convict me to buy the car. The engine is perfect and the exterior design too. Thank you guy

Totally reliable

by Seth G from Miami, Fl | January 8, 2014

I've had my Camry for 6 years now. It has never broken down, and I've never had any problems. I feel safe in the car and its got quite a lot of pick up. The build quality is great - it still runs really well after 6 years and I'm very happy with it! I'm starting to look for my next car, and knowing how reliable my Camry is, I'm definitely considering another Toyota.

Avoid this one

by Bert from Vestal, N.Y. | September 10, 2013

I bought this car new 2.4 SE...A real death trap with the computer running your throttle! 2 reprograms and it still glitches, one time almost getting me killed! My son has a 06 Camry...a FAR better car...Very cheap plastics and materials. Stay away from these