We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2007 Saturn Sky

2007 Saturn Sky
Available in 2 styles:  2008 Saturn Sky 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

'07 Yellow Saturn Redline

by Roadster LuvR from Sarasota, FL | July 11, 2016

I had been a die hard Mustang man until I purchased my Sky Redline last year. I was able to purchase an '07 with 18,000 miles on the clock for 12k and I consider it to be the bargain of a lifetime. I'm 64 years old and living the dream. There are sacrifices to be made in owning a roadster, but the sheer pleasure of the driving experience make the sacrifices worth any inconveniences. BTW..I still love Mustangs, but the Sky is just special and you don't see one on every street corner.

Awesome sports car at a super price point

by Majormaxie from Baltimore | December 2, 2015

I've own a Sky Redline form 2007 to now (Dec 2015) and it has been without a doubt, the best bargain Ive gotten for a long term vehicle! It still drives and looks great and if it weren't for my 6'2" frame, I would likely keep her (may still do such). The vehicle turns heads like no other vehicle, even my Porsche and Audi A8L do not fetch the type of admiring attention this vehicle garners. The behavior in high speed curves is "sticky" -- she doesn't budge and oversteer/understeer seem minimal -- it does what you think it should do! Acceleration s great for the HP (260) and the vehicle responds sharply to command on throttle, braking, turns. It is without a doubt, very disappointing that such vehicles as the Saturns were allowed to be let go...esp in view of GMs choice to connote on with such marques at the Buick. But then again, is it really surprising? (US cars strive for mediocrity at times.). Even Z06 C7 has plastic wobbly switches & button in a vehicle priced north of $85,000. (Albeit, it too is quite a looker). The tires wore evenly on my Redline. The only issue in 8 years of ownership was a need to replace the back brake system ($400) due to emergency brake cable issue (yep, whole assy needed versus just the emergency brake assy). But given the no other problems cropped up, easy to accept over the time & miles!

One of the best sports cars ever made

by Commonsense from St. Louis | September 10, 2015

I've owned many, many sports cars and this one ranks near the top. Fast, awesome predictable handling. Bulletproof, great looking. If the economy hadn't turned sour in 2009, these would still be selling.

Sky Redline - Awesome Vehicle at an awesome price

by Mile High Empty Nesters from Littleton, CO | February 18, 2014

Both of our kids got married this past summer and I was looking for a little something to fill the extra garage space. Actually, I have been secretly wanting a 2 seater for a long time but found them to be very impractical for a family of 4. I found this 2007 Sky Redline listed at a Porsche dealer and it only had 6100 miles on it. I test drove a similar vehicle locally and wanted it immediately so I called the dealer (2500 miles away) and bought the car sight unseen (very unusual for me). The car arrived in a covered car transport in Denver on a snowy February morning, temps at -13F. It has finally warmed up to a point I can actually drive the vehicle. It has amazing power for a 4 banger at high altitude. The turbo boost makes the difference (we test drove a basic sky). The styling is amazing and I have shocked all of my friends and neighbors. It does not look like a typical "Saturn". They broke the mold on this style - amazing features and performance. Yeah, there is very little storage but it is going to be great for summer weekend trips into the mountains for the wife & myself. This is not a daily commute car unless you live in the sun belt states. I have not had a whole lot of time to enjoy the vehicle but I expect it to be the best I have ever owned. I had a Celica GT a few years ago and this blows it out of the water (style & performance). The battery location concerns me as it requires removal of the front quarter panel to replace it. Hopefully it will last a while without problems. The car has the enhanced Monsoon sound system and 6 CD changer and sounds amazing. I love the car but I know it takes a special person to appreciate it. I rate this one an A++++++++. I have to give Cars.com an unsolicited High 5! I tried many of the other on-line sites and Cars.Com was the only one listing vehicles which met my requirements - Great inventory!

Great Car! Saturn Sky Redline w/LNF turbo upgrade

by Sports Car Enthusiast from Missouri | March 8, 2013

I bought the car new in 07. Only had a couple of minor warranty items repaired over the years. Still have/enjoy the car. We have made numerous cross country trips and really enjoy the car. Not a lot of luggage space but my wife and I always got by just fine. Gets great mileage and the Redline has plenty of power! I bought it because of its great looks and its power. Overall average mpg is about 28 MPG. It is amazing how many comments we get about the car's looks. Waves, hollers, whistles... whatever. Almost every time we have it out someone tells us how sharp it looks. I'd buy it all over again. Its a real shame they no longer make it.

Just what I was looking for.

by Willy from Suttons Bay ,MI | June 12, 2012

I am a 75 year old car enthusiast without real deep pockets. Am also a GM retiree. Had owned 2 Model 'A' Fords for the past 14 years. Had my fun with the 'A's and wanted a change. Was tired of holding up traffic on our local 55 MPH highway. Also wanted a car my wife could and would drive and enjoy. Liked the thought of having a 2 seat convertable. My dad wouldnt sign for me when I wanted a convertable for my first new car. So, I finally got my revenge late in life. After considerable searching, I found a very nice low milage Saturn Sky using cars.com. Looked at it on Sunday and went back and purchased it on Monday. It was a one owner adult owned car with 13,400 miles showing. I feel that it is a real 'cream puff'. This is not a car for everyone. Very little interior room. It's not a hotrod by any means but has adequate power for passing when needed. Enjoying it and have no regrets.

One of the best cars we have owned.

by Yellow & Black Redline from Phoenix, AZ | January 9, 2012

Bought a 2007 turbo with 18,000 miles on it in June 2009. Jan 2012 car now has 58,000 miles. We have had no mechanical issues with this car. Tires every 30,000 miles, syn. oil changes and premium gas. This car is extremely reliable. It comes with a 100,000 mile power-train warranty by GM! Fast for its 4 cylinder engine and every one is a convertible. What more could you ask for!!! Would purchase a turbo sky or solstice again. Try one and you'll buy one.

Sweetest ride around!

by THAT GUY from Central CT area. | December 26, 2011

I'm a 60+ year old guy that always loved cars and was never in a position that I could own a car like a Saturn Sky Red Line (four kids, college etc.) I started thinking about a two seater roadster about a year ago and checked out the Mazda Miata, Honda 2000, BMW Z3, but always thought the Saturn Sky was so much better looking than the rest that that's what I bought. I bought it through cars.com at a dealership about 100 miles from home. It was a 2007 with 9,200K. I was looking for the turbo with a 5 speed in excellent condition and was able to search a large area through cars.com without driving all over the east coast. I've driven about 1,000 miles since mid October and the car is everything I thought it would be, and then some! I would recommend this car to anyone thinking about buying a fun car that handles great, has plenty of power, is a real eye catcher and is affordable.

Sporty head turner.

by corvette wantabee. from center valley, pa. | December 21, 2011

a real fun car without an outrageous price. A terrific car for the warm weather months. I totally overlooked the lack of trunk space. I am 6'2" and have ample interior space. This car is a well kept secret!

What a great Car

by Sky Turbo from Brooklyn, MI | September 27, 2011

It's truly a shame that the Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky (Turbo's) were a casualty of the "GM Bankruptcy" They are a truly viable 2 seat sports car. I love mine.

Featured Services for this Saturn Sky