2014 RAM 1500

Available in 39 styles:  2016 RAM 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 140" WB shown

Overall

Mpg

by Kg32 from Marion il | July 7, 2016

Great truck I feel like the mph it shows is somewhat wrong because it reads 18 to 20 mpg but that fuel needle moves way faster than it should for that "mileage" it says it's getting other than that good truck

2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4X4

by Chris from Lexington, KY | December 1, 2015

So far, the truck has done everything I've asked of it without an issue. Its built solidly, the ride is quiet and smooth for a truck and is actually as comfortable as my BMW on a road trip. The only negative is the gas mileage (14 mpg on average in mixed driving) but I knew it when I bought it. It has a 5.7 Liter Hemi with the 6 speed transmission and 3.55 rear axle so its not for the guy who has the long commute to work .

Best truck on the market.

by Florida Bob from Orlando, FL | November 21, 2015

I have owned a Sierra and driven in F150's but they just feel a little to weak to me. The Ram frame is much more solid, the engine does not work very hard compared to the Triton or GM 5.3L. If I had to sum up my thoughts they are that the Ram 1500 compares with 250/2500 gas trucks by Ford and GM. The 3.92 pulls like a monster, I think that you give up 5 or 10 percent fuel economy over the 3.21. At 70 mph I get 21 mpg, at 80 mph I get 19 mpg. When you hit the pedal at 80 mph the truck jumps forward so I feel plenty of available power. Very comfortable.

8 sp tranny BAD

by Sl from Southern california | September 19, 2015

Tranny makes a loud clunk from off the line, which is heard and felt..Been in the shop, re flashed tranny, better but not fixed.

great truck

by steve from Holiday ,Fl | September 17, 2015

I traded in my Nissan frontier to purchase a 2014 ram truck regular cab,. I have the pentastar v6 with the 8 speed transmission ,this is my first ram and I love it I have a lot of power and the gas mileage is real good . I get 22 mpg around town pulling the boat I get 19- 21. I had this on the highway I got close to 30 mpg. I love my Ram truck!

HANDS DOWN THE BETTER TRUCK

by BREWCITY from MILWAUKEE | July 17, 2015

I own a 2014 BIGHORN 5.7 CREW CAB Add ons cold air intake flow master exhaust 2in front lift Last but not least the best ADD on a CUSTOM DYNO TUNE. i added 75 hp and went from 13.5 MPG to 19.9MPG AVERAGE and i pull a 21 f00t boat . I LOVE MY TRUCK

Uses car for Towing

love this truck!

by Damien from Fort Worth, Texas | May 28, 2015

Have the Lonestar Texas edition crew cab 5.7 hemi with the MDS. Black leather interior. 32 gal tank. Average 17+ mpg so far and the power when I need it is awesome. I love this truck and enjoy every minute I spend in it. Traded in my 1 year old Cherokee that lived in the shop because of transmission problems and have not been disappointed!

Nicest truck I've owned

by Prior Ford Guy from NW Indiana | May 21, 2015

2015 Ram Limited After owning 2 F-150's (Plantinum Editions) I decided to test drive the 2015 Ram. Nicer ride, nicer cabin, and really sharp looking. Bought the Limited (5.7 Hemi) and I have all the bells and whistles. I have found this truck to be very reliable so far, getting a combined 16.9 mpg. This is the same gpm I got with the ECO Boost in the Ford. The four corner air suspension works great and comes in handy when hooking up my boat or having my elderly parents entering/exiting the vehicle. Extremely comfortable, good looking and powerful ride. What's not to like! A real head turner.

Chrysler won't fix my truck

by Chris from Barnesville ga | April 10, 2015

I have a 2014 blacktop ram crew cab. No mods at all. Rear diff has failed and Chrysler is refusing to fix it leaving me holding the bag in a $4800 repair on a truck with 5200 miles. Don't buy a ram. Chrysler will not honor the warranty.

Excellent Truck

by Dale from Winnipeg, Manitoba | April 6, 2015

Excellent truck. Purchased 2014 Sport 1500 crewcab in March. 5.7 Hemi 8 speed with 3.92 gears. Truck has every option except air ride. Road trips: Regina to Winnipeg averaged 10L/100km at 115kph. Last road trip was Winnipeg to The Pas and back to Winnipeg. Total of approx. 1,300km. Speed ranged from 100kph to 130kph. Averaged 12.4L/100km. Headwind out of Winnipeg was 40kph. Noticed my build sheet says 36 gallon tank but it is actually a 26 gallon (118L) tank. This is the first Dodge I have owned and love it. Previous truck was 2012 F150 with a 5L. Projector lights could be brighter. I do like the fact that these headlights don't go out when you put the turn signal on. Great truck but didn't get the mpg like this Dodge. I would definitely recommend this truck.