2013 RAM 1500

Available in 39 styles:  2013 RAM 1500 4x2 Quad Cab 140" WB shown

Overall

First Dealership Purchase Ever

by a_renewed_mopar_man from Bauxite, Arkansas | January 25, 2016

I bought my "new-to-me" 2013 RAM 1500 Quad-Cab - 4X4 - V-8 HEMI truck on Christmas Eve 2015. Had been working out of an '87 Ford Ranger for over 6 years, was well overdue for an upgrade. I am sure glad I did! I gave up some gas mileage going with the V-8 HEMI over the Rangers 4 cyl., but the additional space, power, ride, look, performance, work-ability, just can't be beat. I love my new truck, great choice, other than gas mileage. 5 stars from me.

Don't buy American

by Don't go American from Auburn, CA | January 4, 2016

I am 62 and have had my fill of American vehicles. I quit. In a weak moment Ipurchased a 2013 Ram 1500 with hemi. Right out of warrany period.....$600.00 computer chip needs to be replaced. To add insult to injury.....the part is not available locally.....so they had to order it from Dallas, TX. That takes over week and a half to get here despite that fact that their are probably 10 dealershops in a 15 mile radius. So here I sit......not making money. I could RENT a car from them......that is out of warranty also. NEVER AGAIN. Viva la TUNDRA!!!! Thats what I should have bought originally!!

RAM 1500 2013 Longhorn

by Mark from Stow, Mass | October 29, 2015

I purchased this used 6 months ago, fully loaded and 55K miles on it. About 8K miles later, no issues, runs like a dream, acceleration is better than any car I've had (since I was younger, anyway). The interior is the nicest I've seen in any car (and it beats, in my opinion, BMW/Lexus 'luxury' interiors). Sound system (my truck as an Alpine system) is unbeatable. I'm 50, have owned many cars, this is the finest automobile I've yet to have in my driveway.

Best decision I've ever made.

by Seat2 from CA | October 24, 2015

My Ram 1500 is the best vehicle I've ever owned. I couldn't believe someone still made an awesome muscle truck. I thought about a mustang or camaro but who needs an uncomfortable muscle car that's bad in the corners anyway? This R/T truck stays as planted in a corner as any muscle car I've ever driven. Its way easier to throw the backend around on quick a u-turn too. Lightning fast for a truck too my 0-60 times are right around 5.1! The 8 speed transmission is the smoothest transmission I've ever had in a car or truck. HUGE IMPROVEMENT OVER THE 6 SPEED. I'm averaging 19mpg lifetime. Perforated leather heated seats? Alpine Audio? 8.5" screen? And you MUST get the remote start to let that v8 warmup while you toast your pop tart in the morning. The truck knows whether to run the A/C or turn on heated seats/steering wheel :-)

Awesome Truck with lots of power

by Ram Chief from Independence, WI | February 26, 2015

The Ram 1500 Tradesman is plenty for what I need and mostly basic, but still stands out. With the Hemi it has enough power for anybody! Great little regular cab short box!

Great Truck

by RoadRunner from Cincinnati, OH | October 5, 2014

Love this truck! I use this as my daily driver. Its comfortable, quiet, and easy on the eyes. Made it through winter snow without a problem. Gas mileage is good. I average 19.5 MPG on highway and 15 in city. Roomy and enjoyable to drive. Only gave it 4 starts on comfort because I am comparing it to my last truck but not much of a difference to be upset about.I'd buy another Ram 1500 without a doubt. After a year and half I have not had any issues cosmetically or mechanically.

First Truck

by Truck Buyer from Greensboro, NC | August 26, 2014

Only difficulty I have with this truck is parking in the tiny parking spaces around Fayetteville. Highly recommend getting a back-up camera (this one did not come with one)

Nice, but not perfect

by Andy from Cincinnati | April 21, 2014

The truck rides and looks great, Intertior has high quality materials. One thing I don't like or my passengers I should say is the large hump on the passenger foor board. It really kills leg room for the front passenger.

a reason they are cheaper than a ford or chev

by seth from | April 20, 2014

I work this truck fairly hard in the oil patch on a daily basis. carry around about 850-900lbs. It was fine at first and i was really happy but its falling apart quickly. it rides rough, the back springs are sagged out, rattling in the dash and 2 of the 4 doors, key fob doesn't always work, i have had the tires balanced 3 times and it still shakes like crazy at highway speeds, it squeals in 4 low when you really need to root on it, interior light flickers, ticking in the motor and the list goes on. I am extremely disappointed in the mechanical quality of this truck. it looks great and i have had many compliments and it gads great power but it is not a quality product. i will never buy a ram product again.

What I thought and More

by Vetster49 from Manhattan, Kansas | April 8, 2014

Searched for 45 days to get the best price on a 2013 with low miles and clean. More than once the price tag of even used delayed my purchase despite my love of this Laramie trim Ram. Finally pulled the trigger thinking all the tablet type technology and superb comfort was the must have's. Then learned about features I didn't even bargain for adding to the excitement, rather then the buyers remorse I usually get. This babe has everything and more for technology, style, and comfort. Don't think your getting 19-20 mpg though, it loves gasoline. Mine is the 4x4 crew cab with the Hemi and I average about 16-17 with a mix of city/highway of 40/60. It' WORTH IT!