2013 Nissan Rogue

Available in 6 styles:  2013 Nissan Rogue 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Great car

by Kayla from Rock Hill, SC | November 13, 2015

I had a great experience at Harrelson Nissan. Keith was my manager and Rob was my salesman. I would highly recommend them.

Don't buy it

by crystalblu from Southern California | October 9, 2015

I drove a Toyota for 11 years and never once regretted my purchase. I regretted my purchase of the Nissan Rogue Select the first time I drove it out on the freeway. It makes a terrible noise when I drive over 70 mph. It is uncomfortable. I dread getting up in the morning and having to drive it to work because it is a bumpy, jerking ride. Plus my neck hurts afterwards because of the seat and headrest design. I am going to trade it in the as soon as I can. Bad purchase.

Poor gas mileage

by hiactive from Oahu Hawaii | October 8, 2015

Sadly here on the island of Oahu, my 2013 Nissan Rogue gas mileage has me running for alternative vehicle. After extensive research I bought the the Rogue due to its manufacturer reputation, my experience with Nissan and the fact that for its SUV class it beats most others in mileage. And to expect low 20's in city mid to upper 20's on highway. Not to mention for a 4 cylinder it has some power. Well that is where the false advertising comes in. I drive 90% City normally and see average of 12 miles a gallon. Yep! 12 miles a gallon. I have never seen either results here at all even when driving long distances on the highway I was luck to see 20-21 miles on the gauge. Nissan runs its testing and of course sees no issues. And shares that so many factors can effect it. I don't buy into that service results brush off, as an acceptable excuse or reasoning as my numbers are simply way way to off what is to be expected (see above) and what others have shared. After driving SUVS for 25 years I can guarantee all my there vehicles met the standards or were above even ones that were over 100k miles in use. Now I have to take this up with consumer affairs. Do please share your feedback especially if you live on the island or similar hills and stop and go landscape, so I can put some sense to all this.

Rogue sv

by Leo from Ct. | March 22, 2015

We lease the car and the painting is weak(scracth) very easy and sometimes the cvt transmission failure when the car is cold. I'm not sure if i will buy when lease ends.

love/hate relationship

by bt from virginia | March 6, 2015

My Rogue fits me, my pocketbook and my driving style perfectly with a few exceptions. I only get about 19 mpg and it has no pick up at all. Oh well ...

Loving my Nissan Rogue

by Flakka from Bloomfield. NJ | January 15, 2015

Excellent service! I was looking for a vehicle with good gas mileage,safety features and affordable. I came in with an open mined looking for the right car. Salesman Irfan was the first to greet me. I told him what my needs were and he made it happen with no pressure. He showed me several options and I could not be more trilled with the my Nissan Rogue. Thank you.

Love this ride !!!!

by Allie from Philadelphia, PA | December 9, 2014

I love my Rogue !! I feel like I have definatly received value and more !!!! I would definatly recommend a test drive . Its both great for the family and the pocketbook !!

2013 Rogue Special Edition NOT SO SPECIAL

by Nissanist from Nova Scotia Canada | October 30, 2014

Had three Altimas ,loved them all. thought I would try the Rogue. Needed a Crossover to carry lots of stuff in the back, the 60/40 split rear fold down seats allowed me to do that. I test drove it, enjoyed the comfortable ride but wasn't fancy about the little back windows as it was difficult to see traffic with shoulder turns, but all in all was pleased with the performance. After 3 months the car started to drag. I felt like i was towing something heavy or dragging something under the vehicle. The gas mileage was horrible (325kms per fill up). Complained numerous times and finally they replaced the transmission after 6 months of ownership. They told me the car was overfilled with transmission fluid and that caused frothing and weakened the lubricating capacity. Everything since the transmission change has been better. the gas mileage has now improved to over 600kms highway per tankful. 1 month ago i noticed fluid under the vehicle,thought it was the air conditioning but no it is the transfer case seal in the transmission. Not impressed any more with this Nissan. I guess I should be thankful they have long warranties on their cvt transmissions. I wont buy another Rogue or recommend one to my friends. .

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Nissan Rogue

by Golfrangeguy from 28311 | October 5, 2014

Replaced Toyota Corolla because it was time. We needed a little more room. I had to bend down to enter the Toyota to prevent banging my skull! With this vehicle I do not. The Honda was thousands more for nothing more and I had a Nissan King Cab 4wd in 1985 and loved it so much I bought a new Titan 4wd full seating.

My 2013 Rogue

by FL Girl from New Smyrna Beach FL. | August 28, 2014

I was going to purchase a 2013 Juke took it for a test drive in the evening and the headlights gave me an illusion of them shining on me so I drove the Rogue and fell in love with. I get 30-34 miles highway and about 24 city could not ask for more. My only complaint is that you are not offered a third row seat. Tony Flint from Daytona Nissan made my purchase so easy he was great from the beginning with no pressure.