Offered in base S and uplevel SL trims, the Rogue is powered by a four-cylinder engine and is available with front- or all-wheel drive. Competition includes the Toyota RAV4 and Saturn Vue, and the Rogue seats five people.
New for 2010
There are no significant changes for 2010.
The Rogue looks a lot like its corporate brother, the Nissan Murano, especially when looking at its eggcrate grille and upward-sweeping D-pillar. For 2010, the Rogue features a new 360-Degree option package that includes privacy glass, a rearview camera, a rear spoiler and a chrome grille.
- 16-inch steel wheels or 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Standard power mirrors, optional heated mirrors
- Standard chrome door handles
- Optional front fog lamps
- Optional xenon headlights
There's room for five in the Rogue's cabin. The driver and front passenger sit on bucket seats and face a fairly minimalist dashboard. Dash vents and control knobs are accented with silver-colored surrounds, and the instrument panel is dominated by two large gauges with orange illumination. An available flat-folding front passenger seat allows you to carry long items inside the SUV, and the second row features a 60/40-split folding bench seat.
- Available cloth, two-tone cloth and leather seating
- Standard air conditioning
- Standard power windows and speed-sensitive door locks
- Optional leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Optional Bose audio system
- Optional Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Optional keyless entry and ignition system
Under the Hood
The Rogue is available with front- or all-wheel drive. Steering-wheel paddle shifters are available.
- 170-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with 175 pounds-feet of torque
- Continuously variable automatic transmission
Standard safety features include:
- Side-impact and side curtain airbags
- Electronic stability and traction control
- Standard smart key that immobilizes the engine in an attempted theft
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2010 Nissan Rogue.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range