We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2004 Nissan Pathfinder

2004 Nissan Pathfinder
Available in 4 styles:  2004 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 shown

Overall

Great but engine defect wipes out value *Warning*

by zoom24 from 149 Lexington Parkway N | August 29, 2016

Loved my pathfinder until the engine fell apart due to a known issue at 115k. If you have or want on I understand they are very nice, but make sure you have the locktite put on the power valve screws before the fall into your cylinder and destroy the engine. (Cost is about 200) Nissan had recalled the 2.5 liter engines also susceptible to this issue, but left the 3.5 liter owners holding the bag. When My engine failed at 115K they said too bad and it cost me $6k to fix. That said I will not purchase another Nissan and though I loved my car for years, can only give it 1 star.

This vehicle is incredible. Best I have ever owned

by Love My Nissan from Central Idaho | January 23, 2016

After 150,000 miles, my Nissan still runs like new. Can't bear the thought of ever parting with with it . . . . . so I haven't and probably never will. Way to go Nissan!!

Best SUV I've Owned

by Pathfinder Lover from Denver, CO | July 3, 2014

I have owned my 2004 pathfinder for over 5 years and I'm still so pleased with it. It has great power, sleek look, comfortable interior and has been so reliable. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking to buy a used quality SUV.

Pathfinder se

by Rayssa from Denver cl | October 4, 2013

Bought a few months back I live in colorado winter just started handling the snow perfectly has heated seats windows even mirrors. Runs great and decent on gas for a smaller suv. Leather interior and room for 7 already been on a few road trips and did wonderful

GREAT CAR

by SMOKEY from nashville tn | April 4, 2013

Looked for some time. Found the car I was looking for.'.Pathfinder is great . not super on fuel but is very reliable for my needs... great value...................

NISSAN KNOWS HOW TO BUILD EM

by Wild Bill from Grapevine , tx | April 11, 2012

I just said goodbye to my 2000 Pathfinder LE. Loved it, and It just saved my life. Got rear ended while waiting to make a left turn. Guy was doing 40-50. Spun me around 180 degrees. This SUV broke, crumpled and died ( totaled). It took all the impacted and spared me. Thanks Nissan. GREAT GREAT CAR. Very well make. Very reliable. Can't go wrong. Just watch that timing belt on 2000 and earlier. Little thirsty ( 16MPG)... but hey. It's quality.

Pathfinder LE Platinum

by Weekend Work Horse from New York, NY | January 25, 2012

This car was babied and it shows. I knew what I was looking for and the price I wanted to pay. The car has had some recalls but nothing major. I was in the market for this particular vehicle and waited for the right one to show up. Great car. I wish gas mileage was better but I love the look, the ride and all the features.

Great Mid Size SUV

by AG from Seattle, Wa. | November 8, 2011

I purchased my 2004 Pathfinder (Platinum 4wd) in early 2005. The 4wd is excellent, have driven in mud and snow and better than just about any other car that was out there with me. Reliability has been awesome, other than normal oil changes and tires at around 75,000 miles have not put any extra $$$$ into the vehicle. I wish it was a little more roomy, back seat is cramped for adults or even small kids if they are in car seats.

The Best SUV Ever

by bigdog from | May 18, 2011

I have owned my pathfinder for over a year now it easily fits my family comfortly, and i love the extra compartments in the back! I have taken my pathfinder down snowmobile trails and off roading and still no proublems. The 4wd in this SUV is 2nd to none! The power is beast! Recomended to everybody!

What a great suv

by Sharky from St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada | February 17, 2010

Great suv, reliable, no problems of any kind. Awesome BOSE stereo. In my opinion '04 are so much better looking than '05+. Gas millage is not bad at all. If you cant decide if you should buy this vehicle I will tell you DO!. I'm sad that I have to sell it. (Got a vehicle from work)

Featured Services for this Nissan Pathfinder