We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Nissan NV200

2014 Nissan NV200
Available in 2 styles:  2013 Nissan NV200 4dr Compact Cargo Van shown

24 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Van performs well in a commercial environment

by ICS from Warrenton VA | April 12, 2016

We use this vehicle for Commercial cleaning and haul about 1000 lbs of equipment to do our work. So far 17K miles The van has performed VERY well. The 3 doors in the cargo area make access to tools easy and while we do not use any cargo bins the ability to add them is still there if needed. As far as the roof mounted cargo racks make sure to explain to your guys the ladder needs to be lifted off the back the doors extend well behind the rear rack and the ladder will scratch yup the top of the doors if you allow them to lean the ladder to load it or remove it. Interior is good but...they need to fix the cup holders they are WAYYY too low and forward and makes getting your drink a pain. Also the door window is high and makes using a drive up ATM somewhat of a planning exercise. So far the van hasd had no tire issues and I have no idea what the first poster is talking about as there are no less than 5 tire manufacturers making commercial high ply tires for this van. As far as fuel economy it has replaced a E-250 van ( with much less equipment) and has almost covered its car payment in fuel savings. That said the 10 gallon tank means you are looking for a gas station at about 250 miles so plan accordingly if you are using it for long trips. I would reccomend this vehicle for commercial use.

Many issues with my 2013 Nissan NV 200

by Very disappointed from Chattanooga, TN | June 30, 2015

Major issues with tires and wear. This vehicle does not stand up to commercial use for my company. Tires wear out every 6 months, tires roar and make loud noises. Only 1 brand of tires available which the dealer sells of course. Very dangerous, I feel like I am in a danger trap, swerving, difficulties steering. Have owned this van for 14 months, extremely dissatisfied with the vehicle. Nissan is not willing to fix this problem so I'm stuck with a new van that doesn't stand up to the claims the dealer made with me when I purchased it. This is not a durable commercial vehicle, I regret this purchase highly and I'm stuck with it and it's problems. It's a danger trap that Nissan is not willing to improve or admit to. Don't buy this problem, you will regret it. Buy a real commercial vehicle, this one is a headache!

Great vehicle-I LOVE my van

by Happy camper from High Point NC | November 3, 2014

I Had an Altima which I loved, but I needed a van to carry large things with out needing to lift them. I saw a transit van and went to look but the seats were not comfortable enough for me to travel in. So I checked to see what other small vans were for sale and found that Nissan had one called the NV200. My van has no back window but that does not matter because the mirrors and the backup camera do a great job it is easier to handle than the car and gets the best mileage for its class. The seats are made of the NASA material in the TV ads just like the car with all the good adjusters and I could drive for hours in comfort. it has blue tooth for the phone and an excellent independent NAV system so you don't run your phone down trying to find your destination, it will take input from devices has sirus if you want it and speakers in the back to deepen the sound it stayed remarkably cool in the summertime. I am a happy camper only thing I would change is to push the camera button when I am moving forward to see directly behind me. like glancing at a rear view mirror

Solid typical commercial vehicle, built to last

by Working class driver from Santa Fe, NM | October 25, 2014

Pleased with van so far, owned several vans so I feel I can compare with experience. Have only had it a short time. It performs very well and exceeds general performance for a cargo van. The coupling of the cvt along with the transversely mounted engine directly over the front wheels seems to give more than enough traction. Although it only has 131 hp there's plenty of pep. It's as simple as driving a golf cart. So far only 1300 miles but happy going from Santa Fe to Taos and all over mountainous terrain, the cvt takes away all up and down shifting, no strain noticed.

NEW TO NISSAN

by BROOKLYN1313 from MA. | September 27, 2014

FIRST NISSAN I HAVE OWNED. ONLY HAVE ABOUT A THOUSAND MILES ON THE NEW NV200 SO IT IS A LITTLE EARLY TO KNOW MUCH. SO FAR, SO GOOD.

"Eurovan" in USA

by James from Albuquerque,NM | December 2, 2013

Purchased 2013 new for small business. Really like this. Great room for seating(which I appreciate since over six feet). Good utility in back. Also, use when business is done for weekend camping. Can actually sleep fully stretched in back. Have been getting high 20's mpg in overall driving(display shows 29.2) for past 1000 miles, or so. Like that van fits in the garage, too, for security. Really a great little all purpose vehicle for business, one or two people(obviously not a family hauler). Reliability good so far. Ready for first 5,000 mile oil change soon.