2011 Nissan Frontier

Available in 18 styles:  2011 Nissan Frontier 4x2 Crew Cab 139.9" WB shown

Overall

2011 kingcab

by vtsnowedin from central Vermont on a dirt road. | April 28, 2016

I purchased my 2011 Nissan frontier new in 2012. I drove it 103,000 miles in five years. Other then oil changes and one set of brake rotors and pads it was trouble free. The jump seats in the king cab were really not practical for any besides small children and the blue tooth connection for hands free phone needed work as it only allowed one outgoing call per trip. But I liked it so much that when I wrecked it (No fault of the vehicle) I replaced it with a 2013 version of the same thing. A good solid truck worth the price.

Great Truck

by Jim from PA | November 23, 2014

I did extensive research before buying my 2011 Nissan Frontier SV. I found a great deal at a car dealership and got the extended cab, 6 ft bed, 4x4 V6 that I was looking for. I love the truck and it has performed great in over a foot of snow on the original tires (with some weight in the back, of course). The only 2 somewhat negative comments I have regarding this truck is that the gas mileage is pretty terrible when not driving solely on the highway. I get on average around 14-15 mpg, which is a mixture of about 70% highway and 30% country roads. Some V8's get better gas mileage than that. Taking this truck across the state I have gotten around 20-21 mpg. The other thing is that the turning radius is absolutely terrible. I have driven bigger trucks that have a better turning radius than this truck. Other than that, I am happy with the truck and would recommend it.

Awesome Truck

by JD from | April 30, 2014

I have owned this truck for a little over a year. I bought it with 25k miles on it and it now has 41k. No issues with it at all. I love this truck! Tons of power and handles like a car. The ride is firm but very comfortable and quiet. Seats are very comfortable no matter how far I drive. Only downside is gas milage. I get 15-16 city and 21-22 highway. Not really that bad for a big V-6 4x4. Other than that, I really don't have any complaints at all.

Fontier Truck

by action from Austin | April 17, 2014

Cars.com was a big help. I could not have found the Frontier of my choice in my area. Cars.com provided me the opprotunity to find the Nissan Frontier of my choice. Thanks.

Not a bad choice

by TommyTruck from dallas, tx | September 28, 2013

It rides like a pickup, and is spartan inside. That is what I want. No satnav, no transponder key thing, no leather electric seats. It hauls doors, scrap metal and bags of sand without making a mess inside. It doesn't look like some WWE wrestler on steroids, it just is a pickup that can haul a couple teenagers in the back seat! The performance is pretty good for a smaller vehicle, and that costs gas mileage. But it sure is fun mashing the pedal and getting on the freeway without getting run over. There are lots of places to put small stuff inside. I really like the always alive power outlet in the front, with the switched outlet in the armrest.

A very reliable truck.

by Truck Lover from Harrisburg, PA | August 9, 2012

I liked the updated items in the truck, especially the hands-off telephone that can be used while driving. The only item that is needed for better safety is the exterior rear view mirrors to help you see other vehicles in your blind spots.

Best Truck Owned Seven Years

by Elderchuck from Dodgeville, WI | April 29, 2012

The stability, ride, and comfort of this truck is awesome. The four cylinder engine is anemic on hills. Basically a trouble free 90,000 miles. Looking for another just like it.

great truck

by car nut from Lees Summit MO | December 26, 2011

rated at 15 & 20 mpg getting 17-18 & 23-24 drives great, runs great and has plenty of power. This is an SV X cab. with 4.0 engine

Great all around value

by Mid sized pickup truck from Wilmington, DE | December 12, 2011

This is the first pickup truck that I've purchased as a 3rd car. I found a great deal on the internet at a local dealership. The dealer price was $5K below the sticker and $2K below invoice. I've owned the truck for about 3 months and it has been one of the best investments that I've ever made. The Frontier is a good looking truck most major features. The 4wd on the fly is easy to use and the crew cab provides plentfy of space. My only complaint is gas mileage is a little thirsty at 16-20 mi per gallon but that may be typical for mid sized trucks. Overall, I am pleased with the purchase and the quality of the product produced by Nissan.

2011 Pro X4

by NissanX2002 from Boston, Ma | October 13, 2011

Great truck. Really happy with the buy. Truck is impossible to get stuck. Just wished the back seat had more room.