2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Available in 5 styles:  2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4dr AWD 4MATIC shown

Overall

Love this ML350 4matic

by First Mercedes Benz from Oklahoma City, OK | October 5, 2015

This is my first Mercedes. I have owned Porsche, BMW, Lexus, MG, Fiat, Toyota. So far, I absolutely LOVE this Mercedes. The luxury features are awesome - I like them better than the Lexus, which I never thought I'd say! It is extremely comfortable both to ride in and to drive. I test drove several ML350's with just the "basic" extras - P1 package, park assist, blind spot monitor, and lane departure warning, mostly in the MB-tex "beige/ginger" color combo, and just didn't see anything special about this car. However, upgrading to one with some of the available options (leather, active contour seats with massage, full 360 degree surround cameras, panoramic roof, drink coolers/heaters, etc) is well worth the extra money. So far, the only negatives I can find are the mileage (19-20 mpg) and the radio (horrible sound - CDs sound good, but I don't even listen to the radio it is so bad). I do not know anything about the reliability yet, but keeping my fingers crossed! The only reason I gave it 4 stars overall was because it is quite pricey, and the V6 engine does not have as much pick up as I am used to (not an important feature for me anyway). But again - I LOVE THIS CAR!

So far - love it

by Ex-Lexus fan from Oklahoma City, OK | September 17, 2015

Just purchased my very first Mercedes, a 2014 CPO ML350 4matic after searching forever for a Lexus RX450H with heads up display. Although I have only had this car for one week, I am so happy with it, I couldn't wait to write a review. It is so luxurious, comfortable, and quiet, it definitely equals the Lexus in drive quality, and far surpasses it in options. I still haven't even figured out how everything works, but now that I have these options, it will be difficult to ever go back to a car without them! Specifically: LOVE the multi-contour seats with massage; LOVE the active park assist - it literally parallel parks itself!, LOVE the lane departure warning system, and LOVE the adaptive headlight system. Who would think headlights would make such a difference in a car - but night visibility when driving this car is incredible. I think I will love the distance warning system also, but mine is not functioning right now so off to the shop today to fix it. The interior is gorgeous. My only real disappointment is in the audio system - my vehicle, while equipped with just about everything else, did not have an upgraded sound system, and the radio is just tinny and horrible. Definitely do not order an ML with the standard HD radio; you will be so sorry! Time will tell if this vehicle will rate as highly as my old Lexus as far as reliability, but if it even comes close, I may stay with Mercedes!

Best ML Ever!

by GB32 from Seattle | June 25, 2014

Just changed from a 2008 ML which we loved to a 2014.....what a difference! Amazing comfort, quiet as a mouse, super nicely equipped, not cheap but lease is a good deal. We absolutely love it, looked at Touareg, Volvo, etc. but went back to MB ML350. Great car, great job by Mercedes! Drive one and you are hooked!

ML 350 Blue Tec

by SUV guy from Scottsdale AZ | June 2, 2014

I have just returned from a 1500 mile road trip and the vehicle performed flawlessly. It is a diesel and once it gets rolling the power is quite impressive. 85mph feels like 55mph with a smooth ride and little to no road noise. I've only owned the car for about a month so I'm not that qualified for a writing of a thorough review. I have all of the options and it is really nice as this is my first Mercedes after having owned 3 Lexus vehicles: 2 LS 460's and the other a RX 350. They are not in the same league-at least the RX 350 (neither is the price). I chose this vehicle for its 5 star safety rating and am blown away by the advanced technology-too numerous to list. This is the best vehicle I have owned. I'm over the thought of "where have you been all of my life?" and am elated at this point about the purchase.

wife wanted a mercedes

by gaijin from Maryland | April 29, 2014

I just bought a Mercedes ML550. The car rides nice and quiet and is real fast. The buttons that control all the vehicle functions are not easy to find or operate though. My Infiniti was a breeze to turn on/off this or that, but the Mercedes has tiny multifunction controls that take time to learn and to operate. ML550 is better sized for my wife though and she drives it as much as I do.

2014 Mercedes Benz ML350 Fun Car!

by Pleasure Doing Business! from Jacksonville, FL | April 14, 2014

I puchased my automobile from Mr Charlie Glover of Mrecedes Benz of Orange Park, FL. He is the father of one of my students! He was referred to my husband and I also, as the person to go to if you want someone honest, would get you exactly what you want and get you the best deal the first time. Wow! He exceeded our expectations, it was a exceptional and unforgettable experience purchasing the Best automobile on the market today!

100% better than the first version of ML 320

by Ron from Atlanta, GA | February 25, 2014

Bought Bluetec. City/Hwy approx. 25 mpg. Better than Q5 - Interior could be better for the money. X5 has good interior and more sportier.

My 4th Mercedes ML SUV (Truck)

by Godzilla56 from San Antonio "deep in the heart" of Texas | January 26, 2014

I have now owned every version of this vehicle since inception. Without a doubt MB has advanced the design and improved the vehicle across the board. Each time I have been ready to buy a new SUV I would survey the market, read all the reviews and then start my test drives. I really did not expect to buy this vehicle this time…..but, after driving the MDX, BMW 5, Lexus RDX and Cadillac this vehicle had the best level of finish, quality interior, controls that didn't confuse me or were totally dependent upon touch screens….and didn't look like a stretch station wagon! MB made a lot of changes between Version 2 and 3 of this vehicle and it shows. The MB is probably not the "best" at everything, but taken in total it meets or exceeds all my needs and expectations. It is not cheap, but you get what you pay for. After several months I have not had one moment of regret on this purchase. The only other SUV that was better was the Porsche, but everything that is standard on the MB is an option on the Porsche. Is it worth thirty five grand more to get the Porsche name (on a volkswagon sourced product) and extra performance for around town driving? Well it wasn't to me so there you go. I can take a lot of trips for the money not spent on that vehicle.

Great Car, Very powerful, nice ride

by DanB from NJ | December 22, 2013

Runs very good. Has the road hugging feeling. Powerful, looks beautiful. All my previous ML350s had engine and transmission problems. So keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Love this SUV

by Lg from Fresno, Ca | October 19, 2013

This SUV is luxurious, quiet, efficient and fun to drive. I had a 2012 but traded it for the 2014 for better options. Have had it on a 1000 mile trip and it was very comfortable, controls all in the right places and got 22 mpg at 75 mph. Best car I have ever owned. Absolutely love it.