2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Available in 3 styles:  2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4dr AWD 4MATIC shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

I guess I'm just not an SUV guy........

by Caz from Metairie, LA | April 12, 2016

I originally bought the GLK because of the fact it was a Mercedes, loved the colors of the Red exterior, the off- white interior and the powerful V-6 engine. Also,, I have a 2006 E-Class my wife drives that has been a great trouble-free car. What I dislike about the GLK is the hard, bumpy ride and the lack of rear leg room. Looking back on it, I SHOULD HAVE bought another E-Class Sedan!

Better than expected!

by Dramboni from CA | March 11, 2016

So I bought this car COP and I'm happy that I did. I was a little hesitant at first when I test drove the car (after test driving like 20 different brands) but settled on the MB GLK350 due to the 5 years plus unlimited miles warranty. First off, the car is fast when in sports mode, I mean really fast, faster than expected. Gas mileage and acceleration are great. Downside it is small, smaller than expected and still takes time to adjust. Some others things that bother me that certain features are not standard unless you pay premium. For me it is just stupid paying that much for a car were other models offers way more bang for your $$. Comfort.... again it is small inside and with hardly little storage but comfortable enough for a full day of travel. The Gelaendewagen drives really smooth on the highway and accelerates fast to pass traffic. Trunk space and rear seats suck IMHO. Again you get what you pay for. Definitely would buy this over an Honda or Toyota for the same price range. Given that they no longer made the either will hold their value or depreciate quickly. Enjoy your GLK350.

My Merc

by Grff from Raleigh NC | March 10, 2016

2105 GLK demo with 2k Miles for price of a Ford Edge and it is faster, quieter, more comfortable and a blast to drive.

First Diesel

by The Wolf from Finger Lakes New York | March 4, 2016

This GLK is awesome. Averaging 33 MPH with the diesel and its not even broke in. The duel turbo chargers give it lots of acceleration on both high and low ends. LOVE the heated steering wheel in cold upstate NY. I put Haaks on the wheels and it goes thru snow and ice like a tank. The SUV is quiet and the interior is all Benz! I bought this rather than the new GLC GLA classes. I don't like their body styles.

Awesome little SUV

by 2manycars from Tennessee | January 2, 2016

We have owned hundreds of cars over the years, guess that's why I am not a Millionaire. Wish I had gone with a Mercedes sooner. The quality is there. With as many issues I have had with my late model GDI engines, I should have done my research sooner. Mercedes does GDI right. No sooty tailpipes, no sputter due to scavenging. Scavenging is simulating an EGR valve by leaving the intake valve open for a bit during the exhaust stroke. It soots the intake valve and intake. Around 10k miles you can feel the performance of your engine fall off. I began to try and avoid GDI engines. No more, I will run Mercedes in both my business and at home. If you do maintenance on your fleet as I do, Mercedes is not that expensive. I service all my cars and trucks to the same standards and have little to no problems as a result. Do the investigations as I did and try one for yourself. C

I would do it again

by Vip from Centennial, CO | November 28, 2015

Excellent car for power, style, reliability, and safety. Handling is smooth with great visibility. Car is roomy yet feels small and agile.

Get a A Subaru

by Subie guy from SF | November 5, 2015

FOR LESS than the price of an entry level GLK350 you can get a FULLY LOADED outback or Forester that is LIGHT YEARS ahead of this MB model.

wonderful car with all the bells and whistles

by sports car enthusiast for years over 50 years from Charleston SC | October 30, 2015

My sales person was better than outstanding. Roland Ramirez. He was honest and worked with us to ensure our satisfaction.

The Best

by Joan from Scottsdale, AZ | September 1, 2015

This SUV is solid, safe and runs like a top. Perfect for my needs. I was in an accident with this model and was not injured. I purchased another one just like it.

the wow factor!!!!

by new car junkie from 33573 | August 27, 2015

ti t he first time the rain sensing wipers came on I knew I had made a great choice.The gas mileage at 75-80 on the interstate is 28.3 out of the box,it will only get better.The ride and handling are incredible,most likely helped by the 19" tires.I AM ALWAYS HOT AND MY WIFE ALWAYS COLD.bETWEEN the heated seats and dual zone air all is right.The privacy glass and rear air gets compliments from our guests.I am a gear head,and I love speed.As the the owner of two r-code mustangs I must say the exceleration is faster than ever needed.If it is not yet clear we love our new benz!!!!!!!!