The CLK-Class is sold as either a convertible (Cabriolet) or a coupe. CLK competitors include the Jaguar XK and BMW 650.
New for 2009
For 2009, the CLK350 is available in a Grand Edition, a high-end trim level that's limited to 500 coupes and Cabriolets each. All models now come with standard heated seats and six-disc CD changers.
Mercedes-Benz's three-pointed star sits at the center of a low, wide grille. Twin ellipses form a single headlight unit on each side of the grille. Elegance is the CLK350's front-end theme, while sportiness takes precedence in the CLK550. The CLK is shorter and smaller than the Jaguar XK and BMW 650.
- Chrome tip exhaust
- Side-view door mirrors with turn-signal indicators
- Redesigned 18-inch wheels in the AMG Sport Package
- AMG wheels and unique body paint on Grand Edition
The CLK holds four occupants on leather-upholstered seats; the rear seat is split and folds. Passenger volume measures 85.2 cubic feet. Grand Edition models include a brown leather interior with beige-stitched seams and aluminum trim (coupe) or dark brown ash trim (Cabriolet).
- Automatic dual-zone air conditioning with a sun sensor
- 10-way power front seats and rain-sensing wipers
- Harman Kardon seven-channel digital surround-sound stereo
- Remote automatic trunk closer option
Under the Hood
The CLK has several powertrain options:
- 268-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 (258 pounds-feet of torque)
- 382-hp, 5.5-liter V-8 (391 pounds-feet of torque)
- 475-hp, 6.2-liter V-8 (465 pounds-feet of torque)
- Seven-speed automatic transmission
Cabriolet models disguise sensor-controlled roll bars as head restraints. When front occupants close their doors, an arm extends to deliver the seat belt buckle.
- Four side-impact airbags
- Cabriolet's front-seat side-impact airbags provide head and thorax protection
- Coupes have full-length side curtain airbags
- Antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Emergency assistance system
- Optional parking radar
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range