We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Available in 10 styles:  2014 Mercedes-Benz C250 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Worth the Wait!!!!

by Optimus P. from Sterling Heights, MI | September 16, 2016

I looked on line to find a C300 that would be fitting for my wife. I saw one that made me drive to Illinois, which was a five hour ride (one way) for me. I made it to the dealership and once I saw the car, it was love at first sight. My wife loves this car because it handles like a dream. The comfort of the inside is so awesome because you can really relax while you drive. This helps us because we like driving on the highway. This vehicle was a great choice and if I had to do it over again..... the choice would remain the same. Two thumbs up to Mercedes for the 2014 C300 4-Matic Sport.

Best car for the money.

by WAI PHYO from Daly City | December 4, 2015

100% Highly recommended to buy this car. Because, (1). it's Mercedes Benz (2). Almost everyone can effort to own (3). Only 4 strokes engine with turbo charger this is save you money for gas (4). Very very safety driving (5). Seriously amazing Harman Kardon stereo system (I would like to say the best sound system/ audiophile high quality sound provided)

2014 c250 better than 2012 model

by bobreilly from Sea Island, GA | October 31, 2014

The 2014 model is lots more comfortable: front seats on the 2012 stuck into your back like knives, but 2014 seats are actually OK--not up to quality of older MBs but relatively good. Visibility through back windows is much improved, too, as is front window fogging: happened all the time with 2012 but hardly ever with 2014.

mercedes benz c clas 220 sport model

by Rajiv Mittal from India | September 8, 2014

Mercedes Benz c class in sport model is worst car and its experience is so bad and even too expensive. My experience is bad even worst as i drive this car for 2 time approx 200 km and both time its tyres get bust and company doing nothing on it. I can't recommend it to anyone

Great car as always

by Davejoy from Glen Covw NY | August 6, 2014

German engineering! The previous C class saved my sons life when he and his friends were "T-boned" by another car running a light. If it were not for the quality of this car I do not know if they would have survived. This is the best car in the world for me and my family.

Review C class

by Car Nut from Eastern Shore of MD. | July 31, 2014

Great car ecellent ride and handeling. all the creture comforts you could ask for. very satisfied with my purchase.

Most fun I have ever had driving

by Just Give Me Red from Voorhees, NJ | May 20, 2014

I am in love with this car! I am not a car enthusiast and truly dislike buying cars. I am never sure I got the best deal or the right car. Wilmington Mercedes has changed all of that. This C class is AFFORDABLE, fabulous and so much fun to drive. General Manager, Marcia Grosso, made me the deal of a lifetime to get me into this car and her sales team is all about customer service. I am so thrilled every time I get behind the wheel of my car. This is my first Mercedes and performance wise, I can't imagine driving another car. It handles like a dream and is beyond responsive. Yes, I would recommend this car to my friends and anyone.

great place to buy a car

by deal beater from | May 11, 2014

Very nice people, great prices and honnest. They do not charge dealer fees! The place is real nice ask for elad

First merc after a lifetime of Beemers

by Mbusa from Pittsburgh, PA | May 3, 2014

With a budget that kept me in the smaller luxury sedans, I preferred the exterior styling and performance of the C300 over the 3 series / A4. Impressed with the power and handling. Salesperson told me the sports version was most popular but drove but sports and luxury amd preferred the softer ride of the luxury. As a lifelong bmw 5 series driver I am impressed with the ride and handling of the merc, soaks up the potholes better without excesive roll when pushed through the twisties. Thought the voice command was a gimmick when tested but turns into a really useful feature and use it constantly. Biggest negative is the interior space - real tight for 4 adults, not suitable for a long road trip and the head clearance is limited for a 6 footer with the moon/sunroof.

Good-looking Car

by Toastmaster Carol from Cincinnati, OH | April 11, 2014

The safety rating and hood ornament are what caused me to buy a 4-door luxury car after owning two-door cars for 60 years. I was quite happy and pleased with my 2013 Mercedes and would give it 5 stars on all ratings even though I prefer a 2-door car over a 4--door car. I bought the 2014 Mercedes for a back up camera. Unfortunately, I did not know that all back up cameras did not have the same green, yellow, & red guide lines when backing up. Without those guidelines, my back up camera is useless to me and I felt as if I wasted my $ on the 2014, thus the 2 ratings did not rate 5 stars.. My unsatisfactory back up camera in my 2014 is my fault for assuming and not test driving to confirm that I was getting the back up camera I needed on the 2014. It won't happen again when I buy my 2-door car! I'm searching again for my car that fits my needs (a two-door with voice commands & back up camera), but it doesn't have to be an expensive luxury car, although it must have a 5 safety rating like the Mercedes. I have had excellent service with the Mercedes organization in spite of my misunderstanding about the exact meaning of the window sticker description..