2015 Lexus RX 350

18 city / 24–26 hwy

Overall

Lexus RX350 F-Sport Crafted

by CarEnthusiast from Virginia | July 30, 2016

I leased a 2015 RX350 F-Sort Crafted line. Let me tell you there nothing sporty about it. In fact it is worst handling lexus i have driven. The 8 speed transmission is very choppy. Straight off the line shifting is so poor that normal things like passing another vehicle in traffic or speeding to gain momentum are the most embarrassing moments because it quickly up-shifts into higher gear making the car loose power. Pressing the accelerator hard the engine roars into higher rpm without any in the momentum. It is the worst POC i have ever driven. It can not even stand up to a 4 cylinder engine.

Awesome experience!

by My Turn from Baton Rouge, LA. | February 23, 2016

Most awesome experience. Couldn't make a deal in Baton Rouge, LA went to cars.com. Purchased from Herrin-Gear in Jackson, MS. Best thing I ever did. Best sales person and finance manager. Call Chip Partridge and Robert Hadden. I was in and out the dealership in less than 45 minutes and the financing was being shopped and done while I was on the drive there. Saved thousands and got more options.

I must love it, this is my 3rd RX!!!

by LexieQueen from North Carolina | February 1, 2016

Had 2004 RX330, then 2009 RX350, now the 2015 RX350. Was truly looking at the Mercedes GLC300 but side by side, ride by ride, and comfort by comfort, Lexus won me over once again. I was disappointed when this model first came out as the 2009 was the last little 'sporty' RX, but have gotten used to seeing this model. Hate the 2016 as UGLY so caught the end of the 2015 line. Extremely comfortable, quiet, luxury ride. Not disappointed and not looking back. For a long ride, there is no more comfortable car. Excellent sound system (and not even the upgraded one ML)... This is still a head turner and fits our family more than enough. A+++. Buzzing around town is even Fun! AND - its back to regular gas, thank you!! I have never found the cost of ownership to be overwhelming with Lexus. Par and much better than MB and BMW.. I totally trust the Lexus brand and the dealer always goes out of their way to resolve any issue you may have. They protect their brand loyalty and take customer satisfaction very serious. Buy one!

2015 RX350

by Enjoys Luxury from Raleigh, N Carolina | October 21, 2015

The purchase of my SUV was a very pleasant experience. My salesman was knowledgeable and extremely helpful in finding the vehicle that met all my needs. The car has a very smooth and quiet ride and has all the options I need. I am very pleased.

Great Car

by golfing lady from San Antonio | October 17, 2015

This is my second Lexus R350. I drove the last one for over 7 years. Love the new one even more. Drives great and has loads of room for my golf clubs.

Pure Luxury

by smooth luxury car enthusiast from Orange County, CA | September 17, 2015

This is my 2nd RX350 Lexus. Its a dream to drive and is well equipped to provide a total luxury ride, as well as comfort and safety. I love the S.O.S. and Lexus navigation assist. The best part is that this vehicle runs on regular gas . The synthetic oil can go 10,000 before needing an oil change. I'm still learning to appreciate all its features. So far it's been a great experience.

2015 RX350

by RL from Roanoke, VA | August 29, 2015

This SUV rocks ! After driving a Highlander, I moved up to the Lexus line, and this ride is awesome. I don't get the other reviews that mention a harsh ride. The RX is smooth as silk, and is very quiet. While not a sporty drive, it is a Luxury one, especially if you get the Luxury package as I did. Mine came with all the options, and I got a very good deal on one this time of year when the 2015 model is going out. Crank up the Mark L stereo, and take a drive. You will love this, and knowing that it is a reliable vehicle , you will be glad you got one !

Very noisy cabin, uneven ride

by Alan from Florida | August 20, 2015

Very noisy cabin made worse by tires cupping at about 16,000 miles. Replaced tires with warning from dealer service rep, that tire cupping and resulting noisy ride is a recurring problem with this vehicle. Car was delivered with Dunlop Tires, replaced with Michellin tires. Very expensive. If problem reoccurs, I'll be very unhappy. Also, suspension delivers a pretty hard knock and thud when driving on uneven pavement. Got a few rattles here and there too. Not happy with this thing. Would not consider buying another one.

Most comfortable car to drive than others.

by Retired lady from Columbia,SC | July 21, 2015

Smooth luxury ride, easy to see out of driver windows. Easy to get in and out.Comfortable seats. Initial impression of car is great.

3rd Lexus

by RB from Washington DC | July 14, 2015

This is my 3rd Lexus. First was a GS350 AWD. 2nd a 2010 RX450h. The 3rd is a 2015 RX450h. Had to have more options on the car I already loved before the new style change. The RX hybrid is just a great car. It's just that simple. It's smooth and quiet and halls people and stuff around, while getting great gas mileage. Do miss the prettier brown wood in my 2010 RX. Bamboo just isn't as pretty. They also deleted the wood from the back seat center armrest. I agree with an earlier review that the trip odometer button is impossible to see or find without stopping the car. So are the panel illumination buttons. I use those a lot at night, of course. And the remote touch will never be as good as the touch screens. I hope Lexus gives us back the touch screen someday. I miss that from the 2008 GS 350. It only takes a second to glance over and see where to touch. Remote touch takes too much hunting and fumbling. I like dedicated selector buttons, like MENU or MAP. You can find them by feel even while watching the road.