2013 Lexus RX 350

18 city / 24–26 hwy

Overall

More Bang for Your Bucks

by mart from Fresno | February 8, 2016

I bought my dream car and I haven't the least case of buyers remorse. It is beautiful outside and in. I wanted a white one with saddle brown leather seats in an all wheel drive. I got just what I wanted at Cars.com with their extensive inventory and no haggle price. The car has a beautiful sound system which is a big plus for me who is spoiled with great music and sound systems. It has a very sleek dash and console. The black doors, steering wheel and brown seats are a nice contrast. I heard that this model has lots of road noise but I guess its all relative because my friends who have different SUV's are noisier to me. Overall, I am very pleased with my choice. It is the nicest car I have ever had. I am glad I got more bang for my bucks by buying a slightly previously used fleet car.

WORTH ALL THE RESEARCH AND WAIT TO FIND MINE!

by DEBO from MOBILE,ALABAMA | December 31, 2015

I searched for 3 months to find the perfect 2013 Lexus RX 350 in my desired colors and with all the optional features included at the right price. I compared over 5 other compatible SUVs prior to deciding on the Lexus. The Lexus had the most comfort of all. The projected maintenence cost, gas milage, engine performance were exceptional in all the research I found. I have severe back disease and the Lexus won for me in every catagory. The wait was to obtain all the options, which mine has every luxury option available, for the price. The convenience of features and quality overall are outstanding inside and out. Not inexpensive but totally worth it in value, I highly reccomend the 2013 Lexus RX 350.

Expensive disappointment!

by liz from Virginia | May 22, 2015

How do I hate it....let me count the ways! #1 the drivers seat is sooo uncomfortable like sitting on big rocks. The navigation/ radio is too complicated as is the blue tooth....not enough storage bins....and beware when you lower the back seats as it required Herculean strengh to right them again. All in all I wish I had my Hyundai Santa Fe back.....none of these things were an issue at half the price.

The best car

by Slim from Grand Forks ND | February 17, 2015

The performance is very good and the comfort is excellent. The reliability is very good on all the Lexus we have owned which is four

Exception SUV

by Riche335 from Louisville, Ky. | January 30, 2015

Bought my Lexus Certified Pre-owned RX 350 last month and have been nothing but blown away by this SUV. I've owned many Hondas Toyotas and Fords but this one exceeds every expectation I had. I was going to buy a new 2015 Ford Edge when they finally come out but realized I could get this 2013 RX 350 with only 26,000 miles for the same or even less money and it will hold it's value much, much better. Plus, being CPO the warranty is as good as a new car. Not to mention the RX 350 had been my dream car for years. I may never own anything else from here on out.

Great automobile

by Computerman from Chino Hills, Ca | December 21, 2014

My only wish would be to have the cruise control on the steering wheel. I love the vehicle and would recommend it to anyone.

Lexus Rx 350

by El Cid from Massachusetts | August 15, 2014

We love Toyota products. The Lexus RX 350 is very comfortable. It has a nice 350 engine that provides plenty of power. Lexus dealerships are really a cut of above most places.

Lovin my new ride!!

by Alexus from Dublin, CA | August 6, 2014

I absolutely love my new lexus! Purchased a 2013 RX 350 with a little over 10,000 miles, still with the new car smell. Rides and handles like a dream! The only down side I can see is that I wish it got better gas mileage. Especially these days suv's should get better mileage. Smooth transmission, great view all around, it is very difficult to locate a blind spot which I love. Ride is quiet and comfortable. Thank you Lexus for making an SUV beautiful and classy.

Love everything but?????

by Snowman from Tonawanda,NY | April 3, 2014

Poor gas mileage. 4000 miles and my mileage is stuck at 16.1. That's where it stays. Love everything except the MPG.

Gas Mileage 2014 Rx 350

by Mike from Tampa, FL | February 3, 2014

I quite happy with this vehicle however it bothers me that they advertise 18 mpg and 25mpg for city and highway it is not correct. It gives me around 17 mpg and 20.5 mpg respectively with about 70 miles/hr speed on highways. Anyone has any ideas to improve mpg ?