2006 Lexus IS 250

2006 Lexus IS 250
Available in 2 styles:  2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Best car I've ever driven & owned!

by Dan the Happy Camper from La Mirada, CA | August 4, 2016

I love everything about my '06 IS250, except for two things: (1) the front tires keep accumulating dirty-looking brake dusts perhaps because of poor quality brake pads from the factory & manufacturer that Toyota sells, and (2) the steadily getting grainier & grainier rear view mirror that should have been recalled from the time of the initial complaints about it in June 2008. Other than that, I will keep saying it's the best car from the Lexus and/or Toyota line!

Great reliable car!!!

by dlugas from CT | January 27, 2015

I have owned the IS 250 for past 4 years and I can tell this is the most reliable car I have ever owned!! I have keep changing my oil (full synthetic) every 5k miles, filters, brakes etc. the car is good on gas. The only cons i have is limited room for the passengers on the back - that's it!!

Luxus

by Wan from Carbondale, IL | May 25, 2013

Lexus IS250 is a beautiful car, looks fantastic and nice to ride but the BMW 3 series is slightly better and strong.

Best car I've owned

by Cory from Chicago, IL | February 22, 2013

Not a bad price for a 2006, very reliable, very comfortable and roomy. It feels and looks like a brand new car. It drives very nicely as well. This is the best car ive had yet. It makes me want to stay with lexus.

My Little Lexus

by Carfan from California | March 5, 2012

I've owned my Lexus IS250 for over 5 years and it still feels and performs like a new car. It has everything I could ask for: navigation system, great radio/stereo/DVD player with great speakers, Bluetooth, heated/cooled seats, heater/AC in front and back, back-up camera, and beautiful upholstry. I love this car because it's an excellent value, and has maintained that value. It's an outstanding car for driving fast - good pick-up and holds the road very well. It's great driving fast through turns (not that we do that, right?). Others in my family are waiting for me to get a new car so they can have this one, but I can't find another car I like as well!

awsome car

by Hi Ho Silver from milwaukee | November 14, 2011

I absolutely love this car. It is so sleek looking and very reliable. Everything about this car is great. Very comfortable and smooth ride.

Awesome sports car with an unbeatable MPG

by Aris from Atlanta, GA | October 31, 2011

love this car, great ride , unbeatable MPG and the legendary Lexus feel.Have to fight the wife to drive it, my other car is an LS460L .

Best car ever owned!

by Sports Car Enthusiast from San Luis, CA | October 15, 2011

Love this car. It is a fun car to drive, the navigation system is one of the best I've seen. Has everything I could ask for.

Love This Car

by Lexus is the best from Manassas Park, VA | September 1, 2011

Its a fun car to drive, love everything about it except: brake dust on the rims and the acceleration isn't as good as I think it should be, but other than that, get compliments all the time, and the look of it never gets old!

best car ive ever owned

by lexuslover from rochester, ny | May 11, 2011

i absolutely love my 2006 lexus is250. it is themost reliable car i have ever had. i have the AWD model and i love driving it in the winter, ive never had any issues and i feel very safe driving it especially with my new daughter i just had couple months ago. i would so reccomend this car to anyone. to me this is a luxury sport car so it is a little tight especially in the back but i wouldnt trade it for anything!!