2013 Kia Soul

Available in 3 styles:  2013 Kia Soul 4dr Hatchback shown

Overall

Great for around town

by Retiree from Indianapolis | April 17, 2016

Great ride. Lots of room for a small car. Perfect for running errands and finding tight parking spaces.

Kia of Puyallup

by Alemap from Puyallup, WA | October 30, 2015

Everyone was very courteous..especially Rich. He worked very hard to deliver the car that would fit my needs. He worked my payment down to my budget. He never seemed pushy or arrogant. Tyler was amazing at explaining and worked to get great financing. I appreciate all the great service and kindness. Im hooked on Kia's..my 1st Kia and I love it!!! And Lee worked very hard for me to get a great deal..Thank you so much

2013 Kia Soul

by Alot of Soul from Blaine, MN | October 7, 2015

I had a great experience buying this vehicle The associates were all very helpful and considerate. I brought my sister there a few weeks after my purchase and she purchased a Kia Sportage. The sales associates were again wonderful. I will keep recommending this dealership. They made this a very pleasant experience.

Paint is issue

by fun with hamster car from Naperville, IL | July 23, 2015

I truly enjoy my 2013 Kia Soul, and have been extremely careful with it -- not a single nick even on a car door for over a year. UNTIL I noticed a couple of paint chips on the back panel above the back lift gate. When I brought it to my dealer's attention, he claimed it had to be some kind of abrasion; I agreed, although could not picture what must have occurred. Well, it is spreading! I just noticed this, but am alarmed. I just had it in with an independent adjustor for another instance (I was tapped from behind) and he suggested a problem with paint adhesion -- I'll approach my dealer again. I was hoping to see more comments relative to this issue...

213 Kia Soul Very reliable

by BillA from SW Missouri | March 6, 2015

We have the 1.6L , 6 speed auto and have put 30,000 miles on the car since we bought it new in July of 213. The car averages 32 to 34 MPG highway and has been totally trouble free since the day we picked it up brand new at the dealer. It has been the best car we have ever owned. I had to buy a spare tire, since iti did not come with one, but it has been a fine little car and dependablel. I would not hesitate to buy another. It's easy to get into and out of and has been quite comfortable on long road trips. My wife and I are both over 65 and we like the fact the car is so easy to get into and out of and sits well on long trips.

comfortable room in a small car!

by kia soul lover from | March 4, 2015

My wife and I are both large size people. She uses a 3 wheel scooter for mobility. I take the battery out of it, lift seat off And fold down steering handle. It fits neatly in the back of the Soul. To say we love our Soul, is absolutely true! Rusty Underwood, Ogden, Utah

Love it

by Sasha from | January 14, 2015

I love my soul. It looks great. Its small to where you can park crooked but still be in between the lines. A lot of head room. Lets me know if the car is sliding on the raining service. I can go a month on gas for only $20.

Good car

by SoulMan 2013 from Red Bank, NJ | October 1, 2014

I like my 2013 Kia Soul. It's a nice car and practical for my needs. I have 31,000 miles on it already and I have taken two long trips.

Cute, fun, and BOUNCES through collisions!

by Pinkbug from New York, Ny | September 12, 2014

I originally had a 2010 Soul that I used for driving around NYC. The small size and flat back end made it ideal for parking on city streets. After my first Soul was flooded during hurricane Sandy I decided to purchase another. This car's seating is adjustable to accommodate me (4'11) and my boyfriend (6') so that's pretty impressive. It handles like a rollerskate and gets very good gas mileage as long as you're not breaking and accelerating aggressively. I think my favorite thing about this vehicle is its safety features -- in February 2014 I was struck on the rear passenger side of my car, I spun out and went careening towards the sidewalk and my car literally bounced off the curb, narrowly avoiding a pole and a glass store front. My little Soul had a small crack in the back bumper. The other car? Totaled.

Best Gas Mileage Car I've Owned

by Cleaner from Zeeland, Michigan | May 12, 2014

I really like the way it handles and drives. I love the gas mileage , 33-35 MPG !! It's a great car for the Price!