We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

G37X

by Jumpnjo from Arvada, CO. | March 17, 2016

Road raced Nissan Z cars early 90's Owned several. Purchased a FX 35 Infinite for my wife Its been a great car. Shopped around for a G37X and found a beauty. Most impressed with seven speed manual. I'm in my mid 60's and still find it fun to put a hemi down or a Lexus

Horrible

by lion78 from NJ | October 6, 2015

If you plan to go to this dealership don't waste your time. They lie on their ads. Price is $3000 more than ads are usually says. I went to buy 2013 Infiniti when we got there car become $3000 more than listing says. Also before going talked to sales man about cars asked him, if car was ever in accident reply was NO. When we got there full right side of the car was damaged. Just do yourself a favorite stay away from these rude and cruel people. I'm seriously don't understand how they stay in business.

White 2012 G37 xS Coupe, more in love every day.

by ONEG8RH8R from Port Orchard, WA | May 26, 2015

I was looking for a new to me, used car. I looked at the Audi S5, BMW 650 and M6. I knew that i wanted a sporty car, but i didn't want to deal with the head ache of repair bills of any of these. After looking at the maintenance history of over 20 of the above mentioned cars that graded out well on the car faxes and other reporting services based on VIN's, even those had major repairs (entire wiring harnesses replaced, brakes and rotors replaced by 10K miles, water pumps, fuel pumps, etc.). What i wanted was a great looking, and wicked fun to drive car that wasn't going to be a maintenance head ache. I had driven the Nissan 370z, loved the engine but wanted a more mature ride. I purchased a 2012 G37 Coupe XS in white and love it. I am a big guy, and the bolsters are a little tight but I feel tucked in and it handles like it is on rails, Love the exhaust note, not to racey but deep, runs like a scalded big cat when pushed and I have the wood interior. i get compliments by tons of people young and older. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Made in Japan, not southern USA.

by owner from salem, or. | April 28, 2015

Can't recommend any better automobile. Super value. I've owned this brand since 1980. Best there is.

My third G car

by carnut from Tennessee | September 1, 2014

I bought a 2012 g37x last week and just love it. It's the best car I have ever owned(85). If you want a car with power, feel and comfort, this is it! An absolute joy to drive. On the highway at 80mph and 90 degree temperature I got 26MPG with a/c. It is an enthusiasts car, but also has a nice ride. Now I no longer have an excuse to trade cars.

Excellent Value For Your Money

by HP from Colorado Springs CO. | May 1, 2014

We drove 75 miles to test drive this 2012 G37X Sedan and were impressed with the power and handling of this refined luxury Sedan. It has the 7 speed AT and a 328 HP V6 engine which puts a smile on your face. It's a blast to drive, the brakes stop on a dime and the Bose stereo sounded great. After the test drive, I purchased the vehicle and finally have dependable, fun transportation to and from work. Makes you look forward to the drive home.

One bad IPL

by Sports car nut from San Antonio, TX | April 12, 2014

I've had my 2012 G37 IPL for a few months now and all I can say is WOW!!! Car gets looks everywhere I drive it and I always get asked about it. Took it out on the country roads where it drove like a dream at speeds in excess of 150mph. Even better was the winding roads where it corners like a dream and even more fun to take the traction control off and kick out the tail end around hard corners. Also the brakes are fantastic and stop on a dime even after an hour of hard driving. Owned bmw's and audi's before and will never go back. Im officially a G man!!! Best car for the $ by far!! With the IPL package you get one heck of a car and the tuned engine with the IPL exhaust sounds terrific when excelerating. Even though the suspension is 20% stiffer than the S model, still rides extremely smooth. Also with regular driving I am getting around 23 mpg which is not bad for a car with that much goooooo!!!

Great Car

by PB from Riverdale NJ | April 6, 2014

I have this car for a little over a month and couldn't be happier. I purchased the S model which gives an increase in HP and 18' wheels. This car gets up to the speed of traffic in seconds. You would think with that the MPG would be low, but surprisingly I avg 23.9. Throw in the great handling, comfort, fit and finish of this car and you can't go wrong. A slight flaw is the Nav. It's not the easiest to use or the most up to date. But it's truly the only thing I can think of and it's really being nit picky. Awesome car, best I've ever owned.

Glad I bought this car

by red38-special from Charlotte | March 17, 2014

Great luxury and performance for the money. As fast as my S2000 (0-60 well under 6 seconds) and surprisingly agile for its size. Better fuel economy than I expected for a car this fast - over 22 suburban driving. Really like the voice-command features for everything important. Electronics easy to learn with inputs possible from four different places. Only 2 relatively minor complaints: Trunk doesn't raise up when you open it, and I haven't found a way to get a digital speed readout. Otherwise, this is one great car.

2012 G37xs limited

by blatherskyt from Draper, UT | February 26, 2014

I've had this car for a little over two years and have loved it. Like a couple of other reviews, the only gripe i have about it is the navigation system, it feels like it's 7 years behind the times. If you don't need an amazing navigation system and love a beautiful line of acceleration, solid handling, and great lines.. then this might be car for you. I have had no problems whatsoever and really think I might keep it after my lease is up.