We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2013 Hyundai Tucson

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Available in 5 styles:  2013 Hyundai Tucson 4dr FWD shown

Overall

CUV for BIG Boyz

by The Doorman from Wilmington, NC and Pittsburgh, PA | September 5, 2015

I'm 6'7" and 280lbs and just had double hip replacement and spinal surgery. I also have a big head. I did my homework , looking at ALL manufac. to replace our 2nd Hyundai Elantra after a hit and run, rearend, we received 100% "totaled" reimbursement and decided to go the next step plus. its like a 4cyl mustang w/AWD and I fit , as well as my 5'11" wife. Trick to boost fuel economy- "disengage the traction control", on clean , dry, highways for 3-6% per tank ! Fastest push button , on the go , AWD, at highway speeds in its class. Perfect 4dr, Limited awd , best warranty in the world ! Even if your the 2nd Owner !

Not Robbust enough

by Sam from SC | September 1, 2015

I bought one Tucson 2013 a few weeks ago just because I think that Hyundai is a very good marker. But my feeling about this car is a little fragile compare the other Hyundai autos.

Good small SUV

by Facundo from Houston, TX | July 1, 2015

I was looking for a efficient small SUV and i like this car. I always liked the exterior look of the Tucson and its performance and comfort didn't disappoint me at all. I would recommend this car.

Bang for Your Buck

by Nervous Parent from Fairfax, VA | September 13, 2014

Bought the 2013 Limited Edition Tucson for my teenage daughter and she absolutely loves it! The features in the car make it feel like a luxury car. More importantly, I feel secure knowing that she is driving around in a reliable car with navigation, blue tooth and backup camera.

Great little suv

by Pete from Howell NJ | May 14, 2014

Bought car from auto lenders in Lakewood.Great people to deal with and took care of a few problems we had without any bull. Would buy from the again.

Affordable, Stylish & Reliable

by Practical Car Buyer w/ Modern Taste from South Pasadena, CA | January 26, 2014

I researched compact SUVs for weeks and came across the 2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited and was pleasantly surprised by all the standard features. I've spent a lot of time commuting and wanted to make sure I had a reliable car with a sleek interior and features. Compared to its competitors (Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX3, Toyota RAV4, Honda CRV), the Hyundai Tucson does a great job of offering just that at an affordable price. I've had my Tucson Limited for a month now and love it! It really is a great steal because by the time I decided to purchase, all Southern California dealerships were almost all out of stock. Thankfully Glendora Hyundai helped me find my car and made it a smooth purchasing process.

5 Hyundais Down and Counting

by Lynn from Houston, TX | January 2, 2014

Congratulation's to Ron Carter Hyundai Dealership in the great state of Texas and the awesome city of Big "H" for their outstanding Sales Consultants, specifically, Julian Carrillo. I traded my 2007 Tucson for the new 2014 Tucson and am thrilled with the decision to purchase this auto which I purcased on 12/30/2013. With the professional help and teaching lesson done by Julian Carrillo on the new features I am extremely honored to share how lucky I am to have him assist me in making the decision to purchase.

most comfi car I ever owned

by white coach from Springfield, Va. | December 10, 2013

The sales person was very friendly and helpful. He spent a lot of time explaining everything and I feel very save in this car.

My New 2013 Hyundai Tucson Rocks!

by Happy Tuscon Customer from Round Rock, TX | October 31, 2013

I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Tucscon 2 weeks ago. Love the interior styling - very sharp. Surprising amount of cargo room considering the Tucson is considered a "small SUV." Using the "ECO" mode, my city gas mileage is averaging 22mpg - excellent. Couldn't be happier.

The most expensive gift i ever had

by My new Nave from Paramus, New Jersey | October 23, 2013

My beautiful car has everything I'm looking in a car. I couldn't get a better choise. I'm completely satisfied.