2015 Hyundai Sonata

Starting MSRP

Overall

Better than I imagined!

by Impressed buyer from Kennewick WA | April 25, 2016

I took a road trip to Oregon from Washington state and rented a 2015 Sonata and fell in love with it, so much so that I told my friend that my next car would be a 2015 Sonata. I've had my car for a week now, I am very impressed with the mileage I've gotten just in town, I do a lot of driving throughout my week, I filled up a week ago yesterday and the gas light just came on today! My old car I would have had to fill up at least once by now. The other plus was how much space there is inside, I don't feel like I'm sitting on top of my passenger anymore, there is so much room! Absolutely LOVE this car and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Great car

by Rusty from | April 21, 2016

We bought our car at Wholesale Auto in Wilmington NC and the guys there are the best!!!! They are honest and very efficient!! We HIGHLY recommend anyone who is looking for a highly well maintained vehicle to go see these guys! We bought our first Sonata from them, never had a problem with the car the whole time we owned it, so we went back and got another one!!! Thanks for all of your help guys for helping us get the very car we wanted!!!!!!

air conditioning flaw sonata 2015

by gkawakawa from dallas tx | April 11, 2016

air cnditioner has a deasign flaw. you are unable to run the a/c at a lower temperature. after a mild adjustment from high the a/c will cut off. so all you can do is turn it on and off. manufacturer said it is a design flaw and has no intention on fixing it. my car is 1 month old and have not gotten any help fixing it. it needs a new computer chiop to tell the a/c to adjust from high to low.

my sonata limited

by economic driver from Putnam Valley, NY | February 29, 2016

Awesome car for the price. I love this car. Performance, looks, handling, loaded. Buy one. Wish I had thought about it earlier.

Sonata engineering and manufacturing high point

by Rick Forrest from Bettendorf, Iowa | January 22, 2016

Looking at car reviews on Consumer Reports, Motor Trend, USA Today, and US News & World Report in the heavily populated 'mid-sized car' category lead me to discover the Sonata. It's a great car that has excellent interior appointments, easily connects to iPhone, good acceleration, and an improving reliability history. Hyundai has aggressively pursued increased market share with their best selling vehicle, the Sonata. Looking at the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Subaru Legacy, Mazda 6, Nissan Altima, Chevrolet Malibu, and Ford Fusion, I concluded in agreement with US News...the 2015 Sonata is the best Mid-sized Car for the Money. I purchased the 2015 Sonata SE w/ Popular Equipment Package. The warranty and included 5 year road-side assistance sealed the deal.

Poor design for oil change

by Masoud from 44221 | January 7, 2016

You have to remove 14 bolts to remove a splash guard under the car to access the drain plug and filter when you want to change the oil. It took me 1-1/2 to change the oil that normally would take me 20 minutes. Hyuandai ignored my suggestion to add trap doors under the drain plug and filter for easy access. I would have purchased a Camry for the same price had I known this fact.

I actually get a thrill outof driving again

by love my hyundai from New York | December 7, 2015

when I bought my sonata in November it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. My salesman was polite, courteous and very interested in my concerns. I will definitely send my friends and family to him. He answered all my questions and didn't pressure me in any way.

Major dissapointment

by First time buyer from North West Florida | November 29, 2015

I traded my 2013 Ford Fusion for this auto because I thought I was getting a better auto. What a mistake! I bought a fully loaded Limited edition. The interior seems to be roomy. On a long trip the seats become so uncomfortable. The electronics are so user unfriendly. As the user you are stuck with way Hyundai wants everything setup. The GPS map was so out of date by years. Now they offered a special to update the map at a cost of $149 w/ a $70 discount. CRAZY! The power is OK. Handling on the road is good. There are lots of good things but for me the bad things make this purchase a big mistake for me. Never again. After buying this auto every time I turn around the dealer or Hyundai wants more cash for some more trinket of some sort always sending ads even though I keep unsubscribing. Hyundai Blue Link is a joke, more money for nothing.

Lives-up to all the Hype advertised !

by Next to the Oldest Full-time Realtor in California from Leona Valley, Ca. | October 25, 2015

Four Stars given on comfort, not because of comfort, but due to rides on rough roads, noise is there, comfort is there ! I do live on a dirt road, but of course !

Work Commute - Limited Version

by Guillo from DC Metro | October 6, 2015

I drive 30 minutes everyday to work. Roughly a 60 miles commute (round trip). I am averaging 35mpg mostly highway and have gotten up to 39mpg. Fuel economy wise, this car is excellent. The interior design, specifically the dash, is average. The materials are great. Ride quality is better than average. I am very surprised by the quality of this car and how much I paid for it. I believe that there is no better car for the money at this price range. If you get a good deal on it, do not look anywhere else. A comparably equipped Honda or Toyota would have cost me $6,000 - $7,000 more.