2012 GMC Acadia

Available in 10 styles:  2012 GMC Acadia AWD shown

Overall

new-bought 2012 Acadia SLT-1

by Jamesgraham310 from Hermosa Beach, CA | April 25, 2016

I get bored with vehicles, but the last two times I shopped around to possibly replace the Acadia I was reminded how much it has to offer, as far as power, space, comfort and options/accessories. I have two boys 10-14, and the Acadia has been great. The 2016 model is very similar to the 2012, so still feel fine with the 2012.

Safe Family Car

by New Mom from Waldron, IN | April 20, 2015

I love the 3rd row feature in the Acadia! This feature will help transport our family around more comfortably. The captain chairs give more leg room and space for passengers. I really enjoy having the 2nd sunroof for our family to enjoy in the back!

IN LOVE WITH MY CAR!!!!!

by mistie14904 from elmira | April 13, 2015

I searched and did research online, I knew what I wanted, rite down to the color....and I got it!!!! ABSOLUTELY love my car!!!! It drives amazing... and is sooo comfortable!!!! I am able to transport my kids, and their friends, and everyone is comfy!!!

The most comfortable car we have owned

by Sexy Red from Lawton, OK | February 26, 2015

Myself and my wife really love the car, it has great features inside it rides wonderful on the Hwy with great gas mileage and last it has plenty of room space for our son who is 6'7. Thanks GMC you have made our life better with this vehicle. Thank you Jesus for this blessing!

So far, so good

by Educator from Big Rapids, MI | January 9, 2015

We've enjoyed the roominess of the vehicle so far, as well as the comfort. We have had this less than a month so far, so I haven't had enough experience with it to give it a good overall review. We bought used with 32,000 miles. There is nothing that we don't like about it thus far. We got the white diamond tri-coat, which is beautiful.

2012 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD (Great Vehicle)

by Tony M from Goodrich, MI | December 20, 2014

Has pretty much all options besides the rear DVD system. Have had the vehicle for just over 2 years, and have put 38,000 miles on it so far. This is the best riding vehicle I've ever owned. Haven't had any mechanical issues. The interior is comfortable and it looks fantastic. The navigation system is great and the Bose sound system is a nice added touch. Gas mileage isn't great, but it gets what the sticker says (17 city/23 highway). The vehicle weights over 6,000 pounds, so I guess that's to be expected. Back up camera is nice with it being such a big vehicle. Folding down the seats is simple and quick. The AWD works great in the snow. If I had to do it again, I'd for sure buy this Acadia.

Great all purpose vehicle

by Igetaround from Chicago,il. | October 25, 2013

Owned a jeep Grand Cherokee that had seen better days. Was looking for a vehicle with the same driving comfort, but with a slightly larger load. I tested many vehicles and this one stood out.Purchased a 2012 with 10,000 miles in the crystal red with bench seats. Wanted that configuration so my two large dogs would have ample space without the seat separation, and also wanted to use it for in-car camping during bad weather. Love the car, so far. Quiet with lots of little luxuries.

Lots of cargo space for traveling.

by Snowbird traveler from Davison, MI | October 14, 2013

Purchased this vehicle to travel south for the winter. Wanted more cargo space than my car had. Also I like sitting in a higher vehicle and this one seems very comfortable riding or driving. So far the mileage is fair, I have taken it on a trip as of yet.

Flexible

by Mountain lifestyle Dad - snowboarder, ironman from Jackson, WY | September 2, 2013

Third row seat that completely disappears. Captain chairs for the kids. Added a hitch for the bike rack. Great for in town and on the highway. Travels well. Looking forward to ski season and snow to test the all wheel drive on the pass while riding the side country.

terrible tire road noise.

by lou from Missouri | August 6, 2013

Tires constantly growl on all asphalt roads Evidently this vehicle has little or no noise insulation. Should have bought a Grand Cherokee.