2015 Ford Mustang

Starting MSRP

Overall

Boos-Eco Trumps GT 5.0

by Eco-Boss from Bogota NJ | July 5, 2016

I possess and am original owner of 1995 GT Convertible 5.0, supercharged, intercooled over $20K in upgrades.. My 2015 Eco-Boost (Exactly 20 years apart) Rocks! Ford hit it out of the ball park in every aspect, MPG, Performance, Styling and creature comfort. Only major short coming I cannot understand why Ford denies EcoBoost owners the Brake line lock feature that is standard on all GT's when in track mode, this makes no sense : ( . The 2.3L Turbo is worlds best kept secret, I purchased a BAMA SCT#4 Tuner and in 2 minutes Im over 425HP with 32 MPG Highway!!! Ford make flash for linelock a TSB free upgrade...And I may buy another one 20 years from now!!!

GREAT CAR

by Jeannie M from Poteau, Oklahoma | June 28, 2016

I bought me a 2015 Ford Mustang and I love it! It is a smooth riding car, gets great gas mileage. I didn't get the premium package because I don't need it. I am just a country girl and just wanted a NICE reliable car. I would recommend this car to anyone wanting a mustang, they are very sporty and nice to ride in.

One then two

by safetyguy66 from Palm Coast, Florida | January 29, 2016

Bought the 2015 Ecoboost. I am very satisfied with this Black Beauty, (Paint) Mustang. It is not the premium. I do not need Sirius radio and I was in the Army for twenty years so I really do not need directions either! Also my Smart Phone has Google Earth. I do like the sync for the phone and media play. I have three flash drives for the USB connection. So I have over 800 of my favorite tunes from the ages! In fact my wife liked it so much so bought one too! She chose the V6 coupe in triple Yellow with the two black stripes. It is also non-premium. So yeah, we like our Mustangs. This makes the tenth car purchase in ten years for us at the same Palm Coast Ford Dealership in Palm Coast Florida. Next? Thinking the Convertible GT! See ya all on the highway. Bill

1st Mustang

by 2015 Mustang from Wabash, Indiana | November 19, 2015

The car has almost 10,000 miles now. I bought a 2015 GT Premium with Manual Transmission, 401A Package, Navigation, Parking Assist and Spare Tire. I bought the 401A Package mostly for the Blind Spot Monitoring and Upgraded Audio. I recently added a Roush Cold Air Intake and Roush Axle Back Exhaust. The car sounds better (louder) with the Roush Exhaust. The Cold Air Intake adds a bit more throttle response. No rattles or loose interior parts so far. I am averaging around 24-25 miles per gallon with 60% highway, 40% city driving. The seats are very comfortable on short and long trips. I do wish the Drive Modes and some Audio Sources would stay the same when you shut off and re-start the car, my only real complaint. Overall a very beautiful car. It gets a lot of attention on the roads and at gas stations. It is the only car that my wife has ever voluntarily helped me wash!

had to have it

by mi poney from North Port, FL | November 12, 2015

This car has a tightly enclosed slightly claustrophobic feel. Especially if one is relegated to the back seat. It is easy to get into, sort of, but it is hard to climb up out of gracefully. Would I buy it again? Yep, afraid so. Had to have it. My first car was the 1964+ model. I seem to remember it being more roomy. But still. It is a head-turner, powers great around the turns with a nice growl, and I love it.

selfish wife

by vern from ohio | October 23, 2015

my wife will not let me drive our 2015 tang she loves and nicknamed vern because she said its fat.bottom line if she is happy then so am i

3rd Mustang!!

by mustanglovr from Oklahoma | September 28, 2015

I love my 2015 Mustang! I had to say bye bye to my '04 mustang :( But when I got the 2015, I loved the way the engine sounds and the handling of its driving! Beautiful inside and out! My first mustang was a 1996 and it was awesome! Then when the '99-'04 came out, I was so excited but couldnt get it right then because of my car payment on my '96.

I dreamed it, I own it

by ARCANE from Acworth | September 15, 2015

After a messive research on 3 famous American Muscle car brands I finally choose Mustang and I am proud of my decision. The 2015 has all what it takes, modern looks modern interior but still possess feel of 50 years long journey. Mileage is great, power is awesome and new independent suspension makes it so comfortable to drive. Now my only concern is, will it be reliable? I hope, tough competition from Toyota has encourage Ford to ponder upon reliability.

Great ride!

by tnmustangman from Chattanooga, TN | July 15, 2015

First of all I am or WAS a chevy man until a friend of mine got me in a mustang. I had my mind set to get a Camaro and was test driving the v8 and v6 to compare. I kept noticing that I really didn't like the fact that it had blind spots and I didn't like the way I sat so low and could not see over the hood. I liked the sound of the v8 but kept going to the v6 for price. Went to look at a Camaro at a Ford dealership that my friend works at and after I test drove the Camaro the saleman ask if I had tried the V6 Mustang. Before I knew it I was sitting at the desk of the salesman buying my first Ford and first Mustang!!! I have a Silver with Black stripe V6 and they had added a sport package which included the stripe, fog lights, tinted windows, spoiler, and most of all 18 inch wheels with goodyear eagle tires. I really like the respond of the V6 and how it handles in the turns. Most of all I really like that I can see from the interior a lot better that with the Camaro. I only have 2000 miles on it but love it so far. Getting ready to take it on a trip in a month and can't wait!

LOVE my 50th anniversary Mustang

by Vicki from KEVIL KY | June 25, 2015

The car is sharp! Drives well and gets great.gas.mileage. have only had V8 Mustangs and never dreamed we'd ever consider a four cylinder. But we rented an Ecoboost 2015 on a recent trip and had to buy one. LOVE the projected emblem!!