2010 Ford Fusion

Available in 6 styles:  2010 Ford Fusion 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Great Car!

by Sunshine from | July 8, 2016

I have had my 2010 Fusion for several months now and I do like it very much. It gets great mileage, about 30 mpg overall, I have seen it give me 40 mpg once on a highway trip. It is quiet and has many nice features, like telling me when it is almost time for an oil change, how many miles left with the amount of gas left in the tank. There is one feature I hope they have corrected by now in future editions of this car and that is the rear view mirror. The placement of it is VERY POOR and it is not adjustable. I guess they expect you to adjust your seat to overcome it's blocking of important viewing out your windshield. I'm 5'8" not exactly tall but it blocks my seeing signs on the streets and it drives me nuts.

Don't Buy Fusion

by No More Ford from Horseheads, NY | June 6, 2016

I have 68,400 miles on my 2010 Ford Fusion. I have replaced the door handle twice, the left axle seal was replaced at just over the warranty and is still leaking. The motor that controls the vents for the heat on the left had to be replaced, the air conditioner hose had a leak and had to be replaced. They just replaced the water pump, the tensioner arm and the serpentine belt. And I have to take it back because now it is making a whirring noise from the air conditioner. I love everything about this car except the dependability. If you buy a fusion make sure to trade it before the warranty is up.

Wow

by Medman from Colorado | February 6, 2016

I have purchased 14 new cars in my sales career. This car is the best. On a trip in Ariz. on a flat highway, I got 39 miles per gallon. I never get less than 31 combination. Just oil changes, no problems. Ford has a winner.

Great all-around car

by JT from Virginia | February 6, 2016

I bought a 2010 Fusion new and have owned it almost six years. It now has about 80,000 miles on it and not a thing has ever gone wrong with it. I bought the inline four-cylinder for the gas mileage and it delivered on the mileage. It's not the peppiest thing in the world but plenty for the general driving I do. Handles well, easy to maintain (you can change the oil on this car in about 10 minutes). Everything about it is well thought out and reliable. I've been very happy with this car.

Purposeful, Reliable, Affordable

by sonfire from Eldorado, IL | August 5, 2015

Bought a 2010 Fusion Sport, I live in the country so I drive far to get anywhere, and I get really good MPG versus people who drive Trucks. 20 Dollars in fuel gets at least half tank if not a little more. Only maintenance have done is replace battery and oil change. plenty of power with the v-6. Its a Good Safe car I would trust in a crash. The speakers are really loud and crisp. front fog lights are a plus. and traction control is really nice in heavy rain. I have 68,000 miles and no problems. WORTH THE MONEY

Kept me safe when I couldnt

by Tor from South Carolina | March 9, 2015

I owned one for 2 and 1/2 years and loved pretty much everything about it. Today I was in a bad car accident but I walked away with only bruises. I never looked at the crash test ratings of this car but I will on any car I own from now own. Great crash test ratings that were proved to me today and I'm so thankful to Ford for making a great, reliable, safe car. Really going to miss mine.

2010 Fusion Sport

by Floyd from Chicago, IL | November 8, 2014

Bought 2010 Fusion Sport as a CPO car a year and 20,000 miles ago. It's been flawless in every way and averages 24.4 MPG. I personally would love a tick more power but that's just me. Has every option. There's a NAV update from Ford which I just bought and I replaced the Goodyear tires with Continentals which dramatically improved quietness, handling, and mileage. Car looks and drives like new at 53K miles.

2010 Fusion Sport FWD

by Ryan2012 from Columbus, OH | July 14, 2014

I bought a 2010 Fusion Sport back in March. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE having this car. Mine has a ton of the options. The only options that it does not have is the large touch screen navigation system. It gets great gas mileage, even better than my old 2006 Mercury Milan Premier V6. I get and average of 22mpg, but I have a bit of a lead foot when it comes to taking off. I am so glad that mine has the full black interior. That would have to be my only complaint, the blue or red inserts in the seats and coloring in the dash. It can be very difficult to find one without those coloring options. The 3.5L V6 engine has TONS of power. I find myself burning a little rubber when I go to make a quicker pull out of the gas station. Overall, this car is an amazing ride with loads of power and absolutely gorgeous to look at.

Great Car

by Nan from Texas | February 18, 2014

I had a Fusion about 5 years ago and I liked it. I like it even better now that I have the works. Leather, wood grain, Sirus real, bluetooth connection, hands free calls, sunnroof, heated seats, color running lights. I'm really satisfied. Luxury at affordable price! Ford has came a long way. I really like the Tarus as well. Keep up the good work Ford.

A Luxurious Ride

by Kent L from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl | January 8, 2014

very happy with the car fun to drive and economical. Oil change every 7k miles with full synthetic oil. have not changed spark plugs. exceeded my expectationsThe ride is very smooth and quiet, much more like a luxurious ride than expected!!!