We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2013 Ford F-150

2013 Ford F-150
Available in 51 styles:  2013 Ford F-150 4x2 SuperCrew Cab Styleside 5.5' box 145" WB shown

Overall

Great truck!

by Jazzyau1 from Denver co | September 7, 2016

I have really enjoyed the power and quiet nature of the v6. King Ranch with 104,000 miles on it with purchase of an additional 100k bumper to bumper means I have no worries!

Forever researched

by Tony from North Dakota | June 20, 2016

I upgraded from the 2004 F150 XL Heritage 4.6 v8 to the 2013 Ford F150 Platinum 5.0 v8. Of course the difference in years and trim is absolutely incredible. I can't believe how far styling has come in 9 years. I really hope this vehicle is as reliable as my 2004. It was difficult to give up the 2004. It just ran and ran and ran. The 5.0 v8 is very powerful and sounds awesome. It feels like there is "nothing back there" when I tow my triton (5000 lbs) on trailer. The 04 you could feel it. It still towed it well but the 2013 is amazing. It also has the maximum towing package

second F150

by walt from Medical Lake WA | June 6, 2016

My first truck was a standard 1998 f150. It finally gave up and I purchased the F150 4x4, 2013. I've only had this truck for a month now and it will take me a little time to get use to the difference in the two trucks. It drives great and I like the bigger and better mirrors. Found the truck on cars.com. Good price and low mileage made it worthwhile to Go over 200 miles to pick it up!

Best Truck I've Owned

by Abelardo from Nampa, ID | May 20, 2016

I am happy we bought this truck because this is the type of car that I would use to go on trips because it is reliable. I really like the inside of the car because it is very confortable and it has a lot of space. I like how in the back you can connect USB chargers, as well as the fact that it has air in the back. It is a truck that I would recommend to friends. It looks great and runs great!

best truck I have owned so far

by Truck driver from Rochester, NY | March 14, 2016

Truck is extremely quiet, well made, no rattles or squeeks, has plenty of power with v6 ecoboost. Very happy with it so far,.

Best Truck

by Truck Guy from Fort Wayne, Indiana | February 20, 2016

If you want the best truck money can buy, look no further then the Ford F -150. You won't be disappointed.

Excellent overall

by Ray from Ottawa, Canada | May 26, 2015

truck is a XTR 6.5 foot bed super crew, 3.5 Ecoboost. I've owned the truck for 2 years now, 26 000 KM. I use the truck to get to work, for weekend work (pulling a 3 500 pounds BBQ trailer) and summer vacations pulling a Wildwood 32BHDS +- 9000 pounds travel trailer. So far, the truck is doing an excellent job throughout what I am asking of it. It's a bit light for the Travel trailer, but made a 1300 KM camping trip last year and the truck pulled without a problem (added Firestone air suspension + replaced my more conventional Reese Dual Cam for a Propride hitch system, which made a very big difference when pulling the travel trailer in windy conditions). The ecoboost engine is really excellent. Lots of torque. Pulls the 9000 pounds trailer without issues. Transmission seems solid. Cooling system for engine and transmission is also doing a very good job. Gas mileage is ok. I have a 3.73 max tow package and manage to get +- 16 litres per 100 KM, driving easy. When pulling the heavy trailer, depending on the road, I get anywhere between 23 - 26 litres per 100 km. So far, very reliable and comfortable for the longer trips. Not sure about the 2015 though. I'm sure it's better on gas, but would not want to go lighter on the truck to pull the big travel trailer (I think mine is +- 800 pounds heavier than the 2015, but is almost too light for that heavy of a travel trailer).

2013 F150 XLT 4X4 5.0L

by Richard from Knoxville, TN | March 9, 2015

Just bought this truck with 5.0 liter and it's a rocket that get 18 mpg's everyday. My first F150 after several Explorers. Locking rear end is a must.

2013 Big Red, Ex- Cab XLT 3.7 L

by RunningBear from MT.Juliet, TN | January 28, 2015

It is a good running truck, got it with 15k miles. I think it was a good deal. Ride smooth and the mileage is an avg. 20 per gal. 75% hwy. Everybody loves the truck.

Excellent truck for the price.

by Nizzy from Fayetteville North Carolina | January 25, 2015

I've own Ford vehicles since 1999. First Ford was a Ranger King Cab. Than I traded it for a 2005 Explorer. I got my 2013 F-150 STX 5.0 last January and I've love every thing about it. I only wish I had gotten the XLT with all the extra features in it. But the next one will be fully loaded and I will get the Quad door version. I'm very satisfied with mine.