2015 Ford Escape

Starting MSRP

Overall

great redesign

by Mik mak from Barre Ma | February 8, 2016

We traded a twelve year old escape for the 2015 and surprised with how Ford adapted to the times with a tight sporty ride, double the mileage (old 3.0 vs new 2.5),and easy to use sync system. Well done!

Love my 2015 Escape

by New TN SUV Owner from Smoky Mountains, TN | January 18, 2016

This is my first SUV and I'm so pleased. It was used with 6100 miles when I purchased it a month ago. I live in the Smoky Mountains and it handles the mountain roads well. I mostly drive in the mountains and still average 24 miles to the gallon! I have back problems and getting in and out is painless and the driver seat is very comfortable. I also love the bluetooth capability and Sirius XM radio!! I have absolutely no complaints about my Escape! Thank you, Ford Motor Company, for making such a nice vehicle.

Good car

by Dave from Columbus, OH | December 5, 2015

Interior needed more foot room for the gas pedal and brake. Area needed more room for my feet. Gas mileage is a disappointment. Most other cars get 5+ miles or more to the gallon, compared to the Escape.

10/31/2015-Phil Long Ford Lease

by 10/31/2015 from Colorado Springs | October 31, 2015

I leased a 2015 Ford Escape from Ivan Muniz today and the service was excellent! I leased the vehicle from Phil Long Ford at Chapel Hills. Ivan was professional, courteous, and very quick about closing the deal. He made the process seamless, and I felt that he made the customer his number one priority! I will recommend this sales person and dealership to others in the future!

A Sports Car That Can Tow 3500 pounds

by 3 Escapes and Counting from Washington DC area | September 24, 2015

I've driven Escapes since 2002. This is my third -- a fully loaded Titanium. I've had it for 2500 miles now. Fantastic car. I drove a number of competitors (Mazda CX-5, Nissan Rogue, Subaru Forester and Outback) and was totally willing to buy the winner. PROS *Best acceleration and handling of the bunch. I did a road trip that involved a number of passing situations and, when asked, this car rocketed and stayed in control. *Very comfortable seats. The only car I tested that had a fully-adjustable electronic passenger seat. *A tech and convenience feature set to rival top end brands. *Buy far the highest towing capacity. CONS (minor) *Some controls, like climate, aren't as intuitive to operate as some competitors. *A somewhat busy interior that may turn off some buyers. COMPETITION NOTES *The Rogue had perhaps the most elegant interior but the engine felt like it was straining any time it was asked to step up, even in relatively low speed situations. *The Subaru Outback drove like a heavy tank. I'm sure it deserves its reputation for quality and utility but it was a snore to drive. *The Forester (not a higher trim model) was no driver either. It also had a few cheesy annoyances, like a plastic ridge under the window armrest that rubbed on my elbow. (The Escape scored highly on touch points.) It was very spacious, though and I'm sure functional and reliable. But I found the Escape far more interesting. *The Mazda CX-5 is a great vehicle -- perhaps the most elegant and beautiful exterior. I drove the highest class with leather seats and found them less comfortable than the Escape's. Even in that class, the passenger seat was manual and had no lumbar support. The Mazda came in a close second and I considered getting it. But the Ford hit on more levels and so far I have no regrets. I love it.

Deserves a test drive

by Guido1735 from Oregon | August 28, 2015

My wife and I have owned 3 other Escapes since their introduction. All have performed flawlessly. We decided to trade in our 2010 XLT with over 90,000 trouble free miles for a new 2015 Titanium with the 2.0 turbo. Wow, what a serious change in styling, feel, comfort, technology available. The 2.0 turbo is the way to go if it is available in your budget. Next in line the 1.6 then the 2.5. This vehicle is solid, confident and handles fantastic. Interior fit and finish is on par with some luxo utes. Leather is soft and comfortable. Quiet ride and the panoramic sunroof gives a whole different feel to the interior. I plan on using full synthetic oil to help protect the turbo. Ford has done a great job in improving the Escape generation after generation. Test drive one.

Bad resell

by Unhappy from Buffalo NY | August 17, 2015

The escape is poorly mad there is no leg room it rattles and the windows don't shut right where you hear the wind through them. Don't try to trade it in because you will take a big lose on it!

Nice but, front end has ridiculous rattle

by aamesa from NY | August 16, 2015

Pleased with performance...the S-mode is fun and sporty, especially for an SUV. The comfort is generally acceptable however there really isn't a whole lot of padding to the seats. Interior storage for the driver is a bit lacking and the door pockets are hard to access if you have big hands like me. My main complaint is the front-end rattling/knocking noise that comes up through the steering column as you pass low speed over minor bumps. It is very noticeable and annoying...it sounds like the car has 250K miles on it and it has done it since day one. I've taken it to 2 different dealers and both basically said that it is safe and that Ford doesn't yet have a fix for it. Unbelieveable!

Shake, Rattle, & Roll

by MN Roadster from MN | July 30, 2015

The vehicle is pretty to look at in the driveway. I get a lot of compliments on how sharp it looks. But drive it for a while and you will soon realize it looks better than it rides: - Knocking front end suspension issues that Ford claims is "normal suspension noise" - Excessive wind noise - Plastic interior can rattle in cold temps - Sync Bluetooth is ineffective due to road noise

Love this suv

by Suv enthusiast from Niagara Falls,NyY | July 19, 2015

Have only had the car for two weeks but it is fully loaded with everything anyone could ask for. Windshield wipers are even automatic according to the amount of rain on the windshield! No messing around with settings. The automatic lift gate is so easy to operate,the park assist,rear camera, warning beeps if anyone is behind your car when you're backing out of anywhere. Lights on the side mirrors let you know there is a vehicle coming up on your side. This car has everything anyone could ask for and for a great price. My husband and I both love the Ford Escape Titanium. It is simply a lot of bang for the buck!