2013 Ford Escape

Available in 7 styles:  Ford Escape 2013 shown

Overall

worthless car

by Chevyman from Lawton< OK | June 2, 2016

I would'nt recommend this vehicle to anyone. Bought this car for my wife 2 yrs ago and I have had it in the shop numerous times and I have had to work on it more times than my last three chevy trucks combined. Everything from the skid plate falling off to the power outlets in the center console quit working. Overall terrible vehicle for a three year old car. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Used 2013 Escape SE

by Mr Bill from Chicago IL area. | May 29, 2016

Only had it 3 days and an very impressed with everything about. (Smoked a kid in a VW this AM.) Bought my wife a 2012 last year and was so impressed with it I bought on my self earlier this week.

More than I expected

by George from Leslie, Ga | February 12, 2016

Used SEL 40K miles one owner, was very well maintained. I am 6*2 and have plenty of room, interior is very well designed and all controls are easily reached, steering is good but would like a little more road feel. back up screen could use a wider view, parking assist is great for the wife, rear view is lacking due to rear headrest. Overall love this vehicle.

Competent utility vehicle

by Jaguar driver from Lake Wawasee, Indiana | November 12, 2015

I bought this 2.0 L SEL used with 35,000 miles about six weeks ago. The pros are: comfortable, good performance, good MPG (27 mpg equal city and highway), secure handling. The cons are: electric power steering isolates one from the feel of the road, poor rear view visibility despite camera. It is a different drive than my Jaguars, but I bought it to tow my boat and haul stuff for which it is well suited. I definitely recommend it to my friends.

Uses car for Towing

The windows all four are really weak

by wolff from Iowa | September 25, 2015

The motors in the windows are very slow and week. If you live in the Midwest sometimes you have to start the car and turn on the heat or windows wont go up or down. The ford mechanic told me he had a fusion that does the same thing. It needs a recall because I have seen other complaints

Don't do it. Too bouncy, vibrates, uncomfortable

by CA buyer from Elk Grove, CA | August 7, 2015

So sorry I bought this. Huge back pain due to vibration and bouncy ride. Seats not comfortable. Fun to drive, but already I can feel the transmission not performing smoothly when I shift to reverse. Looking to trade out as soon as possible.

Love my green Escape

by Escaper from Utah | June 27, 2015

It's used but only 6,000 miles and I am really enjoying my green Escape! It even has a sunroof! We looked at quite a few cars but loved the "Crushed glass" color of shimmery green.

I want to Escape!

by Breezy from High Springs, FL | May 28, 2015

My escape drives like a dream come true. There is a lot of new gadgets on the dashboard, but they are easy to learn. Highly recommend it to friends. Don't need to recommend it to my family as now there are three escapes in my family.

Great car, few problems

by FordEscapeLover from Leola, PA | May 1, 2015

Well, I love the new look of the Escape. My mom owns the top-of-the-line (loaded like a Titanium except for foot-activated liftgate and heated & cooled leather seats) SE 1.6L turbocharged EcoBoost with the Intelligent 4WD system. The EcoBoost feels like a V6, and sounds like a V8 thanks to the sound enhancement. The rear seats recline and increases my comfort. The only problem I have is that after sitting back there for a year every other week, the seats start squeaking when I sit on them or get off of them. The folding 40/60 seats are great! 67.8 cubic feet of storage is absolutely amazing. We moved with this thing, and it just is quite reliable. Though, a negative me and my mother are seeing is the acceleration. When she would go on the pedal, sometimes the car kicks into N (when this is not the case) and the car revs and doesn't move. She had called her dealer the other day, and they said that they can fix it, but it could be because SYNC needs an update. The best part about this car is the 4WD system. 16 milliseconds is fast. I have a feeling of safety with the 4WD. I now don't have to worry about my mom slipping and sliding around in snow, and possibly crash. VERY GREAT CAR, AND GREAT GAS MILEAGE (28 MPG best)!!! Well done, Ford!

2013 Ford Escape Titanium

by Ravens2012 from Washington D.C | April 21, 2015

I traded in my 2007 Acura MDX for my 2013 Escape Titanium in November of 2012. Our first child was on the way and we wanted something new and had a set budget. We are typically a Honda /Acura family and suffice to say we have not been dissapointed by this vehicle. Yes there have been a few recalls but otherwise this car has been pretty reliable. We love the 2.0 liter Eccoboost, ton's of power but at 21.3 mpg's it's not much more fuel efficient than the MDX was. However surprisingly it runs well on regualr gas even though it's a turbo engine. Either way the Escape has a ton of features, has been reliable and provides a good amount of space for the 3 of us and our 70lbs Boxer.We have no regrets.