2013 FIAT 500

Available in 5 styles:  2013 FIAT 500 2dr Hatchback shown

Overall

fun car to drive

by the driver from windsor, Ontario, Canada | March 29, 2016

bought a 2013 used with 24000 KM on it, manual tran. , very fun to drive, looks good, the 5 speed manual gives you performance to run the car, you can feel the bumps in the road in the city, but on the highway at 120 km, the cars drives nice and feels like it handles the road well. i got an very good deal on this car from the dealer, so that being said the car does not hold its value, interior could be better designed.but I am impressed with the car for its size

Fiat 500 Sport

by Groby from Nacogdoches, TX | December 28, 2015

A cute and fun to drive little car. Gets good gas mileage too. However, this car is not for owners who are rough on them or for bumpy roads that aren't maintained. Mine eats tires and need constant maintenance especially tire rotation and balance. If one tire is even slightly low, you will notice with worse handling. Add to that, the interior is just plain bad quality. The arm rest, visor clamps and seat adjustments are all broken and I've owned a little over a year. Very poor quality interior but it sure looks cute! I will say the engine and transmission are fine IF they last. I also like the Blue Tooth features and sound system is nice. Overall, I wish it was just better quality. Maybe they put the quality into the engine as it still runs fine. I'm hoping that's the case anyway. Overall, could be a good car if you live close enough to a Fiat dealership for repairs because in my experience you will need them.

2015 sport-stick shift

by ANGLIA from Holly, michigan | October 17, 2015

I have a 2015 sport with a manual trans. The Fiat is a great car. I love the styling, its easy to get in & out of, good driving position, nice seats, 38 mpg, great shifting trans, handles great, BUT the most important thing is --the Fiat is just FUN, I find myself going for a drive-just for the fun of it. The sport button makes the engine even livelier. It is a great sport sedan. to get the most out of the engine----use premium gas--it really makes a difference. and get the digital speedometer, it is fantastic. My brother has an Abarth, and he loves it. but the car for me is the sport. I got to go now, I am going for a drive.

Cost

by Mink are from | September 20, 2015

I bought a 2013 fiat no trade in, was at the dealer today and was told I was 8000 over the book value, car does not hold its value at all

Love, love, love!

by Luigi lady from Woodland Hills, CA | August 6, 2015

I have a 2013 Fiat 500 Turbo in red. My son named it Luigi and it stuck; it's cute, quick and easy to drive/park. This is my work car since I drive around all day for a geologist and my A/C works great out here in the desert. My engine maintenance light has gone on once and the dealer did a software update at no charge! It has the get up and go, comfortable, economical with a USB port for my iphone to play music from my phone or talk hands free since the buttons are on my steering wheel. I did get mine used with 24,500 miles for a great price and no problems, it's been reliable. I would do it all over again. This is a great car! When I drive my kids I'm in a minivan so I absolutely love getting back in my red Fiat 500 Turbo that has that get up and go to zip around town!

Fun and comfortable small car

by Fun! from Tampa fl | July 31, 2015

Drove this car from Tampa to Boston and back again still love it! Comfortable for two and suitcases! Went up to the mountains. Towards Boston and to New Hampshire wonderful drove back home 95 all the way to Fl then down to Tampa on 75 awesome 35 miles to gallon just so comfortable for a small care! 2015 500 c love it still!!

Great looking legend of a Car. Fiat 500 pop.

by khayyamkhayyam from Connecticut | July 7, 2015

Love this car its fast if you want it to be its sexy its small its fun to drive it gets people attention. Even the people look at it weird they still want one.

fun to drive

by gage from dallas, TX | May 5, 2015

first im a little biased, I learned to drive sitting on my dads lap in a 62 fiat 500, and I remember how easy it was to steer and drive. Well this car (2013 sport) brings back those memories. Its small, lite, and easy to maneuver and drive, and very efficient, which is one ot the reasons my dad purchased one in the 60's. im averaging 40-42 (80% of my work drive is highway), and cant wait to take it on a 250 mile trip, im thinkn ill get 46. Its simple and efficient, only had it 2 months so cant review on reliability yet, but ill update in a couple months. IF you remember sports cars in the early days (MG, fiat, alfa) then give this little Italian a test drive...you wont be disappointed...:)

2013 Fiat 500 POP

by The King of Scream from DeLand , Fl. | April 3, 2015

Came with Sport Button; it firms the suspension, Shift gear pattern is faster and closer together, bumps horse power by 10 hp. My review is short, and it is RIGHT. !! JUST GO BUY ONE ASAP !! Best most fun car out there period with super high gas mileage, blows away a Yasris and most Mini Coopers too.!! I'm sure I'll hear flak about that, but mine has done it. Easily cruises 80 to 85 mph at 3200 rpm. Like I said -- BUY ONE !!

straight pipe

by Buffalo Stu from Buffalo, NY | November 22, 2014

what a great car for the money if I was able to I would have liked the Abarth but no big deal made a few changes and added about 8 additional horsepower great on gas the 5-speed manual still a little slow when you start up but the car is great on the high way. So I can deal. If some thing happened to the point that my car was in a big accident and they gave me a check I would still buy this car over any other car on the road. They did have to put some thing in on my front suspicion about 5 months ago but other than that it's been good little car, and it was fully cover on the warranty. You cant beat 44 on the high way in the summer for the money I would give my 2012 4 out of 5 stars their a few bugs to work out but my partner just bought the 2014 bran new bright red and they fixed a few thing that I did not like on my car. Now if I had the 2014 I would give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5 I don't believe that any car on the road today deserves a full 5 stars. Well enjoy my review. Stu from Buffalo NY