2014 Dodge Charger

Available in 7 styles:  2014 Dodge Charger 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Always needs repair.

by Hayden from Odessa Texas | July 4, 2016

I've owned this car for two years, and an only on occasion satisfied with it. I bought the car pre owned with 15,500 miles. So far it's needed a new alternator, battery, tires, oil pressure sensor, front and rear brake pads and rotors, and now at 43,300 miles, a new motor. I love the car, it is very spirited, comfortable, and it looks amazing, however I'm rather dissatisfied with the lack of reliability built into it, and I would definitely not recommend putting money into one of these.

What A Great Car to Own

by Bo from California | December 1, 2015

Wow...what can I say, my 2014 Dodge Charger is the first domestic vehicle I have owned in over 35 years. The style, ride, acceleration, fit and finish is awesome. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would purchase a Dodge.

low styling hurts

by SouthSide Eddie from Northwest USA | September 26, 2015

This car's low roof line and high side window ledges make it somewhat uncomfortable in what is otherwise a very pleasant car to drive. The low roof line makes seeing traffic lights nearly impossible if the car is near the light, causing considerable neck craning to see the light. That seems to be a Chrysler product similarity, as the 300 had the same low roof over the front windshield. Warning: if the driver is over 6 feet two inches, getting in and out may be a challenge due to the low roof line on the doors. If the driver also has a bad back, entering and exiting becomes a real problem. Once in, the driver and passenger will be comfortable and pleased with the power, braking, and acceleration of the Charger.

My 1st Car! So Happy

by Manny's Ironhide from Phoenix, AZ | April 14, 2015

I gotta say that so far I made great choice! I love the performance, the design, the comfort, everything!! I hope it maintains the same concept. :)

pre/owned

by MisterD from LI New York | March 30, 2015

I bought my Dodge Charger 4 dr Sedan on Feb16,2015 with 25K+ on the odometer. So far it is the best car I have ever owned and driven in my entire 54 years of driving. Went to Alexandria Virginia and back (about 600 miles) to LI New York. It handles smoothly on the highway and got 26 miles per gallon with unbelievable power to spare when needed. It is perfect for crowded LI traffic because of its agility. Only question in my mind is how it will hold up regarding repairs. I intend to keep it for quite a while as a matter of fact at age 75 it might be the last car I ever own. It will be garaged and highly maintained!!!

Great American car

by Cougar56 from michigan | December 26, 2014

I'll start by saying that I haven't bought an "American made car" in many years and I currently own a two Hyundais, a Suburu and an Toyota. I bought a used 2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus (loaded) with the Pentstar 6 cylinder and 8 speed transmission and I love this car. I flew out to NJ from Michigan to buy it and drove it back 8 hours home. What a nice riding car, no rattles, great Dr. Beats stereo, 8 inch Uconnect and the V-6 with 292 HP paired to the 8 speed transmission gives this car some get up and go. It handles great for a "big car" and for the price I paid, it has a lot of nice features on it.. I am definitely impressed with this car. I haven't owned it long enough to talk about the reliability but I bought a 7 yar/100K extended warranty just in case. With all the electronics on a car nowaday, it's nice to have that protection. (The radio went out on my Azera that was 2 years old but it was covered under warranty.) This car is a "keeper".

The Best Car there Is :)

by Diamondstar1122 from Houston | December 12, 2014

Well my best friend she had told me to check this place out so I gave it a try..I really didn't think I would walk out with a car especially a 2014 Charger ... I had a 2008 Hemi Charger so I traded it in so that way I could have a new one they gave me a ( GREAT PRICE ) that was the best thing.. If I ever decide to get another car I would most definitely go back to this place! They were very friendly and they give you the best offer there is :)

Blacktop

by Me from Houston, Texas | November 19, 2014

This car is awesome. I purchased the "Blacktop" model. All black! My only issue with this car is people slow down in the city. They swear I am the police. They move out of the way on the highway, I love that.

Fun to drive car

by cesmigs from Cedar Park, TX | October 1, 2014

Bought the car brand new after the 4th of July sales from McHaik Georgetown. There is 1 white Charger SE remained in the lot. And they gave me a great deal. Overall I would give it a 4.9 star because I should have bought the V8 version instead. But don't get me wrong the V6 is fine. It's still fun to drive. No complains with the car so far. But sometimes it gets mistaken as a police car after I plasti-dip the rims with black color and all the windows are heavily tinted. So every time I'm on the road, cars would slow down in front of me and move to the other lane. The car looks intimidating.

14 Charger

by Jarrod Thomas from Ventura,CA | September 16, 2014

What an amazing car! I couldn't be happier. And what an experience! I was so impressed with the car and the level of expertise the salesman showed. Thanks again Jarrod! You rock!