We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2013 Dodge Challenger

2013 Dodge Challenger
Available in 4 styles:  2013 Dodge Challenger 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Eye catching aesthetics!

by SeRon of Short Hills from Short Hills, NJ | May 26, 2016

You own the road when you drive this beauty. An American dream car for sure - physically bigger than its main two competitors. With the right RT side stripes and an opposite color - the car looks like its moving even when standing still!!

2013 SRT8 Challenger 392

by James Bond from Floridas Treasure Coast | March 16, 2016

These are true muscle cars. For people looking for power and retro style a drivetrain that is an engineering masterpiece and just simply fun to drive. This is your car. A lot of people complain about the interior, but the SRT8 seating package is actually very nice, wide and comfortable for all day cruzing and the older you get the more you appreciate that lol. I'll grant you the dash is not as nice as say a luxury car but that's not what your buying now is it...The wheels are exactly matched to the body and the brembo brakes in red are a nice accent. For clarity, I tried the mustang, but the interior was too confining, the Chevy SS Camaro was a close second but if you think the dash on the Challenger is cheap....take a hard look at the Camaro....lastly the HEMI 392 is just a beast of an engine with lots of relatively easy modifications if you choose to do them to create horsepower ....I also looked at the Nissan 300's, Genesis coupes and Corvettes.....the foreign cars are just too small....great for a 20 something but not for us old guys and the Corvettes..I love the body style but I hate wedging myself in and out of the thing...that would get old after a while. If you're looking for power, fun and something easy to drive that stands the "classic" test and V8 naturally aspirated power ... you cannot beat this car and you should probably get one while you can.....

2013 challenger

by Fun man from Wellington | July 6, 2015

Great car. I love the features such as the touchscreen system. Don't love how cheap it is: Dodge deserves more.

Dream Car

by CollegeGuy from | May 28, 2015

As a recent guy who graduated college all I can say is dreams do come true. This car is reliable, afforadable, great looking, fast, flashy, and it actually feels like a luxury to have. I never thought I would buy my dream car until I was 50, I'm 22, just got a job and I feel amazing driving this insanely awesome car. I mean yes it has a few flaws like the size of it, power, and even some people don't like the look of it. Anyway I am never getting rid of this car, I am now a muslce car fanatic and I never needed anything flashy or standoutish but just owning this car is good enought for me!

2013 Challenger R/T Classic

by Salsoul from Boston, Massachusetts | September 18, 2014

I've wanted this car ever since I was 8 years old. And I have to say, it hasn't disappointed me in the least!. Clutch is smooth as molasses, and grabs right off the bottom. Gears aren't hard to shift into. Handles like a dream for a car of it's size. I got the downgraded Boston Acoustic stereo, which I can honestly say I'm not impressed with, but I hardly turn it on anyway because I prefer to hear the throaty, guttural sound of the exhaust.. The seats cradle my bad back and make me feel very comfortable. More trunk space than I expected, and the back seat is extremely comfortable.. All of the appointments are precise and accurate.. A true muscle car.. Built well, but not overdone.. Simplicity, yet, utility. It was built to do exactly what it does. Go fast, and look really good. And it does it very well. I have not had any problems with engine, nor power train. So far.

MOST HONORABLE CAR DEALERSHIP ANYWHERE

by Sports Car Enthusiast from ROSEVILLE, CA | September 10, 2014

WE'VE PURCHASED MANY VEHICLES FROM AUTONATION CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM~ROSEVILLE FOR THE PAST 10-15 YEARS. THE SALES AND SERVICE ARE BOTH HONORABLE & IMPECCABLE. JIM RENTSCHLER, THE GENERAL MANAGER, IS OF THE HIGHEST STANDARD, WITH PRISTINE BUSINESS PRACTICES. WE'VE ALWAYS FELT COMFORTABLE & WELL TAKEN CARE OF, KNOWING WE CAN TRUST THE BUSINESS DEALINGS & SERVICE DEPARTMENT OF AUTONATION ROSEVILLE. THE ENTIRE STAFF TREAT US AS FAMILY!! IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE &/OR USE THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, AUTONATION ROSEVILLE HANDLES THEIR CHERISHED CUSTOMERS IN AN EXEMPLARY MANNER.

Worst Car Ever Owned

by Mr Polyglot from Albuquerque, NM | August 18, 2014

First off, let me just say that I am not a difficult person. That said, I have owned my 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T for 13 months now. 8 of those months I have had to take the car to the dealership because the service engine light keeps coming on for what feels like a monthly routine. Each time, the dealership explains away the reason for light turning on as, "It was a stored code." I don't care what it was; I just want it to stop. This car is like most of the girlfriends I've had in my life: looks great, but too many problems. I should know better; for the last 13 years, I have owned Japanese cars, and never had any problems with any of them. They all ran great! This is the last time I buy American. Sad to say, because I am American, they just don't make a comparable car.

2013 Dodge Challenger

by anon from | July 22, 2014

I am a tall man who has had numerous injuries, and two back surgeries. I found this car so very comfortable with plenty of room. Everything in the car, I can ajust to what works for me. The gas milege is great, better than expected. performance is great too. The paddle shifter provide great gas milege in the city and the cruise control provides a smooth ride on the highway. I was also surpised as to the great horsepower for a 6 cyl. It can pass, easy. From owning muscle cars in my younger days, I can say the horsepower is higher then advertised. I am pleased. The deal, it was ok. I called on the phone first and after driving two hours was told that the price was not what I was told on the phone. But that is typical of any car dealership. But it was worked out and was better then if I walked out the door.

Feels more safer with more power with a v-6 engine

by Ex-Mustang owner from Cleveland, OH | July 19, 2014

This was a replacement car after my 06 mustang blew out tires on the highway. I felt the difference instantly. Some days I am glad the situation happened. Love my challenger.

Stay AWAY from Dodge

by Tom from Ohio | June 2, 2014

I own a 2012 Dodge Challenger and it is the WORST car I have ever owned. It has been back to the dealership 5 times since I have owned it. Rear Brakes went at 24,000 miles, power steering went at 34,000 miles, heating stopped working at 4,000 miles. It is a horrible vehcile. I am sticking to Toyota.