Nick Alexander Imports

Service 877-893-9945 Service 877-893-9945

Nick Can't Say No!!

Great Service, Not a painful negotiation

by from Los Angeles,CA |

I have been part of the Nick Alexander Family for the past 3 years, I just got my 2nd lease with them.. and going to the dealership for the first time in my life was not a nightmare. Friendly staff. Great Service department.

Great service, excellent amenities

by from Bell, CA |

Eddie, the service manager, is very helpful and kind. Excellent experience with service department.

Why go anywhere else?

by from Long Beach, CA |

My buying experience with Mike Frasca in July 2015 was great. I was treated with respect and feel I got a great deal on the X1 I decided to lease. This week I brought my car in for its first regular maintenance visit. Jeffrey Manarang handled my service intake and helped everything go very smoothly. I was provided a complimentary loaner vehicle while my car was being looked after. From my first visit last July to my most recent visit this week I have found the Alexander BMW staff to be helpful, friendly and lots of fun! I highly recommend them!

Great services and good attention

by from Los Angeles California |

I took my car for service and I love the attention they provide.

Fantastic service. Kept me in the loop constantly.

by from La, ca |

Had extensive body work after an accident. Car came back like showroom new and I was given constant updates as to its progress.

Thank you JEFF for everything!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Where do I begin? I've always been a Beemer owner and one of the most enjoyable things is the service I get from the Nick Alexander. Whenever there's a service sign, I say "It's time to see Jeff" He welcomes us with the biggest smile and generate happy vibe ALL THE TIME. He's not only great at what he does, but very knowledgeable with any car related questions - He has answers for EVERYTHING! Thanks Jeff for everything and being flexible with us over the years. You're the BEST!

brenda gardner

by from los angeles, calif |

Jeffrey in service is the greatest in all areas. He makesyou feel special

Watch out for hidden sales tactics.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

After leasing for about a year and 5 months, We finally hit the mileage mark for a service. Upon finding out we had a nail in one of our tires (expensive run-flats) we were charged for the removal. Low and behold We had paid for the tire insurance, But under further inverstigating, we were actually not. Since this was our first actual interaction with Nick Alexander imports since the initial lease/purchase, we are kind of blind sided. I'm really not satisfied at all with how this was handled. After agreeing to the initial price, they sold us on false terms with the additional wear and tear insurance and warranty plans. We had read great things about this dealer. I believe our sales person was a David. If you plan to use Nick Alexander Imports as your Mini or BMW supplier/Source please beware of this tactic, make sure everything is in writing for everything you need/want. Make sure they explain each and everything in an itemized manner. When our lease is up, I don't plan on using them ever again and will never recommend them to any of my family or friends.

Excellent service!!!

by from Los Angeles,Ca. |

I recommend this dealer for your excellent and fast service and honesty, a thank you to each of those who work there. Thanks for everything!!!

fantastic service

by from los angeles, CA |

had problems with my transmission, brought the car in, got a loaner and was out of there in 1/2 hour. they dropped in a new transmission completely free of charge, had my car ready in 1 wk. when i went to pick it up, i dropped off loaner, picked up my keys, and drove away in 10 min. love the efficiency of Nick Alexander, and the service warranty is one of the best things about BMW.