Bredemann Ford

2038 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 866-864-1545 New866-864-1545
Used 888-278-3155 Used888-278-3155
Service 888-276-4720 Service 888-276-4720

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Outstanding customer service!

by from Winnetka, IL |

From sales to service, Bredemann Ford makes the entire process smooth and simple! Thanks for operating such an outstanding dealership.

May 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and posting this review! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service related needs you may have!

These guys are the best.

by from Northfield |

I have been buying cars from this dealership for over twenty years. They are the best.

April 13, 2016

Thank you for your continued thoughtfulness in working with Bredemann! We look forward to many more enjoyable experiences with you in the future! Thank you!!

Excellent service and sales at Bredemann Ford!

by from Wheeling, IL |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Edge from Chester at Bredemann Ford. He was very patient, knowledgable, and courteous. Highly recommended! The service department has been excellent also. Recently purchased new tires for my 2007 Saturn Vue from Bredemann Ford and asked them to complete warranty work as Saturn dealerships are no longer around. Their prices and expertise were excellent. Highly recommended service department! Only recommendation is that they spend a little time and money to "spruce up" the Ford dealership and adjacent parking lot. The Lexus dealership next door looks very nice. The Ford dealership deserves to look equally stunning.

September 2, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Edge! We hope you are enjoying you right. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to post this kind and detailed review. We look forward to many more positive experiences with you in the future. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Bad Expierence

by from Chicago IL |

Having a bad experience with the service at Bredemann Ford. Took my 2013 Ford Taurus SHO in for a leaking transmission and 5 months later my transmission is still leaking. I opened up a case with Ford corporate and the service department is saying that there is no leak after they cleaned the oil off of the transmission. I can't recommend this dealership for service.

August 17, 2015

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Our service manager should have reached out to you to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Paul is the best!

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Paul took care of everything to get us hooked up with a new Ford Focus lease. He sent everything by email a few days in advance of our visit so I had all the paperwork taken care of before arrival. The car he arranged for us was perfect and ready to go, exactly what we needed. We have 2 small children so we don't have a lot of time to waste, and we were out of there within 2 hours which is pretty great. Everyone was very helpful and they even had someone walk us through all of the features and buttons so we now know how to work everything. Excellent service, highly recommended!

April 22, 2015

Thank you for this review! Congratulations on your new Ford, we hope you are enjoying it! We look forward to many more positive experiences with you, in sales or service. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call!

Third time was a charm as were the first two times

by from Glenview,IL |

Just purchased my third vehicle from Bredemann Ford. This time I actually bought a Chevy from them. It's a pre-owned 2009 Malibu with only 25,000 miles and in excellent condition. The other two cars I had bought from them were a 2008 Escape Hybrid and a 2002 Focus which were both new. Traded in the Escape after driving it for 7 years and 95,000 miles. Very good track record with it. Loved the Escape but no longer needed an SUV. Wanted to go back to a sedan. The Malibu was in mint condition and Ira and Ben gave me a great deal. There was never any pressure. Got a great trade-in on the Escape and was driving away in the like-new Malibu with very little money out of pocket. Steve the finance manager recommended a service agreement which I got and was quite affordable.I never have to fear a repair bill even on this used car. The service department is also excellent. And any time they need to keep my car for more than a short time, they provide a free loaner vehicle. As a single person, that's very useful. I recommend Bredemann Ford to everyone looking for a car, new or used

September 16, 2014

Thank you so much for this kind review and being a loyal customer over the years. Congratulations on your new Malibu, we hope you are enjoying it. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future. Please call us if there is anyhing else we can help you with!

You shouldn't buy a car anywhere else

by from Glenview IL |

Great price (2nd lowest on the internet in the area), great customer care, and great service - and I've only had routine maintenance - with loaner cars.

February 18, 2014

Thank you John for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you have had positive experiences both in sales and service. We look forward to helping you with any service needs you may have in the future!

Great employees-Wonderful customer care!

by from Mt Prospect, Il |

I came in to have some keys made from my vin# on my title. Mike Reyes showed me to the parts department walking me across the service area and opening the door for me. Then Russ Howard took care of my keys request, explaining each step and form. He offered me a seat and made my keys. Came back and gave them to me. He said if I needed to come back to just pull in to the service area so I didn't have to walk too far. Both men very kind! If Bredemann employees take care of such a small request with such finesse, I can just imagine what kind of great service they give for big jobs! I will tell everybody I know! Thanks Guys!

December 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear both Mike and Russ were helpful and kind during your service visit. Our associates are always here and happy to help with any service needs you may have in the future!

Always a Great Experience

by from Skokie, IL |

We've purchased several new and used vehicles from Bredemann's. Our experience on the sales floor with Steve Travnik and his staff has always been pleasant. They are knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. When service is needed, our assigned adviser, Mike Reyes, keeps us informed on our vehicle's progress using professionalism and a sense of humor. We've referred several of our Family members & friends to Bredemann.

August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Bredemann Ford! We hope to continue many more great experiences with you! Please call us if you have any concerns or questions!

Always a Great Experience