Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939 New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741 Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429 Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

Wickstrom Jeep--Great Facility and Sales Staff

by from Barrington |

Chris and Joe made our Jeep purchasing experience a pleasure. Their knowledge of the product and the ease in which we went through the process was exceptional. Chris went through the car's features and benefits, in detail. We were very comfortable, in making our decision to purchase a Jeep. The Wickstrom Dealership's facility, sales staff and service personnel are the best.

February 6, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and for your business. We will be sure to share with Chris, Joe and the rest of the team. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Best dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

Been a Wickstrom customer for years now and it is the only dealership I go to. Ask for Tony D!

January 27, 2016

Great to hear! Thank you for your business and support to our dealership. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Great Experience

by from Holiday Hills, Il |

I had a great experience buying my Jeep from Woody and Wickstrom. Will definitely be back for my next one!

January 27, 2016

Great to have you as our customer. We welcome you back anytime. Thank you for your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Wickstrom is the best dealership in Chicagoland!

by from Barrington IL |

The team at Wickstrom is outstanding! Our loyalty has now expanded to our next generation. Our 21 year old son, who was a baby when we bought our first car from the Wickstrom team, just bought a new car from them which was, yet again, an excellent experience. Michelle McCormick, our primary sales agent for all of these years is wonderful and has helped us buy 8 of the 9 great cars over the years including Expeditions, T-Bird, Escapes, Rapter, Lincoln LS and now a Mustang. Their Ford service department is also outstanding with great mechanics who fix it right the first time, get you in/out as quickly as possible and are always friendly. The sales team gives you the best deal possible and helps with financing if needed. We recommend them highly!

December 29, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share and for your continued support to our dealership. We will be sure to share with our team here. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Great Experience

by from Wauconda, Il |

This is the 2nd car I have bought from Wickstrom Jeep and Woody. The fact that I chose to be a repeat customer speaks volumes of how I feel about them. Great experience and customer service!

Good people, good service

by from Barrington, IL |

Wickstrom gives a very different experience than I've ever had at other dealerships. I was impressed by the facility and the quality of service I received. Thanks to Lee Werner, who worked hard to make my experience top notch!

Great service

by from Barrington, IL |

Service was great and buying our cars was made easy. We will be going back again when we are going to buy our next cars.

November 7, 2015

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate your business and continued support. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Amazing service and facility

by from Barrington, IL |

Brought my vehicle in for service. I have been coming here for years and the service is amazing and fast. Always very helpful and knowledgeable. I drive the extra distance just for this store. Comfortable lounge for me to continue my workday while I wait. The Starbucks is a nice touch. Thanks everyone at Wickstrom! Always a pleasure.

December 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to drive our to our dealership, we appreciate your continued support and for being our customer. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

I Love Wickstrom!!!!

by from Island Lake, Il |

I LOVE WICKSTROM AUTO GROUP!!!! I have purchased multiple cars from them, and always work with the most FANTASTIC salesman ever, Woody. If you are looking for an excellent deal and want to be treated with nothing but respect, stop in and see Woody!!!

December 29, 2015

Thank you for the continued support to our dealership. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

No better place!!!!!!!

by from Barrington, Il |

I can't say enough good things about Wickstrom Auto Group. They have helped my family and my business, The Doghouse of Barrington, with our vehicles for the last 10 years! They always have the best prices and will go out of there way to find a specific car that I'm looking for. Woody has always been my salesman and friend and he always makes himself available to me and will do anything to make sure I'm happy. So thank you to Woody, Richard and Colin and all the great service crew over at Wickstrom. There is no better place to get your vehicle in all the Chicago land area!

November 7, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to have you as a customer over the years. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner