Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939 New888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741 Used888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429 Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

You won't be disappointed!!!

by from Volo, IL |

I used to hate car shopping and working with dealerships. With Wickstrom, and Renee Burley especially, it was as easy as possible. She made the process painless and actually fun! Renee went out of her way to make sure she found the perfect vehicle for me and that everything was ready and waiting when I came back in. Every time I stop bye she makes sure to come say hi and asks how every is going. I tell everyone I know to come and see her! Thanks Renee!!!

Wickstrom has delighted me again!

by from Cary, IL |

This is now my second time to purchase at Wickstrom (first experience was buying a used car in 2013, second experience was leasing a new car.) Lee Werner was great to work with. Knowledgeable, polite, funny, and an easy rapport. None of the cheesy gimmicks. While getting another car serviced, I took the time to do a test drive with Lee of the C-Max Hybrid I had been eyeing. 3 days later, it was mine! Can't beat the price, service, or quality. Wickstrom Ford really is in its own class as a dealership.

March 11, 2016

Thank you for your purchases from our dealership. We appreciate your continued support. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Lee and team. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

They have a very poor customer service.

by from Barrington, IL |

I brought a Ford Diesel E-350 to Wickstrom Barrington, IL on a Friday evening to be diagnosed. I was called Saturday morning with a diagnosis and I was told that the car has one bad injector. Shelly gave me a quote to repair it. I decided to have all four injectors repaired as per her recommendation. I also asked her if they could take care of my truck fast. She said that they might be able to start the same day, but if not, the truck should be done by Monday afternoon. Shelly called me on Monday after lunch to let me know that the truck won't be ready until the end of the day. Then she called me a few hours later to tell me that the truck won't be ready until the next day. This didn't sound good anymore. I depend on this car and I really needed them to keep their word. The next day nobody called me until I called them around 11am. I asked to talk to Shelly, but she wasn't in the office. I spoke to Brandon and he told me that the car wasn't repaired yet and it won't be until the end of the day. He kept on telling me how they finally got the injectors now and they can work on the truck. (I thought the dealer had the injectors in stock, and later I was confirmed that they do have them in stock). So, I ask for more details on why and what is going on. Brandon started to tell me that there is a lot of work involved in doing this type of repair. And that the technician is working really hard on my truck and also that it is taking longer. I told Brandon that I really needed the car yesterday. All he told me was that he is sorry but this was the first time he heard about it and the car would not be ready until at the end of the day which would be before 7pm. I hang up the phone a little frustrated and I decided to go to the dealer in person without letting them know, just to see if they really started to work on the truck or not. They had the truck in their shop since Friday night and I was told that it would take 8 hours to do this repair. Fast forward I get to the dealer and meet Brandon face to face. He was a little shocked to see me there. I told him who I was and why I was there. He said he would message the technician to ask why is it taking this long to repair my truck. I patiently waited until Brandon came back with some answers. A few minutes later I was told that the technician had to take the motor off and that the front off my car was all in pieces. Brandon was trying to explain to me that the technician was working on the car really hard and it wasn't finished yet. I still wasn't happy with the answer I was given. Therefore Brandon offered to take me inside the warehouse to see with my own eyes that they are working on the truck. When I got there I was surprised to see that the motor of my truck wasn't taken out as Brandon specified to me and no parts where taken off yet. Nobody even started to work on the truck until then. The technician showed me the new injectors he was suppose to put in (they where still in the original package). The technician also told me that the old injectors weren't taken off the truck yet. Nothing was done to my truck from Saturday morning until Tuesday at 12 pm except having the hood open. I left the dealer thinking that I could have waited another day, two or three without having them even start repairing my truck. The truck was ready by 4 pm the same day. That is when I felt like they were making fun off me. They saw me, a woman and they thought I don't know anything about cars anyway. So, they decided to tell me all kinds of lies. The part with the injectors not being in stock, the part that they have to take off the engine, The fact that they have to work 8 hours on it (even though the truck was repaired in 4 hours and they wrote on the paper that it was repaired in 9 hours), the part were my whole front of the car was in pieces because it was a very hard job to replace 4 injectors. At the end I asked for a discount because of them being so late, but they refused.

Fastest buying and financing process.

by from Hoffman Estates |

Purchased one used vehicle from Wickstrom Jeep dealership. Straight forward negotiations process, good and competitive pricing. It took us about 1hour and 20 minutes to get deal done. One of the fastest transaction during car buying. Special thanks to Toby Holtz in assisting us to get wrapped up fast. Very happy with purchase. Great dealership,highly recommend.

March 11, 2016

Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Toby and team. We will be sure to pass on your kind words. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

What a Dealer

by from Rolling Meadows |

We started our relationship in the fall of '15 when my Magnum needed special attention. The Service Department found and fixed the defect ---- another dealer said there was no problem. We were won over by this and the overall and total excellence of the dealership. The Magnum died early this month. The wife and I were mortified. She was the "best ever built" by the Dodge Boys. Well ...... we linked up with Michele Cimino and gave her our 'list of requirements'. Michele put together a display of vehicles that could fit our budget. We came home with a brand spanking new Renegade. Well made and loads of fun. The wife and I are looking forward to a long - long relationship with Wickstrom - Michele and our Jeep. Thanks you guys!!!

March 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with both our teams. We are very pleased to hear that Michele made your experience so pleasant. Look forward to seeing you again soon. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Wickstrom Jeep--Great Facility and Sales Staff

by from Barrington |

Chris and Joe made our Jeep purchasing experience a pleasure. Their knowledge of the product and the ease in which we went through the process was exceptional. Chris went through the car's features and benefits, in detail. We were very comfortable, in making our decision to purchase a Jeep. The Wickstrom Dealership's facility, sales staff and service personnel are the best.

February 6, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and for your business. We will be sure to share with Chris, Joe and the rest of the team. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Best dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

Been a Wickstrom customer for years now and it is the only dealership I go to. Ask for Tony D!

January 27, 2016

Great to hear! Thank you for your business and support to our dealership. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Great Experience

by from Holiday Hills, Il |

I had a great experience buying my Jeep from Woody and Wickstrom. Will definitely be back for my next one!

January 27, 2016

Great to have you as our customer. We welcome you back anytime. Thank you for your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Wickstrom is the best dealership in Chicagoland!

by from Barrington IL |

The team at Wickstrom is outstanding! Our loyalty has now expanded to our next generation. Our 21 year old son, who was a baby when we bought our first car from the Wickstrom team, just bought a new car from them which was, yet again, an excellent experience. Michelle McCormick, our primary sales agent for all of these years is wonderful and has helped us buy 8 of the 9 great cars over the years including Expeditions, T-Bird, Escapes, Rapter, Lincoln LS and now a Mustang. Their Ford service department is also outstanding with great mechanics who fix it right the first time, get you in/out as quickly as possible and are always friendly. The sales team gives you the best deal possible and helps with financing if needed. We recommend them highly!

December 29, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share and for your continued support to our dealership. We will be sure to share with our team here. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Great Experience

by from Wauconda, Il |

This is the 2nd car I have bought from Wickstrom Jeep and Woody. The fact that I chose to be a repeat customer speaks volumes of how I feel about them. Great experience and customer service!