Rogers Auto Group

(4.8) 5.0 274 Reviews

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

Service is the best

by from Chicago il |

My best service yet claudia found me a great sales person named Danny and he listen to what I wanted and help me lower my rate and I'm so happy with my New Cruze I love my new car . Thank You !!!!

Great Services

by from Chicago, IL |

I was amazed at how nice every single person was that worked on the service floor, always offering to help with information or direction, and John was amazing explaining everything regarding my car's conditions and warranty options (something that I had a hard time finding out from my original dealer).

Great fast service

by from Chicago |

Super responsive and customer oriented. I came in with a flat blown tire 15 minutes before closing and left 30 minutes later. Awesome. John was fantastic!

May 11, 2016

Thanks for those kind comments, Chris! We're happy to hear that John and the team were able to serve you well. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. We look forward to serving you on future visits! Best, Regards, Mary Boyd - (312)881-3470

Rogers Hyundai

by from CHICAGO, IL |

My experience was very positive. The rep was very pleasant. He view my car profile and went over it with me checking to ensure their were no recalls. He completed the oil change and tire rotation in timely manner.

May 3, 2016

Lavett, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. All the best, Regards, Mary Boyd - (312)881-3470

Great service

by from Chicago, Il |

The ability to schedule an appointment and the speed of the service. Clean facilities and comfortable waiting room. I also like the pickup service.

May 3, 2016

We appreciate your input, Pamela. Glad to hear that you are happy with the service we offer here at Rogers Auto Group. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! All the best, Regards, Mary Boyd - (312)881-3470

Excellent service and top notch repair shop

by from Chicago, IL |

My recent experiences at Roger's Hyundai have been excellent. I put a lot of miles on my car, and every time I take it in to them they find a way to save me some money and my car come back purring like a kitten.

May 3, 2016

Cynthia, thank you for your review and business as a customer. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you described and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. All the best, Regards, Mary Boyd - (312)881-3470

I Was Pleased with the Service

by from Chicago IL |

I was there for an oil change and the fact that I was in and out within a little over an hour is what I liked the most.

May 3, 2016

Thanks for your perfect review, Wanda! We're glad to hear that the service for an oil change of your vehicle was done in a timely manner! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. All the best, Regards, Mary Boyd - (312)881-3470

Great service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The staff was friendly, was greeted as soon as I went in, the atmosphere was fresh, the waiting area was comfortable and warm, the service to my vehicle was quick and checking out was easy and fast.

great dealership

by from chicago, il |

The professionalism and courtesy of the staff. I'm not pressured to have work done that isn't critical. I appreciate the shuttle.

The service is good

by from Chicago,Il |

Always an expected experience. Mr. Parks is very personable. That makes coming back a no brainer. The renovations are very accommodating.