Joe Cotton Ford

175 W North Ave, Route 64, Carol Stream, IL 60188

New 866-872-1378 New 866-872-1378
Used 888-256-3691 Used 888-256-3691
Service 877-225-9666 Service 877-225-9666

Our family owned business is celebrating 36 years of serving Carol Stream, Il and the Chicago area.

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Winfield, IL |

I have bought 2 used mini-vans from Joe Cotton Ford in the past 9 years and I have to say that I have had nothing but great service from both the sales team and the service department. Mike Tegtman, the service manager knows my car inside and out and is always so friendly and explains all the work in a manner that a woman can understand when it comes to car repairs (miracles do happen). What I am most impressed with this car dealership is that the general manager/owner, Paul Cotton will personally take customers home/pick-up when there car is being serviced this is a service that has gone by the way-side with big corporations in recent years and I am glad to see that Joe Cotton Ford appreciates every customer that walks thru there doors. It is this type of customer service that keeps me coming back to Joe Cotton Ford.

A-One Doors Frames and Hardware Inc.

by from Carol Stream, IL. |

I bought a E150 Van and ever since the service has been great and very professional. I will be returning for all my service needs. It's been a very pleasurable experience.

In and out

by from Lombard, Illinois |

Just needed a new replacement batter for my 2006 Ford Crown Victoria, They had them in stock and ready to go . In and out in less than an hour . So far so good .

Great service

by from Glendale Heights,Illinois |

2014 focus,excellent service!would highly recommend the dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

January 28, 2016

Thank you for your review and your recommendation, Cory! We're always happy to help our customers at Joe Cotton Ford.

Great Serivce & Comfortable Waiting Room

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

The service began at my appointment time so I did not have to wait . It was thorough and done quickly and efficiently. My car was returned to me as clean as it was before service. The checklist provided is a great tool for me to know exactly what was done. The staff at Joe Cotton is thoroughly professional, knowledgeable, and caring.

January 27, 2016

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your recommendation of the staff here at Joe Cotton Ford. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great experience!!!

by from Mundelein, Il |

I alway receive the best service. I purchased my 97 explorer there and Joe Cotton is the only location I have or will ever service my vehicle.

Mike Grimaldi

by from Bloomingdale, Il |

Very friendly and got me out in a reasonable time.!!!!!!!!

January 23, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Happy satisfied customer

by from wheaton, il |

Stopped in to have a factory recall done. Zack worked with me and let me know that the repair was going to take a full day and not a couple of hours. He was able to get me home and gave me a call that day letting me know things were done. I needed a car the next day and was pleased that things got done on time. I have had nothing but good things to say about the service personal there. I know there are more people I worked with but Zack was the last person I talked with. Thanks much.

Great service!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Great service experience getting new tires! Honored promotional discounts I was informed about even tho it it expired the day before!!

January 23, 2016

Jennifer, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Joe Cotton Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Friendly service

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

All I had done was a oil change and tire rotation per my maintenance agreement. I was in and out in a reasonable time.