Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878

New 888-435-9477 New888-435-9477
Used 888-625-9787 Used888-625-9787
Service 888-492-5375 Service 888-492-5375

We listen and you matter, because We're Driven by YOU!

Criswell Chevrolet, Gaithersburg, MD is great

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Emma, my service rep, was ready for me when I arrived. She had checked my warranty status and knew my car was still under warranty. The shuttle1 driver took me to work without having to wait, and the pickup was quick as well. Even though the engine light was no longer lit, the mechanics checked the computer code and replaced the part. Everyone was very pleasant and courteous. I have already recommended their service department to several friends.

Body shop nightmare

by from Gainesville, Va |

I bought my 2014 Corvette at Criswell and had a great experience. Unfortunately I had someone run into my car in a parking lot and decided Criswell was the place to have it fixed. My car will never be the same. There are overspray marks. Clear coat drops or something else I've had to chisel off the body. A stingray emblem I finally got from Country Chevrolet in Warrenton Virginia because Criswell couldn't send me one. What a complete disaster. I wouldn't have my lawn mower fixed at this place.

Terrible service

by from Gaithersburg Md |

This is my second time getting my vehicle serviced at Criswell and it will be my last. I waited three hours for an oil change my first visit. My second visit I waited over an hour for a shuttle ride. Maybe consider a second shuttle?!?!?