Andy Mohr Buick GMC

Service 866-438-8122 Service 866-438-8122

Save Mohr Money!

Problems with the Service Department

by from Westfield,IN |

I took my 2007 Pontiac Hardtop Convertable in because the top and trunk stop working They had it for two days called me and said it was ready I had a loner because of where i lived and was happy that they had helped me out. I did not check the top or trunk when i picked it up A couple of days later i went to put the top down and it did not work. I took it back and told my service rep that it was still not working.The service mgr was standed there and checked it and told the rep to get it back in and give me a car to use until they had it done right I got it back a couple of days later and the top worked for a couple of days and stop working again.I took it back in and was told by the servie rep i had to ask Angie for a loner if i needed one.She gave me the run around for a couple of weeks and then told me the loners were for New car Customers but would have the shop mgr look and see if it was something they could fix while i was there When he came out he said you are still having problems let me take it in the back and see if it is something i can fix while you are here. he came back out and said he was going to keep it and ask the rep to get me a car to use I told him Angie had said there were no loners and he said wait here he came back out and said see the cashier she has a car for you I don't understand what the problem was about the loner as there were times before when i brought the car in for service they even offered me a lone with out asking for one.

FANTASTIC experience!!!!!

by from Westfield, IN |

I am new to the area and had a recall notice from GM, so went online and found your dealership. I was even able to make my appointment right on your website! It was so easy, I was sure that I didn't do it right, I was able to tell THEM when I'd be bringing my truck in. Then I received a follow-up email confirming my appointment from the service manager. I also got a reminder email the day before my appointment. I dropped my truck off to a beautiful, VERY clean facility on Monday morning and was met by VERY friendly service coordinator. My appointment was with the manager, he was busy, so this man was eager to help me. He gathered my information, arranged for a ride to work. I was almost immediately taken to work by an extremely polite and friendly driver. I got a call just a couple of hours later that vehicle ready, remembered I needed a headlight replaced, happily they did that and called me right back, vehicle ready. When checking out, the service manager offered to find and complete additional paperwork for reimbursement for GM that I had discarded, they'd complete it and submit. I walked out to a CLEAN car, freshly washed! I drove away thinking WOW-this experience was FANTASTIC! Within a week, I received my reimbursement! I AM TRULY AMAZED AT THIS EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN |

We were up from Memphis, TN visiting our son, and headed to our First Notre Dame game, when we realized we had gone over by 200 miles on our service, We stopped by your dealership, and with out of doubt was one of the best service experiences we've had. Thank you for your service and your kindness and the vehicle was promised and delivered as your Service Advisor said. And even gave us a Car Wash to boot, My hats off to you guys, and thank you so much! Debbie Bernardini Memphis, TN

Incompetent Service

by from Westfield Indiana |

Brought in repair for Late model SUV. On third try finally got the EGR valve installed correctly. During the process they charged me $177 for a fuel induction service that was just completed in June 2014 by another shop. ANDY MOHR damaged my trans pan while servicing veichle anbd will not admit faul Then they Charged me $250 to repair. Now leaking worse that before. Sent emails to leadership and the only reply I got was to sell me a new vehicle. I have purchased two from this dealership and have spent thousands in repairs over the last 10 years. Also when I told them that It was leaking trans fluid after the first repair they told me it was oil and that even though they did not change the oil last they "went ahead and tightened the oil filter anyway" Unbelievable.. Totally incompetent

Stay Away!!!

by from Fishers, IN |

I bought a used SUV from this place. Within a month I had problems. They refused to recongize the problems till the warranty went out then wanted to charge me full price. Not all the sales staff is bad but the one I dealt with was horrible. He was very disrespectful and had no manners. I am now in the market once again looking to buy a car and will not give this place a second thought.

Process too long

by from Noblesville, IN |

I went in with a pre-approved loan and knew the car that I wanted to look at. I test drove it, liked it, and said I'll take it. The finance guy refused the loan I already had approved because they were unwilling to meet the loan-to-value required. After waiting for three hours, they finally came back and found a loan with similar terms. I am happy with my car, and the fact that they were willing to fix a flaw that I found a few days after driving away with my purchase. However, because the vehicle is a Certified warranty instead of the original factory warranty the damaged piece was repaired instead of replaced. Not that big of a deal, but they shouldn't have told me that they would have just ordered a new part if it were factory warranty instead of Certified warranty. Overall, I'm disappointed I didn't stick to my original plan of not allowing them to run my credit (three hits from creditors because of it, which lowered my score), but satisfied with the customer service provided.

Buying 08 Buick Lucerne

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Looking for a low mileage, one owner car. Dealer had exactly what I was looking for. Got a good deal on price and trade in. The salesman (and manager) bargained in good faith and was flexible in negotiating. Within a week it was serviced under the terms of the agreement -- no questions asked -- no cost to me!!

Andy Mohr Buick GMC responded to this review

November 30, 2011

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your kind words and your business. Steve Faulkner General Manager