The 300 comes with a choice of two V-6s, while the 300C has Hemi V-8 power. That car is listed separately in the Cars.com Research section. The 300 is offered in Touring, Touring Signature and Limited trim levels for rear-wheel-drive models and Touring Signature and Limited for the all-wheel-drive 300. Chrysler 300 competitors include the Ford Taurus and Chevrolet Impala.
New for 2010
There are no significant changes for 2010.
The 300 looks bold and imposing, flaunting a distinctive shape for a sedan. There are optional automatic headlamps. Base models have heated mirrors, and there are optional auto-dimming, fold-away mirrors with memory features.
- 17- or 18-inch wheels
- Standard power trunklid release
- Optional power sunroof
- Optional chrome window surrounds
The 300 can seat five. Available options include a premium sound package from Boston Acoustics and an iPod interface with Chrysler's UConnect hands-free phone system. Limited and Signature trims include dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Many chrome accents throughout the interior
- AM/FM/six-CD/DVD/MP3 radio, available touch-screen and 30GB hard drive
- Illuminated cupholders in front
- 60/40-split backseat
- Trunk includes cargo net, grocery-bag hooks, trunk scuff plate and trunk deck-lid liner
Under the Hood
Two V-6 engines are available, and the optional all-wheel-drive system features Chrysler's active transfer case and front-axle disconnect that automatically disengages the front axle from the drivetrain when all-wheel drive is not needed, in an effort to increase fuel economy.
- 178-horsepower, 2.7-liter V-6 with 190 pounds-feet of torque
- 250-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 with 250 pounds-feet of torque
- Four- or five-speed automatic transmission
Antilock brakes, traction control and an electronic stability system are optional on the base sedan and standard on higher trim levels.
- Standard side curtain airbags
- Available SmartBeam headlights automatically dim when they sense approaching traffic
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2010 Chrysler 300.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range