2015 Chrysler 200

Starting MSRP

Overall

BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

by PAM from columbia sc | June 19, 2016

I got my car at 35, 600 for the mileage which was used for traveling and I hope it was a good choice. I was concern to about not having a cd player in a year old car but this day and time, we use the phone or tablet. you can get a cd changer hook up if you really want a cd player. I didnt know about the 9 speed but that explains why it sounds and drives a little like a stick-shift. I was worry!!! Plus it do speed up on you. I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!! It is used for everything good.

Just bought at 12,000

by firemanbill from NorthWest | May 30, 2016

Just bought this car at 12,000. Most complaints that have been discussed in this forum I concur. Tranny is hesitant between 2nd and 4th. Mileage very good. Really miss the CD player. Anyone know where I can get C.D. player? Was told of portable unit that will plug into existing speakers, any info??

Great car

by Family man performance junky from San Antonio | April 28, 2016

I love this car. It looks great and it's comfortable. It has great leather seats and intuitive technology while being great on gas with excellent power on tap. The potential problem is that the gas saving 9 speed transmission isn't very responsive in drive mode, but that is overcome by putting the drive selector into sport mode. In sport mode the driver gains solid control over the transmission and the gears become sticky allowing for quick throttle response. I am still getting accustom to a new style of driving, but the car feels great when we are both ready. I am averaging 27 mpg combined. I'd buy it again for sure.

I HATE THE TRANSMISSION

by HERBT from CARMEL, NY | April 11, 2016

I REALLY ENJOY THE POWER OF MY 2015 200C 6 CYLINDER. WHEN I SLOW DOWN THE TRANSMISSION DOWN SHIFT BUT AS IT DOES IT SOMETIMES LURCHES FORWARD. WHEN I USE THE PADDLE SHIFTERS TO DOWN SHIFT WHEN I WANT TO KEEP SOME ROOM FROM THE CAR IN FRONT IT ACTUALLY LURCHES FORWARD PICKING UP SPEED. IT'S ONLY ABOUT A MILE PER HOUR FASTER BUT IT GETS ME CLOSER TO THE CAR I'M TRYING TO BACK OFF FROM. I BROUGHT THE CAR TO TWO DIFFERENT DEALERS AND THEY TELL ME THE TRANSMISSION IS WORKING AS EXPECTED. I HAVE ALSO BEEN TOLD THAT THEY GET A LOT OF COMPLAINTS BOUT THE 9 SPEED.

transmission

by tonto from kittanning pa 76 years old | February 25, 2016

this transmission is horrible . it shifts really hard and surges ahead when it shifts got to keep you foot on brake in traffic or you may hit the car ahead of you it bangs into gear shifting up or down . chrysler tells me after they had it in the shop for a month it works as it was designed surly in todays world a better design could have been made i think a recall to correct this problem needs to happen pay a big price for a car that your just waiting for tranny parts to fall out

Great car, with one infurating feature.

by ragnar from Auburn WA | February 3, 2016

I have the awd C version with the 3.6 liter engine. This is a high performance mid size awd sedan in the spirit of German performance cars. It does very well on the road in pretty much every respect. Handling is tight, acceleration and braking highly responsive, and the creature comforts are hard to beat. Mileage is as advertised. 23 combined is possible, even without surrendering the performance when reasonably called for. Better than the advertised 30 is possible on the highway - the 29 is conservative. Unless you creep off the line, you may not do as well in the city where the 9 speed transmission never sees 1/3 its gears used. I have the 9 speaker alpine stereo and it is very good - at least as good as the Boston Acoustics one in my 2005 300c. The data connection makes it far more versatile as well. There is one feature that makes me hesitate to recommend this car. The UConnect 8.4 system is set up such that you cannot use the on board voice recognition to send texts unless you're willing to let chrysler put advertising on your personal messages. That they lack the confidence to generate sufficient word of mouth otherwise is disconcerting even before anything has broken. I've got about 1200 miles on the car. Overall I am pleased, but find the one flaw to be glaring, and in hindsight, I wish I'd test driven the Audi A4, A5, A6, and BMW 3 and 5. A great option at the price, but one can probably do better in this class with a bigger wallet.

2015 200s v6

by Joe from Green Bay, Wi. | January 27, 2016

Well I purchased this new 2015 200s with the 3.6L v6 at first I was very excited but that soon wore off first the engine is very strong and fast, the 9spd auto trans needs some work too many gears, the 8.4" display is great as far as gps goes, the heater controls are mixed you have to go to the display to operate the heater, too complicated to do something simple I want to watch the road not the display, the looks well its a mater of taste I will leave that alone for you to decide. now where this car really failed me was in the comfort category, the seats are very hard and un comfortable, the ride is horrible it rides very harsh like it has no suspension at all and the low profile 38psi tires did not help either, after having this car for 4 weeks I traded it in and lost money on it, I took it on the highway and after 30 min. my back was so sore I had to stop and pull over, I had no such problem with my old '06 Sebring which I liked so I purchased a 2015 Chevy Malibu it does not have the power of the pinta star v6 but its very comfortable and its not braking my back. much happier with the Malibu.

Chrysler 200S

by From the "D" from Detroit | January 19, 2016

We owned a 2013 Chrysler 200 prior to our new 200S. Wow! What a great riding car, with great interior room and design and what great gas mileage! What you get for the money is incredible. The fit and finish on the 200S is world class and the looks are awesome! We now own three 200s! A Limited, a 200C and the 200S. Read about the transmission before buying and was somewhat worried but the new 9 speed performs extremely well. The zip and acceleration you get with a 4 cylinder is truly great, not to mention an average of 29 mpg! Took 3 adults, with all our luggage and gifts to and from Illinois on a 6 hour one way trip and was shocked to fit everything in the car, experience a smooth comfortable ride and have room to nap in the passenger and back seats. We love, absolutely love our 200s!

200C AWD

by New Chrysler Fan from PA | January 18, 2016

This is my first Chrysler and after five months and 5000 miles I am very happy. The V6 has plenty of power and delivers excellent gas mileage. City MPG has been 20-22 and highway MPG has been 30-32. The overall average since new is 26 MPG. I have not had any transmission problems, and the only comment I have is the 2-3 shift and 4-5 shift are a little more noticeable than the other shifts. The interior is close to perfect. I have the optional premium package with heated/vented memory seats and wood trim. The seats and driving position are comfortable for me at 6 feet tall, and my wife at 5 feet tall. Electronics and touch screen interface are intuitive and easy to use. My only complaint is wide B pillars between front and back doors do create blind spots.

love my 200 limited

by imblount from MARYLAND MARYLAND | January 16, 2016

I had a Chrysler Sebring before purchasing the 200 limited. and I was truly done with Chrysler. I was like I never want another. But I have to say Chrysler has stepped up their game. I am loving my 200....the gas mileage and everything about the car is AWESOME......