2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

Information Coming Soon

Overall

2015 2500HD LTZ Z71 6.6

by Socalbiggie from Los Angeles, CA | November 3, 2015

This is my first diesel and i love it. the Duramax is an amazing engine, on average is i get 18.5 mpg and from vegas to LA my best was 27.5! mpg. she does best cruising around 85mph. only thing that sucks is the DPF exhaust, i had not being able to modify it without voiding my warranty but i guess thats to be expexted. Overall its an amazing truck and i would recommend it. the diesel atleast, cant expect to get good mpg with this heavy truck using the 6.0

This vehicle I hope will be the that I keep

by Overpriced from Laurel, Md | October 3, 2015

The front grill should have a factory grill bomber grill. The ON Star did not work at first, the wiring harnace had to changed for the mirrors

2015 2500 HD 6.0 ltr

by Horse hauln from Saint Paul, MN | September 11, 2015

Holy disappointed...12 mpg average not towing. 8.3 mpg towing goose neck horse trailer approximately 9500 pounds. Everyone I talked to said "that will be a pulling beast" ya not so much. Lack of torque! Had a very difficult time in the hills. Why oh why does GM not use the 6.2 ltr motor for the gas option!!?? Good hp and good torque. get rid of the 6.0 in the HD line. It doesn't have enough power or torque!! Beautiful riding and driving truck tho but the 6.0 with a 4:10 rearend, bad combo....

Still not convinced

by Disappointed from Flat Rock Mich | August 24, 2015

Bought a new 2015 3/4 ton 6.0. Towing a 7000lb 5th wheel. Tried all the recommended towing procedures according to the manual and talked to GM chat line. Struggles a lot going up any hill. Tried 3rd gear. 3000rpm plus. Will blow something up or stop at every other gas station at that point. Drive average speed 62mph. 7.5 to 8.0 mph. Am I doing something wrong here or is anybody else having the same problem....

Save your Money!

by Remus from Bartlett, IL | August 17, 2015

I purchased a new 2500 HD (6.0) last July. I presently have 4700 miles on it. I pull a 8,000# RV trailer. This vehicle looks good and rides good but performance wise it leaves a lot to be desired. I left upper Michigan yesterday morning for a drive that should have taken 5 hours. I arrived back home 8.5 hours later. I could barely get to 55 MPH and slowed to 30 MPH going up slight hills! It felt like I had the brakes on and the engine was struggling to move forward. I had to stop to fuel up on three occasions since I was only getting 3.9 MPG. I figured it cost me .90 cent a mile for my trip. Needless to say, since I don't own a gas station, this truck is going bye, bye. This is the first and last Chevy truck I have owned. I knew I should have bought another Ford..........

2015 Chevy 2500 HD LTZ Diesel

by Jimbo from Emporium, PA | July 17, 2015

I really don't understand the gas poor mileage claims that some of these guys are making. With an empty truck and driving it respectfully I'm running between 18 to 21 MPG.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

2015 2500hd silverado wt 6.0

by Jerry E from indiana from Kokomo In. | July 3, 2015

This truck pulls like a freight train. I like everything about it but the gas milage It sucks. 9 pulling trailer and 13 to 14 on the road empty with 6 speed transmission. That's is terrible. An that's only if I drive 60 mph to get the 13 to 14 mpg.

Very Good Truck so far

by Chris the Builder from Davenport, Iowa | July 1, 2015

I've put a little o 4,000 miles on my new 2500HD with Duramax. It has been a great truck to drive. Unloaded and going down the highway, you can go from 60-80MPH very quickly! It pulls like a freight train. The independent front suspension work really good as well. The only negatives were the DEF tank was nearly empty and had to be filled within the first 1,000 miles. So far I like this truck....

worst truck ever

by prostock69ss from ohio | May 5, 2015

first off I am a 35 yr mechanic and a 30 yr shop owner and master tech for 15 yrs-so I have seen it all.i have purchased 8 new chevy pick ups over the years.after buying my 2015 2500 6.0 I will never buy another chevy ever again.my customers and myself could not achieve over 8.5 miles to a gallon and was told we need to put 10000 miles on it to break in.mine didn't make it 6 miles before the transfer case was replaced due to excessive gear lash making a terrible sound it 4 wheel drive mode-to witch I was told it was normal and acceptable until the dealers rep drove it and agreed with me it was unaccepiable.the mileage is totally over stated not to mention carburators acheaved this mileage in the sixtys-so what has technology done for the consumer?buy the way forget the gm loyality discount as they did with me.my truck sat at the dealer for 3 weeks before they called me to bring it in for repairs and didn't even know it was sitting in their parking lot the whole time.

judt what i needex to lull a horse trailer.

by great truck from Dansville NY | January 21, 2015

Very happy with this purchase it's just what I needed to pull a horse trailer. I couuldnt be happier with the great service I got at Victor Chevrolet. The truck drives and Geraldine a comfortable car not lime a truck great on hills and in this wintery weather.