2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Available in 56 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown

Overall

2014 Silverado LT Z71

by Jeff from Northern KY | May 14, 2016

I purchased this truck in October of '14. I currently have 43,000 miles on it. I have had one issue with the truck that needed to be repaired under warranty. The tailgate damper failed. No big deal. I average 20 mpg most of the time with mixed driving. I've seen as high as 26 when I really try to get the best mileage. I still look at the truck and cannot believe it is actually mine. So good looking. My one and only issue with the vehicle would be the tires. It came with Goodyear Wranglers which were getting very slippery by 40,000 miles. Lots of tread left but slippery. Replaced them with Michelin's and they're great. This truck is quiet and rides like a Caddy. It's powerful and dependable. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a truck.

Nice truck when everything is working

by Gunny from Warrensburg, Missouri | May 9, 2016

I bought the truck with 14000 miles on it. By 18000 the a.c. motor had to be replaced. Now a t 25000 miles it stopped running, had to be towed to shop and on day 3 of trying to figure out what is wrong with it. Worst vehicle I ever owned and I'm 60!

Good bang for the buck!

by Delawarekid from Delaware | December 15, 2015

Haven't had a full size truck in a while (they were always about 4" too long to fit in my garage, so I had to settle for a smaller model, then lo-and-behold, here comes the 2014 Silverado deluxe cab which fits by a 1/2". The fuel economy is around 18-20 MPG varying on traffic issues. The seats are so comfortable and the ride is very quiet. So far I've put about 14K miles on it (bought it last year in October). I have no real complaints with this truck whatsoever. I highly recommend the Silverado to all My family and friends.

silberado truxk

by lalo from Pasadena tx | June 21, 2015

Loking for a silberado truck, white color,cloth interior, cree cabo, aire condición, CD playera , 8 cilinder , estándar,navegación system, nice rims los miles

miles of smiles

by pickupguy from Northern Michigan | May 7, 2015

Changes made in 2014 really propped me into seriously look closer at purchasing this truck. Too many to list.

2014 Chevy Silverado 4x4 LT Crew Cab

by 14silverado from Gap PA | April 22, 2015

Bought my new Silverado a little over a year ago. One of the best decisions of my life. Absolutely love the truck. The ride is second to none. I work at a dealership which sells all makes and models so I am familiar with the competitions truck. The competition cannot compete with the ride of the Silverado. Others trucks feel like an amusement park ride while the silverado rides like a Luxury car. Plus the EcoTech motor is great. Just yesterday I drove it on a trip where I average 22 MPG. That is not riding the speed limit either. That is 70 plus most of the way and the MPG is their at their advertised rate. It amazes me this truck gets the same fuel economy with a v8 motor and high strength steel body. I will take that over an aluminum body v6 which the competition is selling. If you actually look at the MPG comparisons the SIlverado does the excact same MPG. Plus the silverados look way better in my opinion. Interior is a homerun as well. Love the MyLink system which is much more user friendly then Microsoft Sync. Backup camera, Onstar, and space in the crew cab model are all highlights as well. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE TRUCK. HOMERUN CHEVY!!!!

Smooth ride with power when needed.

by BIG Game James from Azusa California | February 1, 2015

I purchased my 2014 Crew Cab 1500 Silverado LT 5.3 2WD in Glendora California on Dec. 26, 2014. Im glad I went with Chevy. Just the specifics in the exterior and interior design are sweet. The cab is so quiet you forget your even in a truck. I was going to get a Tundra but they didnt have what I was looking for. Believe me my heart was set on the Tundra. I dont use this truck for work like most people do in California. This truck is just for weekend use and pulling a toy hauler. Once again Im glad I went with the Silverado. I love my rado its awesome...

Uses car for Towing

Love my Chevy

by Catman from Columbiaville, Mi | December 24, 2014

Wanted & needed a 4x4, before winter set in. This Chevy Silverado fits the bill. Nice cab, decent box. This truck had dealer installed steps, mud flaps, and bed liner.which made the deal even better. Had a great salesman, of who I had dealt with on many previous autos and trucks.

Craftsman's choice

by Handyman from Ottawa | December 24, 2014

As a craftsman, doing all kinds of on site repairs, I always have a high amount of tool boxes and ladders etc with me. It is therefor very important for me to be able to easily and safely load and offload my truck, especially in winter where I take all electrical tools back into the shop at night to keep them from freezing; the safe foot holds at the side of the back bumper and the corresponding hand grips have proven so incredibly valuable for quickly and safely reaching the bed, even after a hard day's work when you're less cautious than you should be and the danger of slipping and hurting yourself is higher. The cabin itself is incredibly quiet, and the seats as comfortable as they can be, which enables me to make all my calls in excellent quality while driving; this actually saves me a lot of time because if I didn't understand my customers properly or if I'd have bad call quality in the truck, I would have had to postpone all calls to later in the evening or to another time when I'd rather be actually working on a customer job, or doing something else. I had decided back then to buy the 4.3 liter V6 engine with 285 bhp, and I have never regretted my choice, I always have enough power, and my truck consumes 12.7L/100Km in the city in winter with a bed full of tool boxes and sheetrock, and 11.1L/100Km on the highway, which I regard as fully acceptable. So to make a long story short, I've had this truck for a year now, I depend on it every day for work, and so far it has been absolutely flawless. Good luck.

2014 SILVERADO LT Z71 REG CAB

by MICKEY OF MINNESOTA from MINNESOTA | November 1, 2014

I HAVE OWNED MANY TRUCKS IN MY 50 YEARS OF LIFE, BUT ITS BEEN AWHILE, LAST YEAR I TEST DROVE ONE AND WAS AMAZED AT THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF THIS TRUCK, CHEVROLET NAIL IT WITH NEW GENERATION, IT TOOK ME ABOUT A YEAR TO STASH SUM CASH, AND DECIDE EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND WAIT FOR TRUCK MONTH TO HIT, SO I PURCHASED MY TUNGSTEN METALLIC 4X4 IN OCTOBER GOT A FAIR PRICE THAT I WAS HAPPY WITH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD TEST DRIVE ONE, AND WORK WITH YOUR DEALER TO GET A GOOD PRICE ON ONE, THEY WANT TO MOVE THESE 2014. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. BY THE WAY IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO MYSELF..BEST EVER!!