2014 Chevrolet Impala

Available in 7 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Best Full Size Car

by Average Joe from Chilton, Wisconsin | November 5, 2015

This Impala is the best one yet. (I've had several). It's very comfortable, has lots of power, and gets decent gas mileage. It doesn't drive like a large car either. I haven't noticed a lot of road noise like other people have. As a matter of fact it is the quietest car I've ever owned. Even though it has the 19" tires. I would recommend this car over every full size car out there.

this is not a quiet car

by new owner from eastern canada | October 29, 2015

just recently bought the car. the exterior and interior styling is what caught my eye. I traded in a 2012 Buick veranao since I was looking for a roomier car with a 6 cyl engine. the Buick was quiet personafied. The impala is very road noisy. The dealer put new tires on it /part of the deal since we thought this was the problem as the old tires were scalloped. Sorry the new tires didn't help. Its hard to believe that chevy went through the trouble to build this with all its remarkable features and not pay any attention to the road noise factor. Other than that this is a very nice luxury automobile My friend has a Chevy cruise which is head and shoulders quieter than this car. I'm thinking there should be a recall on this car for that reason. GM are you listening

Great car

by guitarman from MN | October 24, 2015

Great ride and handling. Had a '07 LTZ and this is twice the vehicle. Getting 30 to 32 mpg with the 305 hp and we love the safety features. I'm 6'-3" tall and this has more than enough room for my long body both front and rear.

Enjoying my new up to date style Impala

by DC commuter from Washington DC | September 7, 2015

This car is very enjoyable to drive. Drove a very small Japanese 4 cylinder car and the difference is amazing. Bought the LTZ with the 6 cylinder which is ok for this large sedan with all the new tech and moon roof for a good price. Will not drive a small 4 cylinder car again. No problems yet. Car has 27000 miles.

Disappointed

by Ruger from Southern wiscy | July 27, 2015

Have had Impalas for many years and was very satisfied until this one. We are on our third fuel pump is a pig in the snow. GM service manager said cold most likely caused pump failure guess GM did not know that they would be sold in Wisconsin. Do not buy!

Satisfied

by DBL/Ohio from Cleveland, Ohio | July 22, 2015

Absolutely LOVE this car! The only reason I rated it a 4 on exterior styling is because I didn't have the money for the LTZ. The LTZ has a little more chrome (up front & on the side) plus the exhaust comes out thru the back bumper. But the 2LT is really sharp as well. The 305 hp engine gives you all the acceleration you need and the creature comforts inside are very nice. I'm an old man but Iike my music loud. This system is lacking a little bit there but when you listen to the digital stations(or a CD) the clarity of the speakers more than make up for it, you hear every little instrument which my systems of the past didn't pick up. The ride is extremely smooth, i've caught doing 85 merging onto highways without even feeling it. Cruises very nice at times i will have the cruise set at 75 and feel like i'm crawling. I've only had the car for 3 months but wanted one for over a year, finally pulled the trigger and not disappointed one bit. I don't see many new Impala's on the road and I think it's because people don't realize how nice the re-design is. No I don't work for Chevy I am just really happy with this car. I have'nt driven it in the snow yet but i'm hoping since it is front wheel drive it will perfor well. If you're looking for a car this size do yourself a favor and test drive the new Impala.

It's a Looker, But I Don't Like the Road Noise

by 3rd Impala Guy from Baton Rouge, LA | June 19, 2015

This my 3rd Impala. I had a brand new 2008 which I loved. Then I bought another car and wanted to go back to the Impala - so I bought a 2012. I traded that for my 2014 Impala. I have the 2LT model with glossy black exterior and black interior with leather and suede. I have 30,200 on my 2014 Impala. Overall, I really like this car. This car has the poise and stance of any luxury car. The commanding appearance will move traffic out of your way going down the interstate. I receive many, many compliments on this car. I have the V6 option and the safety package with blind spot, backup camera and collision alert. I also have heated seats. I have had no problems with the car except that the key fob is really sensitive and the trunk pops open when its in my pocket and I bend over. I have been told several times, "hey buddy, your trunk is open." I didn't even know when it has popped open, which is scary because I keep work stuff in my trunk. My biggest issue with this car - and the reason I am seriously contemplating trading - is due to the road noise. There is way too much road noise for a car of this size, price and position within the Chevrolet lineup. The road noise on the Interstate has always been an issue. I thought that the tires were the problem because it comes standard with performance tires. I just spent well over $1,000 on comfort tires. It made a little difference, but there is a fundamental lack of sound deadening in this car. Trust me, if a quiet interior is important to you, this may not be the car. I have always loved my Impala's, but the I thinking about switching to a car that is known for quiet interiors.

Worth A Look

by Car Nut from Lavallette New Jersey | April 13, 2015

I have had the Impala LTZ2 for 16 months now and love it. I have owned new Cadies, Jaguars, Buicks and others. Well over a dozen new cars in the past. This Impala stacks up favorably with them all. It is quiet Peppy, Comfortable and economical. I agree with the automotive press when they say it compares favorably with much more expensive imports

Rented an Impala

by Dallas from Erie PA | February 4, 2015

I just spent 3 days with an Impala, at first sight I Thought it was very nice. after driving it a short time, I started to really get aggravated with the controls, everything is an Icon very difficult to try to figure out. the cruise control was simply a guessing game. the only thing that had any text was the radio. everything is very small with poor tactile feel. I accidently put the rear window down without knowing I did it, I almost had a heart attack The Buffeting in this car Is 10x worse than anything I have ever experienced in other vehicle. I actually thought the rear tire had Blown out!! it was that bad!! I thought the dash was very difficult to read. I will stay with analog gauges thank you. I would not buy one of these cars.

Mid America Auto sales

by C.D.Blanton from cincinnati , oh | January 14, 2015

Bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala LT at mid America auto sales , was the best car buying experiance I have ever had, Thank you Jeremy Sparks.