2015 Cadillac SRX

2015 Cadillac SRX
Available in 7 styles:  2013 Cadillac SRX 4dr FWD shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Finally, a car built for short people too!

by my car from Denton, TX | January 26, 2016

I am very pleased with my SRX. I specifically searched out the 2015 Luxury trim because it came with power pedals, 18" tires plus a spare tire. The only other way to get the power pedals was 2016 Performance trim but the 20" tires gives a much harder ride and a spare tire is nearly $900 (we travel to remote areas with no roadside assistance). The power pedals were critical for me since I have short legs and driving with tip-toes is uncomfortable and unsafe. Additionally, the drivers seat has enough adjustments to allow the seatbelt the lay flat on my shoulder, not cut into my neck. The adjustable trunk height is wonderful too, this car was made for short people, thank you Cadillac designers! My only problem so far is the height of the drivers window, it makes it difficult to reach out of the window for drive through banking, pharmacy, etc. But I'll figure it out.

I will never buy a Cadillac again

by Cadillac Owner from Atlantic, Ia | November 5, 2015

We traded our 2010 SRX for a 2015 SRX Premium. We have had nothing but problems. Both a sunroof and passenger door air leak, OnStar Module was bad and had to be replaced. the Driver's seat Memory does not work! The transmission has a slip in it! All of these things have been wrong since Day 1 and the car had 3 miles on it. I called up GM and they said it was the Dealership's problem. I strongly disagree, they did not manufacture it. This expensive luxurious cross over has to go back to the shop again(180 miles round trip). The odometer just turned over 5,000 miles and it is really frightening what is going to happen next. We will NEVER own another Cadillac. Sadly, this is the 3rd and final one. We are so disappointed in the customer service from Cadillac, that I will continue to let others know how they treat a continued customer. Not to mention, we only put 20,000 miles on our 2010 in 5 years. That was by choice, loved the 2010! Totally frustrated!

Second time around

by Rowed from London, Ontario | August 28, 2015

Just traded my 2010 SRX for a new 2015. The 2010 was great in all respects (a few recalls but reliable and comfortable). The new 2015 SRX surpasses all expectations! Highly recommended for style, comfort. and reliability. Love the CUE. As is apparent, very happy with purchase.

Beautiful car

by Sandy from Pontiac,MI | August 23, 2015

Nothing negative to say about this car, I love love love it. I have it in red and get compliments everywhere I go, it is a sharp car. My retirement present to me.

Grossly overpriced, poor gas mileage

by First and Last from Phoenix, AZ | June 2, 2015

The SRX rides comfortably enough however after having it for a few weeks I would never look at one again. The CUE system is pathetic - poor resolution, cannot be easily read with polaroids, fingerprints and smudges, too much glare - not to mention that just the slightest touch of the controls can result in blaring volumes. The gas mileage is pathetic and comes nowhere near ratings - I tried ECO, sport, lower speeds with and without cruise and the best I could get is 22 mpg. The drivers seat with the adjustable leg support is uncomfortable at best, and looks cheap. Interior room is skimpy. Coming from an Acura RDX I can say the SRX is by far inferior. Stay away from it.

Just to say what a SUV

by SRX from Miami | May 26, 2015

I love the selection my wife and I did on buying the SRX what a beautiful ride I highly recommend this SUV

I could live in it

by Comfort from Medford,Oregon | February 2, 2015

Love,love,love my new car reached all my expectations. Extremely comfortable and quite. I just need to learn all the extras that came with it. Still working on it. Truly enjoyable

great car

by lenruggi from melville | January 13, 2015

My buying experience at Sarant was great, second car from Sarant. Jim was excellent was a great experence.

LUXERY

by Kuzs caddy from Tuscaloosa Alabama | November 20, 2014

IF I WAS ANY HAPPER I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES !!! WANTED A LUXERY CAR WHEN I RETIRED AND THIS IS IT. ( ROLL TIDE }

WOW what a car.

by Cadillac fan for life from Charlotte NC | November 5, 2014

The 2015 Cadillac SRX is truly the best vehicle I have ever owned. The style and look, (silver ice) is so beautiful that I cannot stop staring at it. Not to mention the looks I get going down the road in it. All the creature comforts are so easy to set up, and very useful. And the first time I punched the gas I was taken back by the power it had. All I can say is, WOW what a car!! I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone.