2014 Cadillac SRX

Available in 7 styles:  Cadillac SRX 2014 shown

Overall

Excellent SUV

by The BBQ man from California | January 4, 2016

This is an excellent SUV . Completed a one week road trip and by far the most comfortable SUV I have ever owned. No bad road noise very quiet , ride is super smooth and the CUE bluetooth system ROCKS. I am a 6'4" ...245 lb guy and this car is excellent for big folks. Gas avgs about 21 on 87 octane not bad. PS : Drove a new 2016 as a loner and it was not as good a ride or as quiet as the 2104.

great car

by Lucky for us. from Winter Park Chateau | December 24, 2015

We bought the car lightly used so that we didn't take the hit on the depreciation. It worked out great as the Cadillacs offer a full warrany, bumper to bumper for the first 50K or 4 years. We really didn't car if it had 10,000 miles to save $15,000. Now hopefully it will keep it's value for resale, if we choose to do so. The appointments are much nicer than it's competitors. Gas milage is not as great as some, but the little bit of difference doesn't make much of a difference at the end of a tank. Sound system, leather, style and design have made us cadillac fans for life.

Love it!!!

by Lara110 from Kansas | October 25, 2015

This car is very comfortable to drive. I like the look of the vehicle inside and out, The Bose system is clear and loud. Very specious SUV with ample leg room, very easy to get in and out even for my husband who is 6"2. I traded Buick Enclave for this SUV, it is smaller but more comfi and more luxurious, in my opinion. I would definitely recommend that vehicle to anyone!

Sporty and Luxurious!!

by ROWLTYD from Wiggins, MS | September 23, 2015

My 2014 SRX Premium is a joy to drive! I was surprised at the sporty pick-up it had when I hit the gas pedal. The heated and cooled seats are fantastic, and passengers love having heated seats in the back (seats); they also love the panoramic sunroof. The CUE took a little getting used to, but it works great for me now. I did my research and found that, for a 5 seater SUV, this Cadi and the Lexus RX had the most cargo room, which was very important to me, and was part of my decision to buy this vehicle. I test drove the Lexus, but I didn't like the rather "squatty" look of the dash controls - everything looks like it's been stretched out like taffy. I much prefer the control console of this Cadi. I came out of a Yukon, and before that, a Lexus sedan. I miss the 3rd row seating at times, but the better gas mileage definitely makes up for that! The look of this vehicle is just awesome, inside and out. I have received so many compliments. I love all of the safety features and bells and whistles on this vehicle. It doesn't ride quite as smoothly as I'd like, but I attribute that to the 20 inch rims and the tiny bit of sportiness to the vehicle. The Bose sound system is AHHHMAZING. I'm a music person, and I love this thing. Also, my husband is 6'1" and fits fine, with ample head and leg room. I have had ZERO problems with this SRX. I'd def recommend this vehicle.

Love this car! Attractive, luxurious, and sporty.

by CarToSUV from Birmingham, AL | April 27, 2015

I love my 2014 Cadillac SRX. I looked at a number of more inexpensive models such as the Equinox, Santa Fe, etc. Those cars have nothing on the SRX. In my opinion, it's worth the additional money. I waited an extra year to get a new car so that I could get the one I really wanted--the SRX. I previously drove a small coupe, and I was looking for an SUV that had the roominess I wanted but still handled like car. I have the Performance model, and it's handling is spectacular. I'm not sure why others say that the seats aren't "comfortable." I think the car is very comfortable, very luxurious, and it looks great driving down the road. This car has everything I could want and more! The Driver's Awareness package is amazing, and it makes me feel much safer when driving in congested traffic. Overall, I wouldn't trade my SRX for anything. It's sporty, luxurious, and has all the bells and whistles.

Very Disappointing

by SylviaS from North Texas | November 24, 2014

The seats are very uncomfortable, especially after trips. The road noise is horrible. It is like a window is down. People can not hear me on the phone due to the background noise. Siruis Xm traffic alerts do not come through even though they have sent the signal over and over.

Does exactly what I wanted it to do.

by Sports car owner from Atlanta, Georgia | August 4, 2014

Very good at being what it should be. Ease of operation. I would buy another . The sport model , I have is well worth the extra costs.

Great vehicle

by Jama from Lorain Ohio | July 4, 2014

rides nice,all bells and whistles, Great Engine, Ride is nice .6 engine is smooth, No problems with vehicle.

A tale of three 2014 SRXs

by GM fan from Orlando, FL | July 2, 2014

Purchased my 1st Cadillac in March, a beautiful red 2014 SRX (Luxury). Such excitement. On the drive home from the dealership, the driver's seat heater came on... and the VUE didn't work either...thought I'd touched something I shouldn't have...very uncomfortable ride home. At six weeks the battery died. After three months of this happening sporadically; calls to the dealership and two visits to the dealership - it never happened while they had the vehicle; but, it finally happened after it had been with them for a week, they were filling the gas tank to give it back to me without finding the 'problem' when it happened. There was something wrong with the electrical system/computer. While they had my SRX in the shop, they gave me another SRX to drive, it had a couple differant toots and whistles but it fit like a glove, handled very differantly and was a pleasure to drive. I refused to take back my vehicle and wound up 'purchasing' another brand new midnight blue 2014 SRX. This one also has a few differant enhancements and I love it; have not had any issues in the two weeks I've had it which helps make the first one a faded bad memory.

2014 Cadillac SRX

by farmerswife from Odin, Kansas | June 15, 2014

I bought this vehicle because of the styling appeal. I had owned a 2011 Chevy Equinox which I liked but wanted a little more interior luxury. I love all the features available for safety. The blind spot feature is great, the front and rear park assist, backup camera, lane departure warning, the auto dimming headlights, rain sensor wipers and all the other features make this SUV crossover a joy to drive and the fuel mileage is right on what the EPA estimate says. Only one concern, the exterior mirrors cause a blind spot. I'm 5'6" tall and wonder if a taller person would have the same issue with the blocked vision. I have had this vehicle a week and have driven it 1100 miles. The CUE takes some learning but what it's capable of doing makes it worth reading the owners manual.