Cadillac's Escalade ESV offers more room for those who find the Escalade, a full-size SUV, just a bit too small. It is 14 inches longer in wheelbase and, at 222.9 inches overall, more than 20 inches longer than the regular Escalade. Third-row occupants benefit from increased legroom, and cargo capacity behind them nearly triples. With seating for seven or eight, the ESV competes with other luxury SUVs like the Lincoln Navigator L and Lexus LX 570.
The Escalade ESV is related to the Chevrolet Suburban and GMC Yukon XL, but it's more luxurious. As with the regular-wheelbase Escalade, the Escalade ESV is available with rear- or all-wheel drive.
New for 2014
There are no significant changes for 2014.
- Jeweled headlights
- Cadillac's now-familiar egg-crate grille
- Rectangular taillights in back
- Standard 18-inch wheels; 22-inch wheels available
- Available Platinum Edition features LED headlamps and unique 22-inch wheels
- Power liftgate standard
- Optional DVD entertainment system includes a second 8-inch screen for third-row passengers
- Standard leather interior, automatic climate control and power-operated front seats
- Standard seating capacity is seven; available second-row bench seat expands capacity to eight
- Available Platinum Edition features a heated steering wheel, heated and cooled cupholders, a leather-wrapped interior and a DVD entertainment system with screens integrated in the back of the front-row head restraints
Under the Hood
- 403-hp, 6.2-liter V-8 with 417 pounds-feet of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Standard rear-wheel drive; available all-wheel drive
- Optional Magnetic Ride Control adaptive suspension
- 8,000-pound towing capacity (7,700 pounds with AWD)
- Standard four-wheel-disc antilock brakes
- Standard electronic stability system with rollover-mitigation technology
- Standard side curtain airbags in all three rows of seats
- Standard front-seat side-impact airbags
- Optional blind spot warning system
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range