See Also: 2013 Cadillac CTS

14 city / 19 hwy

Overall

My Dream Car

by GMM from Michigan | February 9, 2016

I test drove this car in 2013. I was not able to afford the $59k price tag. I kept the book in my desk drawer and continued to search for the used car price. A year and a half ago I started my search. I kept giving up when I continued to find high mileage cars 3k miles away from my home. I started my search again in January 2016. By the end of the month I flew to Minnesota to pick up my low mileage vehicle in excellent condition. Thank you Cars.com. I recommended my bank to your site.

Satisfied Customer

by egordon from orlando | February 3, 2016

THANK YOU to Offleaseonly in Orlando for the purchase of my Cadallic CTX. My Rep Engelberd Martin and the staff were all great and pleasant. I had no pressure in reviewing all the cars and when I was ready everything just went very quickly. I am satisfied with the car and those who helped me with this purchase.

Uses car for Towing

Awesome car

by Need for style and speed from Lecanto, Fl | October 6, 2014

Our Cadillac CTS V is one beautiful car with great performance. My son purchased one as well because of its performance and style.

Cts nice but small

by Bob o from Venice Florida | January 29, 2014

I had two dts models for 13 years and wanted another and had to settle for the mid size cts this car is like a sports car and is fun to drive sofar so good

Fastest production sedan on the planet

by Andrew from Valley Cottage, NY | January 27, 2014

Incredible performance coupled with the Cadillac brand. Love the tightness of the handling and the sheer power is exhilarating. It has a very distinctive tone from the exhaust with the 6.2L supercharged V8 without being obnoxious. It's an outright pedigree with a rocket attached to it. If you live in a cold climate (or cold winters) you absolutely have to get a spare set of alloys and cold weather tires like Blizzak's. This will set you back another $2,800 or so. The summer tires on the cars coupled with the incredible power are treacherous in the snow/sub 20F temps. I absolutely love this car! I have the 4 door sedan as I have a family and the kids and carseats fit perfectly in the back. The trunk is huge too.

2013 Cadillac Coupe great body style

by luxury larger coupe from Sioux Falls, SD | September 29, 2013

I was looking for a larger luxury 2-door coupe. This 2013 Cadillac CTS coupe is a mid sized luxury sport car. I like the body style, and I prefer driving a 2-door. For a 'sports' car, this has a generous 2-person rear seat , and a fairly large trunk that can be extended by folding down the rear seat for more storage. This is my first new luxury coupe since 1997. I look forward to a long life of trouble free driving with this Cadillac CTS. thanks to cars.com, I found this car at a dealership in Minnesota at a price I wanted to spend.

New CTS Coupe

by Rose from Metairie. LA | August 21, 2013

Outstanding vehicle so far! Very sporty and responsive. The coupe attracts more attention than the sedan

Great Service

by Johnny Vegas from Las Vegas NV | July 24, 2013

I Purchase my Caddy from Crossroads what a place , Sarah was the best mgr i ever met she got me a great deal.David and Cindy thank you, i will tell everybody about Crossroads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love how this CTS Coupe looks in the color BLACK

by CTS Coupe Lover from Fulton, NY | July 10, 2013

I bought this car online 5-hours away from where I live. Not only did Montrose Cadillac (Hermitage, PA) give me a great price, they also delivered it to my doorstep the next day @ no extra charge (312 miles one way).

Most bang for your buck

by Boss from Detroit Mi | June 3, 2013

This automobile is perfect. If you like power and constant compliments this classy vehicle is for you.