The rear-wheel-drive two-seat BMW Z4 roadster has a standard folding hardtop. It's available in four-cylinder sDrive28i, six-cylinder sDrive35i and high-performance sDrive35is form, all of which are turbocharged. Competitors include the Nissan 370Z, Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class, Audi TT and Porsche Boxster.
New for 2015
The sDrive35i model now has a standard seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission; the six-speed manual is no longer available on the sDrive35i. The stick shift remains standard on the sDrive28i version. The sDrive35i also gains a standard sport leather steering wheel with paddle shifters.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 17-inch alloy wheels; available 18- or 19-inch wheels
- Available automatic high-beam headlights
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Unique bumpers, tailpipes and mirrors on sDrive35is
- Available aerodynamic kit emulates sDrive35is look
- Simulated leather seats
- Available leather upholstery and sport seats
- Brushed aluminum trim
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- CD stereo with MP3 jack and USB port
- Bluetooth streaming audio
- Available heated seats and steering wheel
- Available navigation system
Under the Hood
- 240-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (sDrive28i)
- 300-hp, turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six-cylinder (sDrive35i)
- 335-hp, turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six-cylinder (sDrive35is)
- Six-speed manual transmission; available eight-speed automatic (sDrive28i)
- Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic (sDrive35i and sDrive35is)
- Rear-wheel drive
- Available adaptive suspension
- Fuel-saving stop-start technology (sDrive28i)
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags with head-protection extensions
- Knee airbag
- Available front and rear parking sensors
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 BMW Z4.