2010 Acura TSX

Available in 2 styles:  2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

upscale honda

by Ralphie boy from cape cod, MA | April 14, 2016

wonderful driving experience. has nice acceleration even for a 4 cylinder. everything is appointed for front seat , but rather tight rear seating. navigation system needs improvement but otherwise very satisfied.

Sports Car and Sedan had a baby

by Sporty Sedan from Atlanta, GA | September 11, 2015

I absolutely love my TSX. I've always loved and wanted a sports car but needed the safety of a Sedan. Here's the perfect match! The gear changes on the steering wheel are perfect for people like me who can't drive a stick shift but still want that same kind of power. Everyday I find new features that makes me fall more in love with the car. Coming from a Toyotta Corolla, this is a great upgrade!!

Finally got a hold of my car.

by iWarria from Buffalo, NY | September 1, 2015

I had 1997 Acura EL (Sold) , then 2008 Honda Civic Coupe (Totalled) . Finally back to Acura TSX 2010 Tech Pkg Palladium Metallic today and I love it. I wanted a bigger car and was looking at TL. Didn't like TL's back shape. TSX also has plenty of room for car seat. Great audio/navi. Always look forward to get in it every time I get a chance. That's how much I like the TSX. Disappointed that the line is discontinued.

Always had Honda, but bought Acura-Love it!

by HONDA MAN THAT WENT TO ACURA from North Georgia | November 5, 2013

My wife and I had always bought Honda Accords but we did not like the rear ends of the 2008-2012 Accords, so we elected to go with the TSX, We absoutely love the styling of the tsx much better, and it is loaded and gets good gas mileage.

Love it!

by Car enthusiast from Longview, Texas | October 19, 2013

Researched cars for over a year and finally got to test drive this car! LOVED it from the moment I stepped in, soof course I purchased it. Best car I've had yet!

2010 TSX

by Coffee TSX from Moore, OK | August 5, 2013

I was looking for a Daily Driver that was luxurious / fuel efficient / and fun to drive. This car has all the luxury items found in cars that cost twice the money. The Fuel; Efficiency is amazing and the closest competitors are the 3 25 beamers. Performance...While it is a peppy car, it has no power. It is fun to drive, and with minor suspension mods will corner like on rails. Overall I like the car and it will suite my needs while I have a major performance ride in the garage.

2010 TSX 6 Speed MT Excellent Value

by 2010 TSX 6 Speed MT from Indianapolis, IN | October 31, 2012

I bought a used 2010 TSX with 6 SP MT 2.4 L engine and 27,000 miles, after 3,000 miles have averaged 30 mpg with 80% highway driving, comfort, controls and handling are great - no issues with reliability. This is my 4th Honda product; two accords and one CRV - great reliability with all of them. Blue tooth option is great. Had a Nissan Maxima before this (3.5L SE, 6 sp MT) only thing I miss is the acceleration - other than than would not go back to the Maxima.

Best car I've ever driven

by KM from Yonkers, NY | June 3, 2012

I absolutely love my Acura TSX. I have had it for over 2 years now and it is absolutely the best car I've ever had. Not only is it a beautiful car but it is affordable and rides really smooth. I get great gas mileage and have never had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend this car to everyone!

Great car!

by IM Perry from Plainfield, IL | July 19, 2011

Had a '04 TL prior and it was totaled at 125K miles. I've also owned BMW and Lexus as well. My TL was nice but this is even nicer. If you have to replace a TL, the TSX does nicely. I'ce had this for 2 months now and I'm averaging well over 30 MPGs combined, and it has plenty of power...a lot for a 4 cyl. I'm getting between 450-500 miles per tank combined. I have the NAV and it really improves the sound system. Very comfortable, reliable, and great looks. I always do my homework when shopping for a car and I'm glad I picked the TSX. I even have a hitch that I installed for my bicycle and it works great! I'm glad I chose this over the 2010 TL!

Decent, but a little boring...

by Elle from Upstate, Ny | July 15, 2011

I have had my TSX almost a year now. It has given me zero issues. Prior car being an 2006 Civic Si, this at first felt similar but it isn't nearly as fun to drive and the seats are uncomfortable. I commute daily so this has been an issue. The heated seats are nice but don't seem to get as warm as other cars I have had. Great car just missing some of the excitement I am looking for.